Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Powerful Noble Political Stance Of Somali Honor!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Powerful Noble Political Stance Of Somali Honor!

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:58 pm

Wallahi wa sheego cusub my post is plagiarized kulaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goljano Lion what you on? :mrgreen:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:03 am

Somali_Sharmooto

I'm not mad at a whore whoring herself, real men handle their biz. Thats what we've been doing while whores scream for help. How is your Ethiopian master? You ask for his help will they help or will the Warsangeli karbaash you :)

Dabayaco
Ninyaho your a citizen of Puntland marka wa iska cadi do not get mad from a little karbash cause the big one is coming. :lol: \

You little Hawiye looking fuckers became animals in Bari I hear and Faroole is just trying to tame Wild Animals owned and Operated by Puntland marka whats your beef? :mrgreen:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:06 am

Goljano Lion your online and I am still waiting for a source of where I plagiarized my posts from and even the replies!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

oldenglish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby oldenglish » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:09 am

Somali_Sharmooto

I'm not mad at a whore whoring herself, real men handle their biz. Thats what we've been doing while whores scream for help. How is your Ethiopian master? You ask for his help will they help or will the Warsangeli karbaash you :)

Dabayaco
Ninyaho your a citizen of Puntland marka wa iska cadi do not get mad from a little karbash cause the big one is coming. :lol: \

You little Hawiye looking fuckers became animals in Bari I hear and Faroole is just trying to tame Wild Animals owned and Operated by Puntland marka whats your beef? :mrgreen:

Somali_Sharmooto

Faroole the whore your leader is screaming for their masters help, a majarteen talking about looks lady Sharmooto :?

A majareerteen discussing Karbaashing :?

Dont get to ahead of yourself, koonfurian.

Learn how to not ask for Amhaar help when Dubays karbaash you. And learn how to stop running. I am a citizen of Maakhir and you Fuulaayland Somali_Sharmooto.

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:22 am

Somali_Sharmooto

Dabayaco

You little Hawiye looking fuckers became animals in Bari I hear and Faroole is just trying to tame Wild Animals owned and Operated by Puntland marka whats your beef?
:mrgreen:
Lady-Naz, this is your style of English writing , :lol: I knew you were plagrising other ppls writing . who would ever thought Lady-Nas acquired such great writing skills over night ,don't be afraid though ,try anything one exception to this , put space between sentences and don’t forget to punctuate Voila

oldenglish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby oldenglish » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:30 am

Somali_Sharmooto l'intelligence et dabayco ne pas aller ensemble

Moguul21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Moguul21 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:27 am

oldenglish,

intaan blood pressure kugu kiciyo baan ka dibna ceeb sidii masaasadii kuu gelinayaa :lol: :lol:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:54 am

Somali_Sharmooto

Dabayaco

You little Hawiye looking fuckers became animals in Bari I hear and Faroole is just trying to tame Wild Animals owned and Operated by Puntland marka whats your beef?
:mrgreen:
Lady-Naz, this is your style of English writing , :lol: I knew you were plagrising other ppls writing . who would ever thought Lady-Nas acquired such great writing skills over night ,don't be afraid though ,try anything one exception to this , put space between sentences and don’t forget to punctuate Voila
Somalinet got the likes of you who write "creativity writing" instead creative writing marka for understanding purposes I really enjoy the way I write on Somalinet forums. Because I am effectively able to communicate with an iidoor drop out like yourself.

If you only knew how much of a fool you are making yourself look at this very moment. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You seriously do not know jack about me, or my English writing and no one has a particular set of writting style, used for everything all the time. My Somaliaonline user name is withness to how little you really know me. :mrgreen:

Once again if you are calling this "Great English writing" it just explains the level you are actually on. :down:

ps: Goljano Lion if you could not fully comprehend the simple text below, just ask me to simplefile it for you next time.

Poor iidoor guy couldn't reply to the text due to understanding issues, and was reduced to name calling and ridiculous accusations. It''s not your Syle of writing kulah marka it is not you! Wallahi Simple minds come up with simple answers. :lol:

Goljano horta does your iidoor generation also swear to be the long lost orphans of the English Queen like your forthfathers?

ps: Someone like urslef shouldn't have the audacity to question me or Puntland at least we have Honor, decency, dignity, and integrity and stay true to our colors and fundamental doctrine. What have you iidoors contributed to the Somali Society other then Alcohol, Prostitution iyo Chewing Qat? And When given an opportunity to positively contribute to the Somali State in the After math of the Siyad Barre era you Slaughtered each other with knifes and then isolated yourselfs from the rest of Somalia And for what? Your nothing to Somalia and will never will be and your likes deserve to get your heads cut off Al Shabaab Style.

As for your Accusation yes Puntland departed back 500 Jobless Youth and apprehened Dozens of Puntlanders for internal security clearance prior to the much anticipated 12th Anniversary Puntland Celebrations Parade which is days away. More then 250,000 thousand Somali so called "Kofurians" peacefully live in Bosaso along, expelling 500 jobless and trouble makers who happen to be from the South is no biggie considering the way the State treats it's native troublemakers

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.