Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalilander Mo farah Wins 10,000m European gold !

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ahmad guray
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Somalilander Mo farah Wins 10,000m European gold !

Postby ahmad guray » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Somalilander What is that mean ??? we Begging the question is related to Al Shabab leader Ahmed Godane aka Sheik Mokhtar Abu-Zubeyr From Somaliland Region of Somalia .. is he isaaq? or eedor ..somali diid iwm.

http://terror freesomalia.blogspot.com/2 ... sheik.html

Postby 54321 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:15 pm

He's at a physiological advantage.

It's like being surprised a Jew outscored a black in a IQ test.

wagardhac
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby wagardhac » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:18 pm

:som: :up:

GeoDesic
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GeoDesic » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:22 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: he waved the somaliland flag :sland: :up:
No he is Britsh Isaaq?
He was not running for SL but for Britain :up: 8-)
Great Britain And somaliland wa labba dall oo walaalo ah

Great Britain and Somaliland have a strong relationship for decades He is a Somalilander From Britain like many people

Midgaankaa ceeb maad raadsatid your ingnoble kind? Markaan ku Arkaba meelahaad ku matagaysaa.

wagardhac
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby wagardhac » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Somalilander What is that mean ??? we Begging the question his related to Al Shabab leader Ahmed Godane aka Sheik Mokhtar Abu-Zubeyr From Somaliland Region of Somalia .. is he isaaq? or eedor ..somali diid iwm.

wagardhac
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby wagardhac » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Somalilander What is that mean ??? we Begging the question his related to Al Shabab leader Ahmed Godane aka Sheik Mokhtar Abu-Zubeyr From Somaliland Region of Somalia .. is he isaaq? or eedor ..somali diid iwm.

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:30 pm

War meel naga fadhiiso goormuu Dhabayacana noo gabyi lol :lol:

Lets not talk about Itoopiya horta, Itoopiya iyo MJ meeshay kaga galeen Taariikh waa la ogyahay ee aniga laba dabaqoodhi ee meelaha socda wax dadka ma yeelaane ee boowe cagaha dhulka dhig.Ogaden shacbiyan, slan ilaa plan ila mudug ila NFD'ba wuu Joogaa ma jiro asxaan gaar ah ood I taraysid.Meesha wax la ogyahay umbaan Sheegay ee bood-boodka JooJi, Puntland dad baa ku nool burburkeeda wax tari maysee laakiin Faroole inuu faraha ka yara gubto waa la rabaa sideedaba odeygaas sanka xun kibir baa ka batay.
lol adeerkaa baa gabaygaas tiriyay. Adi haa iibooteen anigana kuma faanayi, deal? The reality is i don't have anything against beesha cagdheer, lakiin i dislike the uncalled insults and 'threats' coming from ya'll

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Geo desic do you want my attention or something

GeoDesic
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GeoDesic » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Attentionakaaga wase meesha qurunkaada ka daa. f-king Midgaan. Markaan ku Arkaba you are deep into self-hate. Aren't you Isaaq? A somali by birth and blood? Speak like one or shut the fuck up.

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:21 pm

British official

"no recognition for somaliland forever"

http://www1.voanews.com/somali/news/Bri ... 27549.html
:lol: :lol: :lol: Do you think that will stop us in any way

Lool..cuqdaad full of cuqdaad...where did he say that SL will never get recognition from britain????????????

can someone please these hate mongers to at least paste something an article that is related to whatever you selling??????

but then again SL path is between ALLAH and its people..when push come to shove, bossasso and that little village garowee will be a protectorate while you will be under hawiyeh foot

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Attentionakaaga wase meesha qurunkaada ka daa. f-king Midgaan. Markaan ku Arkaba you are deep into self-hate. Aren't you Isaaq? A somali by birth and blood? Speak like one or shut the fuck up.
wtf are you talking about sxb what the hell has a somali by birth got to do with anything

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:30 pm

lets go back to the topic though

Rageedi :lol: :up:

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Almost all Somalis are good at long distance running.. We have camel milk running through our vains.

Back in my schools sports day, i trained extra hard for the 100m and came 7th.. i didn't even train for the 3000m and i came first :|

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.