Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Calaamadaha lagu garto khawaarijta

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Re: Calaamadaha lagu garto khawaarijta

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:02 am

Some of these people have no morals by going and insulting someone that "hooyadaa ba Shariif u dhuuntay". This is sick and idiotic and should be rejected from this forum. Believe it or not, the 'boyz" are here to stay and you can keep crying for all we care.
How come you support Al-kalaabta but you are against Sheikh Atom bombastica in Puntland? Could you explain to us your motives and reasons of not supporting Sheikh Atom la bombada?
Who do you know that I support? Stop pointing the fingers at me man. This is a dangerous world man.

For the Atom guy, I am neutral in this conflict and firm believer that all groups in PL should work hard to resolve it and dialogue should be the way forward and not bullets. Actually, in all of Somalia, dialogue should be the way forward.
:lol: :lol:

The hypocrisy latent in this statement. Al Shabab should carry its war to massacre and wipe out the people of Mogadishu, but in Puntland, talks and dialog should be used to end the conflict.

And you thought you heard everything about bigots :idea:

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:07 am

I am a little curious. Can someone explain this to me without being offensive. If Al Shabab are responsible for all the deaths in Mogadishu, how come there were constant killing in that city before Al Shabab even surfaced? How come other parts of the south that Al Shabab controls are quite peaceful? Or is it because of other elements present in Mogadishu that cause all the deaths in the city?
So, because there was war before Al Shabab in Mogadishu, the people of Mogadishu should deserve nothing but war till eternity come?

The sad bigoted claims motivated by pure hatred for certain sections of the Somali people these quacks harbor is so revolting and disgusting. A sadistic collection of moral cowards that feed and celebrate the deaths and agony of innocent women and children. Even in a month of Ramadan, these hateful and irrational animosity is being pushed forth. Just, remember, what you wish on others, might very well become your doom. :idea:

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:11 am

i find it funny how you save these pictures :lol:
Adiga, nacas baa tahay, slow-ass ka tahay wasse. In this thread, people are justifying the deaths and suffering of the people of Mogadishu and Hiiraan, while condemning the same turmoil in their lands and regions, and you are fine with it. But when Dr Yalaxow takes these bigots to task, you attack him. Grow a pair, coward yaho. uff :arrow:

qardasay
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby qardasay » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:19 am

Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri

qardasay
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby qardasay » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:27 am

Death To The Extremist Khawarij

Berke
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Berke » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:44 am

I am a little curious. Can someone explain this to me without being offensive. If Al Shabab are responsible for all the deaths in Mogadishu, how come there were constant killing in that city before Al Shabab even surfaced? How come other parts of the south that Al Shabab controls are quite peaceful? Or is it because of other elements present in Mogadishu that cause all the deaths in the city?
So, because there was war before Al Shabab in Mogadishu, the people of Mogadishu should deserve nothing but war till eternity come?

The sad bigoted claims motivated by pure hatred for certain sections of the Somali people these quacks harbor is so revolting and disgusting. A sadistic collection of moral cowards that feed and celebrate the deaths and agony of innocent women and children. Even in a month of Ramadan, these hateful and irrational animosity is being pushed forth. Just, remember, what you wish on others, might very well become your doom. :idea:
I never said the people of Mogadishu deserve nothing but war till eternity and I never made any sad and bigoted claims of certain sections of the Somali people. Just the other day you claimed that I was an Al Shabab member, as you do with anyone you disagree with, and now this? Kindly stop putting words in my mouth saaxib.

fisabililah
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby fisabililah » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:28 am

asalamu caleykum,

Tahir Qadri is just another Sufi-sell out looking for a bit of $$$$. He actually says in his fatwaa that the so called 'terrorists' are unbelievers. typical of a sufi that he will complain about the wahabi threat and 'Takfeer', yet you see them make takfeer of those that oppose them. Some even have the nerve to call this guy sheekhul-islaam.

afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu

Postby afisoone » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:20 am

I do not care what he is or what people think about him...... That fatwa was agreed all th "CULUMAA"...Remember he brought evidence that Wahabis or any other sect can not object because all those hadith was in the bukhaari and muslim....

When you learning or researching you really look after the content rather the macawiis or the face or the sect of that person...

Thanks

qardasay
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby qardasay » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:28 am

Fisabillah

What do you think of takfiri ideology and their mass murder rampage in Algeria, Iraq and Pakistan.

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:11 am

I never said the people of Mogadishu deserve nothing but war till eternity and I never made any sad and bigoted claims of certain sections of the Somali people. Just the other day you claimed that I was an Al Shabab member, as you do with anyone you disagree with, and now this? Kindly stop putting words in my mouth saaxib.
You are coward that only supports Al Shabab when its fighting in Hawiye regions. Beyond that, your qabil impulses kick in and you condemn them. Liberate yourself from mental slavery and rid yourself of the deeply embedded cuqdad that cripples you and others on this forum. :idea:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:03 pm

Twisted Logic,

I am very concerned for the safety of Somali Net which is allowing extremist idealogies to be spread and is harbouring potential Al Shebab sympathisers such as abdisamad and udun. It is very alarming that the SNET moderators continue to allow a platform for these sick people, but they ban Somali patriots such as Son of Somalia who only wish Somalia to be a peaceful country.

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Twisted Logic,

I am very concerned for the safety of Somali Net which is allowing extremist idealogies to be spread and is harbouring potential Al Shebab sympathisers such as abdisamad and udun. It is very alarming that the SNET moderators continue to allow a platform for these sick people, but they ban Somali patriots such as Son of Somalia who only wish Somalia to be a peaceful country.
Ur beginning to annoy me, you're on the hotseat to get banned, consider that your warning

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Twisted Logic,

Ur beginning to annoy me, you're on the hotseat to get banned, consider that your warning
What is your problem, shirib? If he has seen the light and is now speaking up against the filth that calls itself Al Shabab, what is wrong?

Don't turn into a dictator :down:

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Its the way he goes about doing it. U, Sahan, and plenty of others are anti shabaab, but don't go around the same way he does, enciting anything and everything.

The likes of Wagardhac and granpakhalif on the other hand will be banned

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Its the way he goes about doing it. U, Sahan, and plenty of others are anti shabaab, but don't go around the same way he does, enciting anything and everything.

The likes of Wagardhac and granpakhalif on the other hand will be banned
:lol: So anyone who stands up is banned.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.