Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Calaamadaha lagu garto khawaarijta

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Re: Calaamadaha lagu garto khawaarijta

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:20 pm

Its the way he goes about doing it. U, Sahan, and plenty of others are anti shabaab, but don't go around the same way he does, enciting anything and everything.

The likes of Wagardhac and granpakhalif on the other hand will be banned
Do you intend to ban Kambuli and his little gang too? Unless, banning is credible and the rules are imposed on everyone equally, there is no point.

And what is this inciting you talk of? Grandpakhalif made a legit point, people who have clearly expressed their support and sympathies with Al Shabab and the Taliban are being championed and protected here on SNET while their detractors like Son of Somalia and others are banned. If you look at my status location, you will notice that I have been saying the same thing he is now saying for months. SNET has a clear tolerance and even sympathizes with those that propagate extremists and divisive ideologies. Instead of shooting the messenger, it would help if steps where taken to correct this problem :idea:
Last edited by Twisted_Logic on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:20 pm

Islam is a beautiful religion and it’s all about justice but When you have extremist that want to turn Islam in to an ugly religion off killing and raping and terrorising innocent people that’s where the problem comes from, prophet Muhammad saw taught us to love our neighbours to be good to the poor. To help the weaker once to stand by justice. Prophet Muhammad in administering justice he Made no distinction between believers and non believers friends and foes high and low

Sakhar, a chief of a tribe, had helped the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, greatly in the siege of Taaif, for which he, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, was naturally obliged to him. Soon after, two charges were brought against Sakhar: one by Mugheerah, may Allaah be pleased with him, of illegal confinement of his (Mugheerah's) aunt and the other by Banu Saalim of forcible occupation of his spring by Sakhar. In both cases, he, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, decided against Sakhar and made him undo the wrong. [Abu Daawood << hadith

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Its the way he goes about doing it. U, Sahan, and plenty of others are anti shabaab, but don't go around the same way he does, enciting anything and everything.

The likes of Wagardhac and granpakhalif on the other hand will be banned
Do you intend to ban Kambuli and his little gang too? Unless, banning is credible and the rules are imposed on everyone equally, there is no point.

And what is this inciting you talk of? Grandpakhalif made a legit point, people who have clearly expressed their support and sympathies with Al Shabab and the Taliban are being championed and protected here on SNET while their detractors like Son of Somalia and others are banned. If you look at my status location, you will notice that I have been saying the same thing he is now saying for months. SNET has a clear tolerance and even sympathizes with those that propagate extremists and divisive ideologies. Instead of shooting the messenger, it would help if steps where taken to correct this problem :idea:
abokada yaa ka dhigay, read my initial post again

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Exhibit A:

For simply warning the SNET community about the dangerous terrorist organization known as Al Shebab I am on the hotseat? A very alarming defensive stance by Mr. Shirib, now I shall be banned?

:idea:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:33 pm

I do agree alshabaab supporters or extremist supporters or sympathisers should not have the privilege to post their extremist stuff while other cant or aren’t allowed to post their political ideology or even don’t get the chance to counter attack the alshabaab supporters , it should be a fair balance of discussion however blasphemy and dissing Islamic figures prophets and the Quran should not be tolerated .

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Exhibit A:

For simply warning the SNET community about the dangerous terrorist organization known as Al Shebab I am on the hotseat? A very alarming defensive stance by Mr. Shirib, now I shall be banned?

:lol: Haleluyah Granpa have seen the light, but you have to repeat three times
Death to Al-shabaab, death to khawaarja

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:38 am

[quote="Goljano Lion']How come you support Al-kalaabta but you are against Sheikh Atom bombastica in Puntland? Could you explain to us your motives and reasons of not supporting Sheikh Atom la bombada?
Who do you know that I support? Stop pointing the fingers at me man. This is a dangerous world man.

For the Atom guy, I am neutral in this conflict and firm believer that all groups in PL should work hard to resolve it and dialogue should be the way forward and not bullets. Actually, in all of Somalia, dialogue should be the way forward.
:lol: :lol:

The hypocrisy latent in this statement. Al Shabab should carry its war to massacre and wipe out the people of Mogadishu, but in Puntland, talks and dialog should be used to end the conflict.

And you thought you heard everything about bigots :idea:[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Listen idiot, there are no foreign troops in PL and there was a peace in PL before the current conflict erupted. Who is asking for violence and despair for fellow Somalis in Moghadishu? It is people like you who have never been able to grasp why our beautiful city, Mogidishu, found itself in this situation and you could never see why other parts of the South are at peace and no suffering is taking place while the Mogadishu is living with the bombardment of foreign mercenaries from Great lakes region.

Speaking of bigots? The only bigot we have here is you and others like you. Tell me what is wrong with having a dialogue in PL and in Mogdishu where all Somali stakeholders are participating and do have the best interest of our people? Tell me what is wrong with that position.

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:50 am

Twisted Logic,

I am very concerned for the safety of Somali Net which is allowing extremist idealogies to be spread and is harbouring potential Al Shebab sympathisers such as abdisamad and udun. It is very alarming that the SNET moderators continue to allow a platform for these sick people, but they ban Somali patriots such as Son of Somalia who only wish Somalia to be a peaceful country.
Oh we see the cry, scare tactics, and now the new request to silence certain individuals. This is how sick cowards try to get their message across. You have been shifting your positions like the wind and SNET has allowed you to voice your Khawaarij and Suufi traitor opinions without interruptions and now here you are throwing this calaacal. This is a medium and we are all allowed to voice our opinions without interruptions. Have the manhood to voice your opinions, allow others with different opinions to voice their opinions, and move on. You can be sure scare tactics won't silence any one.

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:02 am

Exhibit A:

No the real reason your on the hot seat is cause your an annoying nut job, pardon my French

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:18 am

Exhibit A:

No the real reason your on the hot seat is cause your an annoying nut job, pardon my French
Absolutely brother Shirib :lol: That is what this fella is, a nut job. FBI aa ii digtay ku lahaa. Haddii FBI u digtay meeshaan muu ka cataabaa afkiisa maas xirtoo? Kii oo is bedelaaba wuxuu dhihi FBI aa ii digtay. People without principles iga dheh.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.