Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gaalada osgagsana!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ayeeyo Xilwa
Location: (O Allah! I ask You for Forgiveness for my sins, and for Your Mercy.)

Gaalada osgagsana!

Postby Ayeeyo Xilwa » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:44 pm

I remember how much mony they raised for Tahiti And now they dont care When 14 million people have been affected by monsoon flooding.This disaster even worse then Tahiti.

I guess we all now WHY. :x

Dont forget ur muslim brother and sisters this holy month...While you are sitting comfortly in ur warm home many children and mothers are drowning :cry:

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Gaalada osgagsana!

Postby qoraxeey » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:46 pm

gaalo waa gaalo :roll:

all we can do is send money . nothing more

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:46 pm

Gaalada maxa ka sugeysa

Muslims are over 1 billion, maxa adiga wax u qabanweydey

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Or in Mogadishu under bombardment and also in Ceelasha Biyaha. I co-sign this call not to forget your fellow Muslims wherever they are in the world today.
Last edited by udun on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nomadicwarlord
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby nomadicwarlord » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:50 pm

I'm sure they donated millions of dollars so far. Just pray to the victims rather than worry about who donated more or less.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Gaalada maxa ka sugeysa

Muslims are over 1 billion, maxa adiga wax u qabanweydey

i agree

Ayeeyo Xilwa
Location: (O Allah! I ask You for Forgiveness for my sins, and for Your Mercy.)

Postby Ayeeyo Xilwa » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:10 pm

The Prophet Muhammad pbuh said: the equal of a date from lawful earnings will be augmented in value by Allah, until its giver would come on the Day of Judgment and find its value as that of the Mountain of Uhud.

And in another narration he pbuh said:

If one gives sadaqah as equal as one date-fruit from the honestly earned money, and Allah accepts only the honestly earned money, Allah takes it in His right (hand) and then enlarges its reward for that person (who has given it), as anyone of you brings up his baby horse, so much so that it becomes as big as a mountain” (A
l-Bukhari and Muslim)

Prophet Muhammad pbuh he said:

”Every day two angels come down from Heaven and one of them says, 'O Allah! Compensate every person who spends in Your cause’, and the other (angel) says, O Allah! Destroy every miser.” (Bukhari)

May Allah make it easier for the muslim umah ..aamin.

Udun

Indeed. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.