Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalimen murders rape a young 16 old girl in sweden

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mzbeautifull
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somalimen murders rape a young 16 old girl in sweden

Postby Mzbeautifull » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:06 am

Horta how come people don't show us some decent pictures of 2010 Mogadishu .. :|

I mean all we ever see is war torn country .. Twisted thanks for posting the pictures they look good :up:

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:21 am

awahab, i am in Somalia right now and yes, walahi we are doomed. We live in a hiatus state and no one knows when it is going to end.

mzbeauty - Mogadishu has been destroyed for so long. it was once nicknamed African Pearl. Try to locate a BBC documentary called "Somalia - Paradise Destroyed"

marcassmith
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Performing with an Acid Jazz group - touring the world and making good music

Postby marcassmith » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:33 am

awahab, i am in Somalia right now and yes, walahi we are doomed. We live in a hiatus state and no one knows when it is going to end.
Speak for yourself saxib. :down:

Mzbeautifull
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mzbeautifull » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:38 am

mzbeauty - Mogadishu has been destroyed for so long. it was once nicknamed African Pearl. Try to locate a BBC documentary called "Somalia - Paradise Destroyed"
Interesting will do .. :) thanks for the info .. ;)

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:01 am

Waryaa,

The funny thing is that some Somalis feel better because they may live in less shiddy circumstances than others yet when compared to how things are in neighboring nations or you come from countries with functioning national governments, we are way behind.

MarcassSmith,

Are you stating that your government is functioning and operating like a normal one ? Why is it that your airspace is run from Nairobi ? Or your government allows flying coffins to land in your airports ?

Somaliweyn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliweyn » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:15 am

Wallahi its amazing how T-L exposed the wolf in sheeps clothes who steered the topic towards clan by his silly insinuations. His first comment of 70% somalis in Sweden been from Mogadishu and arriving there in the last 5 years had already been dismissed by executive who actually lived there in comparison to someone who lives in Seatle.

Ofcourse, other more cuqdad-filled individuals had the urge to air their cuqdad by stretching Voltage's argument to open and pervert clan bashing of Hawiye.

Fortunately, the spokesperson of Hawiye (Twisted-logic) in snet came in and knocked them down from voltage to union to alluring to whatever cuqdad-filled creature that crawled from their hole.

Good job T-L, expose their hatefull lies.
:up:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:24 am

Waryaa,

The funny thing is that some Somalis feel better because they may live in less shiddy circumstances than others yet when compared to how things are in neighboring nations or you come from countries with functioning national governments, we are way behind.

MarcassSmith,

Are you stating that your government is functioning and operating like a normal one ? Why is it that your airspace is run from Nairobi ? Or your government allows flying coffins to land in your airports ?
Puntland and Somaliland are truely life lines and are both keeping a Country that continues to be raped, tortured, starved, humiliated, and beaten into the ground alive. We are a nation of Clans and our Politics is clan Politics, the reality of the matter is abdiwahab your kin and many others are not pulling their weight that is needed to save Somalia. The whole South and in Particular Mogadishu is what is contining to kill the prospects of a whole Nation and People.

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:40 am

We know what Mogadishu is and we don't need you to tell us. It is why you chose to flee first to South Asia and then come after the "defeated Faqash" here in North America. :lol:
We know about Mogadishu. That is why we are not in need of filthy morons like you to pass around random psychological theories about the city.

Rest assured, unlike you, I left Mogadishu at a time of my choosing, settled in a country of my choosing and didn't have to construct hand-made rafts as an escape tool. :idea:

I can respect you when you play your natural role and not the one of a dove. :up:
Honestly bro get rid of your cuqdad. I was born in Muqdisho am definitely sure have more properties there than you and expect to reclaim it with my deeds in an established Somalia just as the Hawiye-led ICU contacted my father to reclaim our properties. I didn't not once say anything about Hawiye or qabiil. Like I said before Mogadishu is the capital of Somalia, is the most capital urban center of Somalia, and probably has more diversity in terms of clan background than the rest of Somalia. Save your insecurity and your "I have to defend Mogadishu because modern Mogadishu reflects Hawiye". If you want to respond to Union and Alluring, I think you have all the reasons to do so. Like I responded to union before you did, his commentary is at the least inappropriate and distasteful and the most repulsive.
Utter none-sense. We know what you mean by when you insinuate that the people of Mogadishu are psychologically unstable and we also know who lives in Mogadishu; cut the sweet-talk. Your silly attempts to appear as neutral all the while sliding your perverted and ugly prejudices is clear example of your hateful nature against Mogadishu and the people that call it home. No-one is need of your stupid theories. :idea:

About your supposed claims of owning more properties than me, wet-dreams is all you have. Alhamdulilah, my family is able to donate lands the size of districts in Mogadishu to the needy and have more guest houses and masjids than anyone can even think of. The way you look and behave, it is clear you have never seen or experienced any sort of fame or wealth. So in the future check your information before you make an overload of silly and unsubstantiated claims.

kadarre
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kadarre » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:00 am

:lol: looooolz roflmao Twisted I still don't understand how u communicate with hatefull humanbeings like maddog and alluring . Maddog is an unstable guy and Alluring is a silly lil girl with german hair. looooolz

Why would a somali claim to have german hair? Owh I smell the insecurity looooolz.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:18 am

waxaan wacay yar aan asxaab nahay deggan göteborg magaalada uu deggan yahay saqajaanka gabadha 16ka diley waxaay weydiiyey qabiilka uu yahay dilaaga, wuxuu ii sheegay wiilkaas magaciisa la yiraahdo Abdulaziz Abdullahi Mohamed Hussein qabiilkiisa waa ogaadeen daroood, familkiisa waxay degan yihiin HOLLAND xitaa DILAAGA DHALASHO HOLLANDEES AYUU HEEYSTAA, HOLLAND waxaa looga soo wadey daroogiiste ayuuu ahaa sidoo sweden markuu yimid saqajaanimadii daragoogadii halkaas ayuu ka sii wadey, da' ahaan waxaa u qoran inuu yahay 22 jir laakiiin waa been, da'diisa saxda ah waa ugu yaraaan 30 jir.

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:27 am

some one plz ban Dr-Dameer :|

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:42 am

Kaddare,

Someone has to dispel the lies and falsifications :up:

Dr-Yalaxow,

Thanks for the important information. We now know what clan the culprit belongs to. :up:

marcassmith
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Performing with an Acid Jazz group - touring the world and making good music

Postby marcassmith » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:45 am

We now know what clan the culprit belongs to. :up:
:mrgreen:

The shame of it! Boy, I would hate to be from that clan, I mean they have an involuntary susceptibility to raping young busty blonde bombshells. :?

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:52 am

So he is a crackhead from Holland :lol:

marcassmith
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby marcassmith » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:54 am

So he is a crackhead from Holland :lol:
Yes! That also means he is a eurotrash!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.