Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What kind of woman would you go for (marry)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
studente
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby studente » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:50 pm

I don't get it, are you IMPLYINg u have the physical make up of oprah and whoopi ? then WHY on this beautifull earth did u call yourself sexykitten Laughing

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:50 pm

sexy-kitten,

"No thanks, I'll pass. Imagin Oprah or whoopie in a bikini!"

Nooooooooooooooo!!!! Embarassed

Oprah! You make me sick.

No, thanks for me too.

Anyways, I'm out Arrow

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:52 pm

DD, okay! bye bye! Mar dambena ha igu soo saqajaamin.. Haye dheh! Very Happy

[quote="studente"]I don't get it, are you IMPLYINg u have the physical make up of oprah and whoopi ? then WHY on this beautifull earth did u call yourself sexykitten Laughing[/quote]
-

I was trying to make myself feel better. Crying or Very sad

couldublvd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby couldublvd » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:54 pm

[quote="dhuusa_deer"]ugly, fat, semi-retarded, barbaric, rude, violent, unkind, rough, eats raw meat, showers once a year...[/quote]
'
'
Samatara Dhugweyn, you kow what your Kaafir brethren that you so adore and aspire to emulate say....A man usually looks for qualities in his mate that are present in his mother Wink those observations are made by your Kaafir cracker brothers!!!! by the way I am in touch with my local adoption agency!!!! the adoption will be complete so that I can have you shipped to me hence lock you in my basement oo aan kaaga kadh kadh siiyo, edeb ku baro ilaa intaad ashahaadanaysid!!!! Laughing Laughing but one thing shawty I can't do what your cracker kaafir boyfriend does to you at night, I am straight, fresh ceeb smell loving nomad Wink
'
'
By the way how are your cousins biiqa nuura and suura sangala??
'
Gogo Smile
Sexyiiley Smile
Foolxumo. balo kula gafuur wenynaatay!!! what it is shawty Wink

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:04 pm

Whats poppin Could!

studente
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby studente » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:07 pm

[quote="sexy-kitten"]DD, okay! bye bye! Mar dambena ha igu soo saqajaamin.. Haye dheh! Very Happy

[quote="studente"]I don't get it, are you IMPLYINg u have the physical make up of oprah and whoopi ? then WHY on this beautifull earth did u call yourself sexykitten Laughing[/quote]
-

I was trying to make myself feel better. Crying or Very sad[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I can sympathize. I chose "studente" to make myself feel better for my inadequacies as a student Razz
Last edited by studente on Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gogarad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gogarad » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:07 pm

Sexy, i know..my fascination with cats is crazy..and i should've got ur nick instead of nagtadaan cududaha moojinisa.. lol

Dhuusa, and I CAN'T wait till that day arrives!

Could rose

couldublvd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby couldublvd » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:17 pm

Sexy, all is good out here, alxamdulilah I hope you doing well
Gogo what it is chica Cool
'
'
Kaafirkan iska ilaaliya yaano dhuuso isinku rushayneh Laughing balo kula dhug dhug weynaataye

Gogarad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gogarad » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:30 pm

Could, wa dhuusa bila micna ah..labada biiqa nuura ama siifa sangala aya xuun, oo suunti rooshka ka daraan... but the dhug dhugleey is harmless Wink Loool

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:22 pm

sexy-kitten,

"DD, okay! bye bye! Mar dambena ha igu soo saqajaamin.. Haye dheh!"

You know I can't do that and won't do that Very Happy

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:40 pm

Pinocchio,

I notice you're still with same routine. You dumbfuk, get a new gimick!!!

And about 'cracker brothers', wft! I'm not a cracker, so your observation don't apply. But what do you expect from DJ wannabe who drove his father to drink becuz of your mere existance. To get rid of your sorry sad face, he locked you in the basement. Where you spent long hours with your TV, cat -- which you lost your virginity to -- and BET. emerging from your forced seclusion, with DJ wannabe attitude, you live in a self-created reality different from that of the rest of us. You were so deluded that when you first came out, you thought you could hang around with the local home boys. Taking pity out of your pathetic wannabe ass, and wanting to get rid of your ass to safe embarrassmenmt, they invite you to a 'party' to give you a rude awakening. Even being fukhole for all the home boys didn't kick any sense into you. I guess you are inflicted with DJ wannabe FOREVER. I feel sorry for you.

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:40 pm

Studente! No, I think you've misspelled STUDENT!! Sheekadaas ha noo keenin! Kas baan u suubiye kuteh! Laughing Laughing Laughing
-

Gogo loool. I loofe you too nayaahe Mad
-

Could, I'm doing all good too thanks for wondering! Mr dhugweyn maa la dhahaa? Waa stalker. Nin Somali ah oo diinta ka baxay oo stalker noqday intee lagu arki jiray? Laughing
-

DD, why? Confused Amaan i sii maan kaa kari la'ahay ninyahoo? Orod oo pokedgirl raac biliis. Smile

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:53 pm

sexy-kitten,

"DD, why? Confused Amaan i sii maan kaa kari la'ahay ninyahoo? Orod oo pokedgirl raac biliis."

I have my reasons. Who is pokedgirl Confused

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:11 pm

[quote="dhuusa_deer"]sexy-kitten,

"DD, why? Confused Amaan i sii maan kaa kari la'ahay ninyahoo? Orod oo pokedgirl raac biliis."

I have my reasons. Who is pokedgirl Confused[/quote]
-

What are your reasons? Forget about pockedgirl. Laughing

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:14 pm

Well for starters the woman I would marry should have DKNY on her shirt. Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.