Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What kind of woman would you go for (marry)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
S_lander-boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: AMSTERDAM ROFFA WORLD WIDE CONNECTED THE NETHERLANDS

What kind of woman would you go for (marry)

Postby S_lander-boy » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:29 pm

? Very Happy

Ripperface

Postby Ripperface » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:31 pm

selecting the "right person" logically, looking for someone with compatible interests, similar education looks and religion, a harmonious personality, common values, and long-term goals are found in all cultures plenty of (somalian girls)come cross all this qualies when looking for;">>>" Love Love Very Happy
Last edited by Ripperface on Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

foolxume2005
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby foolxume2005 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:00 pm

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very, very important that these four women don't know each other.

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:03 pm

ugly, fat, semi-retarded, barbaric, rude, violent, unkind, rough, eats raw meat, showers once a year...

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:08 pm

[quote="dhuusa_deer"]ugly, fat, semi-retarded, barbaric, rude, violent, unkind, rough, eats raw meat, showers once a year...[/quote]
-

Now now DD. Why would you want a woman that reflects your character? Always have higher goals Smile

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:10 pm

sexy-kitten,

"Now now DD. Why would you want a woman that reflects your character? Always have higher goals"

when I wrote it, I had you in mind Surprised

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:14 pm

[quote="dhuusa_deer"]sexy-kitten,

"Now now DD. Why would you want a woman that reflects your character? Always have higher goals"

when I wrote it, I had you in mind Surprised[/quote]
-

Loool Laughing Laughing Laughing DD it's okay. No need for your lame comebacks! All I'm saying is ugly person can't marry another ugly person! It's a crime in my book. Go find yourself a somewhat pretty girl. Very Happy

Gogarad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gogarad » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:17 pm

Dhuusa

* sexy, how dare you call my combacks lame? i make people cry yarey..i kidd u not..be aware..be scared* Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

Sexy, thats the answer u will get from him Wink

Galab wacaan babes rose

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:25 pm

Loool@ Gogo,
-

Alla adigaaba fahamtaye! I make people cry kuyeh! People make HIM cry! See camal? Say gogo, nice avatar. It would look better on me! Evil or Very Mad don't you think? Very Happy

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:31 pm

sexy-kitten,

"DD it's okay. No need for your lame comebacks! All I'm saying is ugly person can't marry another ugly person! It's a crime in my book. Go find yourself a somewhat pretty girl."

lame comeback? Laughing

give me a break! you know I was somewhat right, no need to get deflective and laugh it off.

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:32 pm

Gogarad

"sexy, how dare you call my combacks lame? i make people cry yarey..i kidd u not..be aware..be scared"

what you write above will haunt one day

studente
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby studente » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:35 pm

[quote="foolxume2005"]1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very, very important that these four women don't know each other.[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing i dont think so Laughing Laughing

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:42 pm

[quote="dhuusa_deer"]sexy-kitten,

"DD it's okay. No need for your lame comebacks! All I'm saying is ugly person can't marry another ugly person! It's a crime in my book. Go find yourself a somewhat pretty girl."

lame comeback? Laughing

give me a break! you know I was somewhat right, no need to get deflective and laugh it off.[/quote]
-

I'm ugly Crying or Very sad How will I ever survive Mad Wacadalle falaar baan kaa taagaya! Afka ha igu soo taagin diinlaawe yahoo! Smile

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:45 pm

[quote="sexy-kitten"][quote="dhuusa_deer"]sexy-kitten,

lame comeback? Laughing

give me a break! you know I was somewhat right, no need to get deflective and laugh it off.[/quote]
-

I'm ugly Crying or Very sad How will I ever survive Mad Walle falaar baan kaa taagaya! Afka ha igu soo taagin diinlaawe yahoo![/quote]

only ugly ppl place premium on looks, that is established fact. Sorry for being bluntly honest.

You can change my mind by sending me a pic of you in bikini. Laughing

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:47 pm

[quote="dhuusa_deer"][quote="sexy-kitten"][quote="dhuusa_deer"]sexy-kitten,

lame comeback? Laughing

-

I'm ugly Crying or Very sad How will I ever survive Mad Walle falaar baan kaa taagaya! Afka ha igu soo taagin diinlaawe yahoo![/quote]

only ugly ppl place premium on looks, that is established fact. Sorry for being bluntly honest.

You can change my mind by sending me a pic of you in bikini. Laughing[/quote]
-

No thanks, I'll pass. Imagin Oprah or whoopie in a bikini! Very Happy

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.