Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Subxannallah quran bey gubeen.(QURAN BURNED)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Spursman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Subxannallah quran bey gubeen.(QURAN BURNED)

Postby Spursman » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:13 pm

september 11th quran burnt they hiding it from the people only channel reporting is RT acudubillah nacalatulah aleek.

quran they put in the sulli/toilet and youtube is allowing this shocked caadi mahaa yaa allah.

am angry and upset walahi but its good and a relief to see some non-muslims supporting us muslims mashallah.

Spursman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Subxannallah quran bey gubeen.(QURAN BURNED)

Postby Spursman » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:15 pm

the weird thing is no other media places reported this caadi mahaa somaha.

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:17 pm

Stop being so sensitive, how many times did they burn the Qur'an and the bible? This has been happening for a long time. Pastor Terry Jones isn't the first person who came up with the idea of burning the Qur'an. Just write youtube a letter as I did.

Spursman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Spursman » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:19 pm

ok maa sidaas baa i didnt know deeh thanks for letting me know walal but it does make you sensitive when they take the piss magaratey.

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:21 pm

ok maa sidaas baa i didnt know deeh thanks for letting me know walal but it does make you sensitive when they take the piss magaratey.
I used to get pissed too laakiin that's what they want soo maaha? The Muslims usually retaliate by burning the bible. This is a back and forth type of thing. Don't stress it! Dhiiguu kugu karin laakin don't take it to the heart. You can write a letter if it makes you so mad. My friend was so irritated that she wrote Obama a letter, still hasn't sent it though! :lol:

Spursman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Spursman » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:27 pm

:lol: :lol: by the way i never seen any muslims burn the bible aka gospel as they see it as a holy book but i did see them burn the american and british flags.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:30 pm

yes we muslims should burn BIBEL AND TORAH and but it on youtube. those SATAN books bibel and torah should be burn :down: :down: :down:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

haye armaad la soo boodaan hayaaay BIBEL waa kitaaab muqadas maxaa loo gubayaaaa hayaaaaay :shock: :shock: :shock:??
shit man BIBEL waa fake book ay sameeyeeen baniaadam, we should burn it that sick book called bibel :down: :down:

bibelka maaha kitaabkii 2000 years ago ku soo deggan nabi ciise ee INJIIL. bibelka waa tottaly waa fake book ay baniaadam qorten marka islaamka xaq ayuu u leeyahay inay gubaan BIBELKA

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:31 pm

yes we muslims should burn BIBEL AND TORAH and but it on youtube. those SATAN books bibel and torah should be burn :down: :down: :down:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

haye armaad la soo boodaan hayaaay BIBEL waa kitaaab muqadas maxaa loo gubayaaaa hayaaaaay :shock: :shock: :shock:??
shit man BIBEL waa fake book ay sameeyeeen baniaadam, we should burn it that sick book called bibel :down: :down:

bibelka maaha kitaabkii 2000 years ago ku soo deggan nabi ciise ee INJIIL. bibelka waa tottaly waa fake book ay baniaadam qorten marka islaamka xaq ayuu u leeyahay inay gubaan BIBELKA
There may be one or two ayats that were perserved so we cannot burn these books

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:37 pm

We shouldnt burn any book weither talmud or torah , that would make us no different than those brainless animals.
Let the filthy disbelievers/haters perish in their rage cuz quran is perserved in the hearts of many believers.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:41 pm

[There may be one or two ayats that were perserved so we cannot burn these books
how do you known there are may be one or two ayah perserved?, no you can not know it becouse u did not campared the original injiiil and todays bibel??

so called BIBEL and injiil are not same they are tottaly 2 different books, i do not recognice bibel is from god, so therefore is free to burn it.

i dont understand why we muslims have love hate relitionship whit jews and chrisitians, those monkeys does not regocnice our book quran so why do we care their fake books bibel and torah?

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:56 pm

[There may be one or two ayats that were perserved so we cannot burn these books
how do you known there are may be one or two ayah perserved?, no you can not know it becouse u did not campared the original injiiil and todays bibel??

so called BIBEL and injiil are not same they are tottaly 2 different books, i do not recognice bibel is from god, so therefore is free to burn it.

i dont understand why we muslims have love hate relitionship whit jews and chrisitians, those monkeys does not regocnice our book quran so why do we care their fake books bibel and torah?
The Old Testament has some verses that are that same as the Qur'an.

Either way, we should not burn other holy books. It is disrespectful and not part of our faith as Muslims.

The Prophet SAW would never have done that. Look at his letter to the monks of Saint Catherine's Monastery in Egypt back in 628 AD. (A copy of the letter is still there in the Monastery to this day)
In 628 CE, a delegation from St. Catherine’s Monastery came to Prophet Muhammed and requested his protection.

He responded by granting them a charter of rights, which I reproduce below in its entirety. St. Catherine’s Monastery is located at the foot of Mt. Sinai and is the world’s oldest monastery.

It possesses a huge collection of Christian manuscripts, second only to the Vatican, and is a world heritage site. It also boasts the oldest collection of Christian icons. It is a treasure house of Christian history that has remained safe for 1400 years under Muslim protection.

The Promise to St. Catherine:

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.

Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by God! I hold out against anything that displeases them.

No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses.

Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants.

No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:42 pm

[ care their fake books bibel and torah?
The Old Testament has some verses that are that same as the Qur'an.

Either way, we should not burn other holy books. It is disrespectful and not part of our faith as Muslims.

The Prophet SAW would never have done that. Look at his letter to the monks of Saint Catherine's Monastery in Egypt back in 628 AD. (A copy of the letter is still there in the Monastery to this day)
In 628 CE, a delegation from St. Catherine’s Monastery came to Prophet Muhammed and requested his protection.

He responded by granting them a charter of rights, which I reproduce below in its entirety. St. Catherine’s Monastery is located at the foot of Mt. Sinai and is the world’s oldest monastery.

It possesses a huge collection of Christian manuscripts, second only to the Vatican, and is a world heritage site. It also boasts the oldest collection of Christian icons. It is a treasure house of Christian history that has remained safe for 1400 years under Muslim protection.

The Promise to St. Catherine:

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.

Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by God! I hold out against anything that displeases them.

No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses.

Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants.

No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."
[/quote]

so your telling me christians are not INFIDELS?? gaalo maaha waa dad fiican miyaad i leedahay??

marka yaa gaaal ah haddii aysan kiristaanka iyo yahuuda aysan aheeyn GAAALO??

HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfDzed » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:38 pm

I was talking to this non-Muslim professor of mine a few days ago about the whole Qur'an burning drama, when he made an interesting point. He said "Don't Muslims burn Qur'an pages when they want to dispose of them anyway?", "Then why all the rioting in Afghanistan? Is it any worse than flushing it down the toilet as is commonly done in Gitmo?" We create monsters like Terry Jones and his likes because of our over-zealous reactions to their incendiary actions. Like a columnist for Slate.com suggested, we shouldn't supply these idiots with oxygen, cut it off and they will disappear. Instead of rioting, protest in a civilized manner & boycott, that's the progressive thing to do.

James Dahl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby James Dahl » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:59 pm

HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfDzed » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Anyone see Jon Stewart's piece on Terry Jones a few days ago? :lol:

Kuddos to Huffpost, slate.com, salon.com, washingtonpost & NY Times for their decent reporting on this issue. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.