Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

bloody hell china visa is very expensive

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

bloody hell china visa is very expensive

Postby djibsomali » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:34 am

I got the chinese visa and set me back to over £86

Bloody expensive; now i got to sort it out the ticket!!

Eid mubarak everyone

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: bloody hell china visa is very expensive

Postby RuralMan08 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:39 am

Why you going China? I hear every Somali now likes to go china :lol:

cheap goods lol

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby djibsomali » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:41 am

RuralMan08 wrote:Why you going China? I hear every Somali now likes to go china :lol:

cheap goods lol

NO i am buying some stuff for an organisation!!

lool joking.

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:45 am

I have noticed that VISA is a lot cheaper in most countries for Swedish passport holders compared to UK and American passport holders. :lol:

Where in China are you going?, I might go Guangzhou, Shanghai and also Hong Kong sometime next year.

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby djibsomali » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:46 am

Executive wrote:I have noticed that VISA is a lot cheaper in most countries for Swedish passport holders compared to UK and American passport holders. :lol:

Where in China are you going?, I might go Guangzhou, Shanghai and also Hong Kong sometime next year.

i am going to hong kong and guangzhou hopefuly

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:50 am

Nice have a safe journey inshallah and let us know how your trip went once ur back.

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:58 am

学会汉语语言并且确定您不挥动与他们的女孩。 某些中国人民实际上相信黑人是猿 - my two cents :)

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby djibsomali » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:12 am

Executive wrote:Nice have a safe journey inshallah and let us know how your trip went once ur back.

i am going in middle of october my friend

Rifaad

Postby Rifaad » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:22 am

Learn Chinese language and make sure you do not swing with their girls. Some Chinese people actually believe that blacks are ape lol

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby djibsomali » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:24 am

Rifaad wrote:Learn Chinese language and make sure you do not swing with their girls. Some Chinese people actually believe that blacks are ape lol

no they believe black people are the devil children

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:41 am

Rifaad wrote:Learn Chinese language and make sure you do not swing with their girls. Some Chinese people actually believe that blacks are ape lol

lol@rifaad - so no secret is safe even if in Chinese. I wanted to translate it if he came back complaining about not understanding the locals... I was gonna say - I told u so :mrgreen:

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:43 am

I hate the chinese, especially mainlanders...

They are extremely racist and consider you to be just a monkey.
ofcourse with thier intinctive Houhei xiue culture(thick face, black heart. i.e ruthlessness and shamlessness)

they will probably not admit it to your face...

The straits chinese e.g those living in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia are more open and have a slightly different world view derived from bieng more self confident and exposed

The Taiwanese are basically nipponized partially, and are more just as open to the world as the Straits chinese but will less of the Houhei xiue and conflicting Superiority/Inferiorty complex.

an example of this conflicting superiority/inferiority complex is the way white european men are held in high esteem.
If you as a black man went along with your white friend to a social place like a party , bar , resteruant. You will be treated normaly the service might even be good
but everyone will immieditly bow down in worship towards your white friend.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I believe this inferiority comes from exposure to western imperialism.
The chinese believe they are the master race and superior to everyone, but will immedietly bow down to the european..

The Japanese and the Japanese influenced Taiwanese attitude is refreshing, becuase they are also racist
actually bigger racist becuase they are equally racist towards all foriegners.

You and the white american or european next to you are equally dirty gai koukojin forieners and you will be treated nearly the same
with contempt and be ignored or with curiosity and they will not leave you alone .

This is why i like the japanese.

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:53 am

Japan only opened their ports in the early 19th century to foreigners. Previously they viewed all foreigners as nijaas. The first nation to open their ports and make the japanese interact with the outside world was the one and only United States.

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:06 am

There are many court proceedings relating to African Americans in the army not being served in Japanese business establishments. Yes, they single out blacks. Nevertheless, this world is a small village full or racism. The father you go into the country the more racist u encounter - that's every nation in the world. Most tolerant people are those in large cities because of their day to day interactions with other races or ethnic groups.

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby djibsomali » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:31 am

Too late !

I have just booked an emirate ticket rigth now

£ 800.

The black devil is going to china!!!

fuck them all!!!!! hope i come back intact

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.