Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Somali Woman Lock Kids in a Closet

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TATI
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: A Somali Woman Lock Kids in a Closet

Postby TATI » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:39 pm

locking them in closets instead of beating 'em is prolly her way of punishing them....

i don't blame her......kids are like demons sometimes......they will drive anyone insane

Berke
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Berke » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:10 pm

How come the somali community wasn't aware of her craziness?
How can they? Everyone thought she was a normal married woman with kids, the Somali community didn't question her sanity not one bit. Besides, the closest Somali community would be in Columbus OH(2 hrs away). The woman lives in Indianapolis.
There is a rather large Somali community in Indianapolis. There are tons of crazy people out there who appear perfectly normal on the outside. Their craziness becomes apparent only when they snap.

ps. To all: This girl was a good girl and never did drugs habartiin wasee. She other problems but don't confuse her for your crackhead sisters.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:17 pm

The problem is us Somalis only know one thing about mental instability or how to diagnose it and thats when people snap and do despicable things like this lady or they start walking around the neighborhood naked.

Mental disorders have a wide spectrum and these kinds of acts are commited by people who long ago should have been institutionalized.

Anagu hadaan Soomaali nahay waxaanu naqaan qof fiyoow ama qof dharkii tuurtay. Never anything in between.

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:45 am

How come the somali community wasn't aware of her craziness?
How can they? Everyone thought she was a normal married woman with kids, the Somali community didn't question her sanity not one bit. Besides, the closest Somali community would be in Columbus OH(2 hrs away). The woman lives in Indianapolis.
There is a rather large Somali community in Indianapolis. There are tons of crazy people out there who appear perfectly normal on the outside. Their craziness becomes apparent only when they snap.

ps. To all: This girl was a good girl and never did drugs habartiin wasee. She other problems but don't confuse her for your crackhead sisters.
I've been to Indianapolis once when Malcom X's daughter was giving a speech at the same uni my friend was organizing the event where she also attended. It was about 4 or 5 years ago in Ramadan so I'm assuming the population grew marka!When I asked her about the Somali community she told me there were very little Somalis but they did exist. If the girl was a good girl she would've never locked her 2 kids in a room like that, that's just plain dirty! :down:

Tati, so you blame the kids in this whole equation? Not the parents? Care to elaborate? :o

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:24 am

10hrs? :shock: Hasbunalaah Wanicmal Wakiil.

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Postby S-D-M » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:03 am

Why are you all behaving like you have never seen someone who went from fine to insane.........

Get the fuckout the closet ya living in.

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:17 am

:shock: Didn't anyone notice the woman was unfit to be a mother?

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:20 am

:o :o :o :o :o

Seriously?? NO one bothered to ask her qabil? I am impressed at Somalineters---well if u want to know-- rumors is--she is Marehaan. :clap: :clap: :clap:

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:22 am

^ Basra, nice to see you on here....I was wondering if it was you :lol: :roll:

Ureysoo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Garowiyo Galkacyo, Gelaadiyo Reer Godey Dhaanto laxidhay, Garrisa Gadhayo, Allo Kismayo aan Tagay

Postby Ureysoo » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:27 am

Speechless ... :shock:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.