Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How can we destroy Israel?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
nomadicwarlord
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: How can we destroy Israel?

Postby nomadicwarlord » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Alluring wrote:It is sad that you didn't read the entire paragraph. The issue between Israel and Arabs is not a Muslim issue, it is and will always be an ethnic issue. Like I said, even Arabs who are Christian hate Jews.

Let me tell you a story that directly has an influence on the Somali people. During the Somali civil war, people running for the lives some people fled to Saudi Arabia. What did the House of Saud do? Gather all the people up, and drop them in the middle of Mogadishu in a time of war. I thought we were "brothers in Islam?" I guess not. Arabs only want our help when they benefit, after that they don't know us!

Somalis are so brainwashed it is so sad. They make you believe this is about religion, when it isn't. And Somalis don't even know the existence of Christian Arabs, when you tell them there are their face turns like this ":o"!

Well said. :up:

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:38 pm

We dont need to. :up:

shaab_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby shaab_ » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Why would Somalis care about this ethnic conflict?

Wouldn't it be weird if there was a ''How can we destroy Hawiye?'' thread in an Israeli forum? :?

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Paddington Bear wrote:The Middle East predicament that baffled lots of great minds is finally getting tackled by the right people, Snet's students. :mrgreen:

What great minds?

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Newhargeisagirl wrote:
union wrote:Israel will never be destroyed, or any time soon, because it is a strong secular democracy with a lot more technological development and prosperity than its Arabs neighbors. The IDF is also a formidable fighting force that has rebuked the invasion attempts of the Arabs not once, but twice and decisively. If you wish to pray at the Al Aqsa Mosque, I suggest you go through the normal process of attaining a tourist visa and visiting, like a peaceful and normal human being. This is contrast to what you have been doing, which is going to an internet website and spewing the vile antisemitism that has been fed to you by your Arab masters. If you wish to be a political prostitute for Arabs, fine then, but kindly keep your ignorant and hateful views and ambitions to yourself.

Very wise man indeed !!! dude you should consider running for the presidency, I will vote for you :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And when I win, I'll be sure to rid Somalia of all the tools and Arab political prostitutes. Starting with Al Shabab. :up:

Paddington Bear
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Paddington Bear » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:52 am

Executive wrote:
Paddington Bear wrote:The Middle East predicament that baffled lots of great minds is finally getting tackled by the right people, Snet's students. :mrgreen:

What great minds?

You have Al Shabab leanings so, in your case, it is Godane & Abu Mansoor. :mrgreen:

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:16 am

:down: no, i cant be assosicated with shabab :o

Paddington Bear
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Paddington Bear » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:30 am

Executive wrote::down: no, i cant be assosicated with shabab :o

My mistake. :mrgreen:
Give me your political leanings and I shall give you a great mind right up your street (King Abdullah of Saudi per chance?).

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:11 am

RuralMan08 wrote:I want to pray safely in Masjid ul Aqsa so how can we destroy Israel in my lifetime?

Any ideas?

Destroy Arabs first then there is 90% chance.

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:15 am

union wrote:
Newhargeisagirl wrote:
union wrote:Israel will never be destroyed, or any time soon, because it is a strong secular democracy with a lot more technological development and prosperity than its Arabs neighbors. The IDF is also a formidable fighting force that has rebuked the invasion attempts of the Arabs not once, but twice and decisively. If you wish to pray at the Al Aqsa Mosque, I suggest you go through the normal process of attaining a tourist visa and visiting, like a peaceful and normal human being. This is contrast to what you have been doing, which is going to an internet website and spewing the vile antisemitism that has been fed to you by your Arab masters. If you wish to be a political prostitute for Arabs, fine then, but kindly keep your ignorant and hateful views and ambitions to yourself.

Very wise man indeed !!! dude you should consider running for the presidency, I will vote for you :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And when I win, I'll be sure to rid Somalia of all the tools and Arab political prostitutes. Starting with Al Shabab. :up:

so you will kill a human being? :roll:

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:22 pm

^^^^

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword. Unless they're willing to repent their sins and embrace the 21st century. :up:

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:58 am

union wrote:^^^^

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword. Unless they're willing to repent their sins and embrace the 21st century. :up:

Ok sir :roll:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:09 am

I dont want Israel destroyed. That is not Islamic and very idiotic. Isreal exist because Allaah swt wants them to exist. As Muslims we should strive to convert israelis not kill them. Our Mali brothers need to marry jewish women so that they can convert them. The problem with today muslim is--they are more arrogant and selfish than they are religious. And guess what? The devil was once arrogant, and the devil is the one who cause bin-adaam to be thrown out of Heaven. Duh! :clap:

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:28 am

Allah gives victory to the just.

the sad reality is that Isreal is more just than any other muslim country today.

if you are facing an isreali court or a court from any muslim country
you will be lucky to face an isreali court.

Muslims used to be the most just society on earth, when we go back to those values .
allah will give us victory, its that simple.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:20 pm

union wrote:^^^^

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.