Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is going on in Cadaado, Galguduud?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

What is going on in Cadaado, Galguduud?

Postby udun » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:47 am

Some websites are reporting that there could be a conflict in Cadaado district in Galguduud in a matter of days if not hours. Any one who have relatives in that district in the forum? Insha Allaah, it will never happen.

If peace and stability was there in that town, why would any one want to destroy it in today's Somalia?

I am just wondering if there is a new effort to create wars in all stable areas of Somalia? Ximan and Xeeb Admin in Galguduud, PL, and even SL?

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Re: What is going on in Cadaado, Galguduud?

Postby abdalla11 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:51 am

Fightings between who? Who lives in Cadaado?sacad?

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:55 am

Cadaado is Salebaan, the capital of Ximan & Xeeb.

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Who are they beefing?

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Not sure, I have not heard anything. From what I know, Ximan & Xeeb are allied to Al-Shabaab. So I think Al-Shabaab may move in there permanently, I heard nothing lately.

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:05 pm

There is a report that Suufi groups may attack from the DhuusaMareeb side and the Abdi Shukri guy may attack from Galmudug side. That is what I saw in the net.

Keep in mind all of the fighting in Somalia has its roots at foreign hands and since this was a stable region, why destroys it if no threat eminates from it? Again if the reports are the true, I see a new effort to deny stability in Somalia.
Last edited by udun on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Is Abdi Shukri a warlord or Shabaabist?

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Is Abdi Shukri a warlord or Shabaabist?
Abdi Shukri is the guy who founded the "Alliance for the Restoration of Peace and Counter-Terrorism". These were the warlords who waged the war in Mogadishu and were defeated by UIC forces in June 2006.

garoweboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby garoweboy » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:11 pm

if alshabab is getting closer those sufis must be sleeping while alshabab grabs some of these new cities.
wake up sufis

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:14 pm

the only civilized places in galgaduud are C/waaq city and Balanbale village :clap:

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Abdi Shukri is the guy who founded the "Alliance for the Restoration of Peace and Counter-Terrorism". These were the warlords who waged the war in Mogadishu and were defeated by UIC forces in June 2006.
So the Sufis are going to fight warlords? Are Hawiye crazy?

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:29 pm

My understanding is reer Cadaado had a neutral position in the current conflict in the South and Central regions. They understood very much that in today's Somalia, what is all needed is peace and they had their hands off any of the conflicts in Somalia.

Somali_Boqor
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Somali_Boqor » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:08 pm

James Dahl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby James Dahl » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:50 pm

I heard Ximan & Xeeb is allied to Xisbul Islaam, not al-Shabaab, so it may be al-Shabaab coming up from further south to threaten the town.

Cadaado

Postby Cadaado » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:53 am

Hello the brothers here.

I'm from Adado, but not living there at the moment.

The city has fallen in the hands of a bunch of different tribal and thuggish militias from few different tribes in the area (under the fake umbrella of Sunnah Wal Jama'ah). Within hours after that's happened and as I write these words the city of Adado has been liberated and cleared from such unhappy coalition of thugs and militias by troops of Ximan & Xeeb Administration from other parts of the X&X State.

I hope this helps.

Cadaado.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.