Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

To Somaliland, Somalia Ha Noolaato!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: To Somaliland, Somalia Ha Noolaato!

Postby Keyse_0208 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Also they should be moved to the outskirts of the city, i mean all those little huts in the middle of the city next to villas and malls is not a good look. i mean that in a nice way, no harsh talk :lol:

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Mzbeautifull wrote:Ruralman is tus tus .. :lol: Riyaale is your clan .. he was the one who agreed to sending them back :roll:
GeneralSNM there are a lot of native Somalilanders that do not agree with
you or your politicians .. kulaha send them back :roll: as Muslims who are in a better position than
them should give everything they can to help .. the refugees ..

How dumb can you get by using Riyale as an example. Who the hell is he, he cant send anyone back nowehere.

Mzbeautifull
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mzbeautifull » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:37 pm

RuralMan08 wrote:
Mzbeautifull wrote:Ruralman is tus tus .. :lol: Riyaale is your clan .. he was the one who agreed to sending them back :roll:
GeneralSNM there are a lot of native Somalilanders that do not agree with
you or your politicians .. kulaha send them back :roll: as Muslims who are in a better position than
them should give everything they can to help .. the refugees ..

How dumb can you get by using Riyale as an example. Who the hell is he, he cant send anyone back nowehere.

:lol: :lol: :lol: sure sure :up:

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Jamac_Yare wrote:
GENERAL_SNM wrote:The TFG gets millions of pounds from the international community and does not give a penny to Somaliland even though as some you have claimed Somaliland is in the eyes of the international community part of Somalia. We dont on one hand claim to be part of Somalia and get a large share of the TFG money whilst at the same time deporting Somalis from the south. Our position has been clear and constant. We believe that we are two seperate countries and anybody who comes from the south will be treated the same as anyone from an outside country. I dont understand the aim of this topic. So what, poor Somalis from both north and south somali dwell in Somaliland. Whats the big deal? :up: :sland:

the aim of this topic is clearly to put somaliland at fault for not dealing with somalias problems which is ludacris

wallahi believe me when i say that that isn't the case. this topic is for the sake of Somalinimo, like i said before regardless of clan and/or political affiliation we should be quick to help out if and when we can. Somaliland right now is able to do just that, help. but instead here we are playing politics while innocent people suffer.

Jamac_Yare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Jamac_Yare » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:54 pm

The-Screw wrote:wallahi believe me when i say that that isn't the case. this topic is for the sake of Somalinimo, like i said before regardless of clan and/or political affiliation we should be quick to help out if and when we can. Somaliland right now is able to do just that, help. but instead here we are playing politics while innocent people suffer.

screw if thats not the case why doesnt puntland deal with it since it had relative peace over last 20 years and is located closer to the south than somaliland :?:
why are you focusing on somaliland on this issue its not like somaliland has displacement camps set up or anything :?:

Talking about somalinimo where is it shown by puntland when these maskeen displaced ppl arrive in their lands at least somaliland arent kicking them out regardless of their living conditions :?:

i am not having a go at puntland here but it seems you expect somaliland to house these ppl in hotels and dine them like royals while puntland doesnt lift a finger. why :?:
is somalinimo just limited to somaliland and not puntland or the rest of somalia :?:

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:57 pm

The-Screw wrote:
Jamac_Yare wrote:
GENERAL_SNM wrote:The TFG gets millions of pounds from the international community and does not give a penny to Somaliland even though as some you have claimed Somaliland is in the eyes of the international community part of Somalia. We dont on one hand claim to be part of Somalia and get a large share of the TFG money whilst at the same time deporting Somalis from the south. Our position has been clear and constant. We believe that we are two seperate countries and anybody who comes from the south will be treated the same as anyone from an outside country. I dont understand the aim of this topic. So what, poor Somalis from both north and south somali dwell in Somaliland. Whats the big deal? :up: :sland:

the aim of this topic is clearly to put somaliland at fault for not dealing with somalias problems which is ludacris

wallahi believe me when i say that that isn't the case. this topic is for the sake of Somalinimo, like i said before regardless of clan and/or political affiliation we should be quick to help out if and when we can. Somaliland right now is able to do just that, help. but instead here we are playing politics while innocent people suffer.

Screw alot of people like to point fingers at Somaliland for almost all things wrong with the south ignoring the fact that Somaliland has been in a self imposed isolation. However, when you scratch the surface usually its nothing but qabil hatred for Somaliland.
The funny thing with your thread is that you are pointing the finger at an innocent party. Somaliland has had zero interaction with the south, we have even allowed them to keep any money which is for the whole of Somalia. The southern refugees have not been made homeless by Somaliland but they have been allowed to live anywhere in Somaliland and work, just like a Somalilander. But here you are screaming and pointing fingers at Somaliland.
If you are interested in Somalinimo go and attack Punaniland for hypocrisy or even go further the warlord making their own people homeless.
We Somalilnders dont believe in Somalinimo but we do believe in humanity. Southerners believe in neither but will swear they have a degree in both. :down:

marcassmith
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Performing with an Acid Jazz group - touring the world and making good music

Postby marcassmith » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:58 pm

The-Screw wrote:Image

it's one thing to be a refugee in another country that doesn't speak your language or understand your religion and culture but here? really? the likelihood is that those people in the tents are refugees from Mogadishu and other parts of Somalia who ran away from the fighting and if this is how Somaliland is treating Somali people i'm taking back everything good that i have ever said about Somaliland.

Stop being emotional. At least these people enjoy the freedoms and safety of Somaliland. What more do you want? Your mere words will not affect the reality of Somaliland. If you want I can visit these people and get testimonials.

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:59 pm

well, b/c Somaliland is obviously bigger in terms of economy, population and on the world stage. these people didnt chose to go to puntland, they chose somaliland and that's the fact of the matter.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:00 pm

The- Screw inadeer just quit while your at it these people don't know a thing about somalinimo.

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:01 pm

regardless, i still respect and got love for somaliland. my support for their statehood hasn't changed a bit, i just hate to see them ignore issues like this.

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:02 pm

grandpakhalif wrote:The- Screw inadeer just quit while your at it these people don't know a thing about somalinimo.

That sounds funny coming from a Daayeer granpa the truth is there no difference between those people and yourself who is living and wearing 2nd hand charity clothes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:05 pm

Keyse_0208 wrote:
grandpakhalif wrote:The- Screw inadeer just quit while your at it these people don't know a thing about somalinimo.

That sounds funny coming from a Daayeer granpa the truth is there no difference between those people and yourself who is living and wearing 2nd hand charity clothes :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Things are changing for him now since the Filanjo dude came to power.
Last edited by Dhaga Bacayl on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:06 pm

I don't understand your logic, the most important thing those refugees have got living in somaliland is peace, so what more do they want. Do you expect SL to hand out houses to all those people.
Wallahi hyperactive is a smart kid, he's born and bred in qatar and yet he stills understands what's going on. :up:

Jamac_Yare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Jamac_Yare » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:06 pm

The-Screw wrote:regardless, i still respect and got love for somaliland. my support for their statehood hasn't changed a bit, i just hate to see them ignore issues like this.

if their ppl in the south ignored their crys for 20 years why do you think somaliland will drop everything for them and make them priorty #1 :?:
its not like somaliland is leaving them for dead like in xamar or where ever they ran away from

marcassmith
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Performing with an Acid Jazz group - touring the world and making good music

Postby marcassmith » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:07 pm

The-Screw wrote:regardless, i still respect and got love for somaliland. my support for their statehood hasn't changed a bit, i just hate to see them ignore issues like this.

Screw, all things considered, I think issues like these will take many years to improve. Citizens of Somaliland also need welfare, housing and many other things but we will indeed make attempts to provide sufficient services to refugees in Somaliland. These people are our brothers and sisters and its incumbent upon all Somaliland to welcome their fellow brothers and sisters to Somaliland.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.