Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Queer is welcomed with open arms in Somaliland! UUUFFFF!!!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Queer is welcomed with open arms in Somaliland! UUUFFFF!!!!!

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:59 pm

uuuffffffff! I know why he chose it as a destination, its a place desperate for any international attention. uuuffff! :oops:

I was looking for pictures of Somalia and this gross discovery came up.

This is the queer's photo album, seems like 50% of his albums are international gay prides or collections of unassuming men around the world, f-king king of all queers :oops: :oops: :oops:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/charlesfred/sets/

This is his warm visit to gay-friendly Somaliland, this is how far these people will go for recognition :oops: :oops: :oops:

There's lots of photos, most are shocking. Al-Shabaab needs to save the children there from queers like that. Fuck that's just awful. Something needs to be done, these people think every white person should be worshiped without doing background checks. :cry: :cry: :cry:

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Queer is welcomed with open arms in Somaliland! UUUFFFF!

Postby union » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:01 pm

Welcome to the 21st century. Tolerance is key. :up: :up:

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Yeah right like he had a big banner saying "hey look at me Queer Jim" Idiot
You only sussed out he was a queer 'cos you've been exposed to their type here in the west
If they knew he was bent any Somali back home would be digusted
Last edited by ToughGong on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Welcome to the 21st century. Tolerance is key. :up: :up:
Amadeus how come you're always the first to jump in whenever Gay or athiest is mentioned

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:09 pm

:o The guy in cowboy hat has aids. uuuuffff disgusting! Why are these cadaans such devils hoorta??? Why do they like to go to places where even the somali born citizens do not go. I mean, why do they love danger so much? This is how aids is spread in africa--by gay men who want black men. uuuff disgusting. :x :x

InaKhalif

Postby InaKhalif » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:14 pm

Moguul21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Moguul21 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:17 am

Where is jamac yare when we needed him he most, I bet ninkaas cad buu xaarka ka dhuuqayaa :lol:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:27 am

Just look at the way they are looking at him, walle iidoors are pretty gay!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:42 am

This isn't an "iidoor" thing, the guy has also molested kids in jijiga, borama and djibouti!!

The faggot literally goes around the world taking pictures of the men there.

f-king NACALAT! He has one set of pictures on Somaliland with over 400 photos, that's ONE set alone! His biggest album is called "Men of the World" with over 2,000 pictures!!! His next biggest album after Somaliland is "Men of Turkey!!"

By far Somaliland and surrounding areas to the south and west are his biggest album on one specific region, he has around 1,000 photos in that area!! That's what happens when you have no Shariah and "liberal democracy" for a f-king LAW!!! NACALAT qowmul luut!! He has a set of pictures from the ruins of SODOM, I SWEAR!! This qaniis has nerves!!

This is the album!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/charlesfred/sets/801120/

Qaniisku ma naxo!!! Here's his faggot lover from the other pics!!

Here's a picture he took of some Arab boys, check out how FIVE FAGGOTS all added the picture to their collections!!

This is the profile of one of the faggots who added the picture of the innocent guys.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28701807@N ... /36239211/

THIS IS THE KIND OF SODOM QANIIS QOWMUL LUUT THAT SOMALIS HAVE ALLOWED IN!! Djibouti Hargeisa Borama Berbera and Jijiga will be the next site of apocalypse.

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:47 am

This isn't an "iidoor" thing, the guy has also molested kids in jijiga, borama and djibouti!!

The faggot literally goes around the world taking pictures of the men there.

f-king NACALAT! He has one set of pictures on Somaliland with over 400 photos, that's ONE set alone! His biggest album is called "Men of the World" with over 2,000 pictures!!! His next biggest album after Somaliland is "Men of Turkey!!"

By far Somaliland and surrounding areas to the south and west are his biggest album on one specific region, he has around 1,000 photos in that area!! That's what happens when you have no Shariah and "liberal democracy" for a f-king LAW!!! NACALAT qowmul luut!! He has a set of pictures from the ruins of SODOM, I SWEAR!! This qaniis has nerves!!

This is the album!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/charlesfred/sets/801120/

Qaniisku ma naxo!!! Here's his faggot lover from the other pics!!

Here's a picture he took of some Arab boys, check out how FIVE FAGGOTS all added the picture to their collections!!

This is the profile of one of the faggots who added the picture of the innocent guys.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28701807@N ... /36239211/

THIS IS THE KIND OF SODOM QANIIS QOWMUL LUUT THAT SOMALIS HAVE ALLOWED IN!! Djibouti Hargeisa Borama Berbera and Jijiga will be the next site of apocalypse.
"Men of the world" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:12 am

Monkey, what is with the homosexual topics lately?

Just look at the way they are looking at him, walle iidoors are pretty gay!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Or...or...they are just looking at the cameraman? You know, the one taking their picture? But if your into gay soldiers and that sort of stuff, I don't want to ruin your fantasy :mrgreen: .

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:10 am

Or...or...they are just looking at the cameraman? .
The camera is also the gay partner lol horrible excuse but I dont think the public knew they were gay, they probably though "ohhh look, skin aad u cad, ictraaf baa soo dhow" :lol: :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:14 am

walahi if they knew they were batty boy magaalada oo dhan ba shidii lahayd :lol: Somaliland is very conservative when it comes to that. There was a Christian priest captured in wajaale few years back he was beaten By the Police For spreading diinta Maasixiga.

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby djibsomali » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:18 am

ictiraafkii maa daboleeh ayuu nooqday???? lool
bahalkaa ictiraafka aah wuu dhiib batay...

meel kastee ayuu galayaaa

Salahuddiin
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Salahuddiin » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:33 am

These people would be welcomed everywhere in Somalia by local leaders except in Shabab-held areas, no need to diss north about that. Probably the normal people wouldn't have a clue what this guy is up to.

There's something else that was done in open:

Somalia and Somaliland

March and April 1997

We carried the cross in war-torn Somalia - Jesus did it! All glory to God! In 11 days from March 30th, Easter Sunday, until the night of April 9th, Denise and I three times were up without sleep and traveling for 1 ½ days!! A total of 4 ½ days without sleep! Wow! - to say much about our travels would of itself require a big chapter in a book. Let us simply say we got in and out, Ha! The area we were in is call 'Somaliland'. It is in a break-away area of Somalia and claims to be independent yet seems to be recognized only by Coca Cola.

The land is desert with thorn bushes and herdsmen tending sheep, goats and camels. We were in the Northwest area of Somalia between Boorama and Hargeisa the 'capital'. In general the people were nice to us, but on the road with the cross the response was mixed. I would say one third were very responsive, glad to see me and very interested in the cross and the message of Jesus. One third seemed indifferent or unconcerned and one third very explosive, volatile people. Women especially, but men also screaming and waving in anger from cars, trucks, and buses along the road. At one road-block a crowd of men pushing and shoving the cross and shouting at me, but armed gunmen pushed them back and waved me on, not a smile. At another road-block one woman with a gun kicking the cross wheel and screaming, waving her gun. Other armed men restrained her but were also very angry. It was 'touch and go' as they debated my fate for a while. At last they let me carry the cross on.

My interpreter, Mohammed (Shown Second From The Left In A White Shirt) did not forsake me. What a young man! But without telling me until later he had defended me saying the cross was not a cross but that I carried it for my health!!! Well, I could only laugh. It happened a number of times in the Old Testament to great Bible prophets that they lied and God blessed the lie. Oh well, I will leave it up to God to judge. But three days later Mohammed was still with us and telling others, often up to 20 men about Jesus and the cross! Denise and I also went 'off road' down desert trails carrying the cross in old battlefields now filled with herders and load carrying women.

The people at our little new hotel were very kind and welcoming. Also, I must say that the officials connected with Daallo Airlines were the most helpful people in helping us make it. As all of you are aware this country is torn into many different clan factions that are still fighting. Some days it is quiet and then clashes break out. They drove out the United States and the United Nations military several years ago. There is no national government. The airplane flying us in and out was the worse I've ever flown. They are old "Russian" aircraft in such bad shape that they even do not use them!

As the chance of begin shot down or hijacked and with dirt and gravel runways, I guess the only planes they can get are almost worthless. Flying out we landed at one gravel airstrip and the tire blew out! It took a long time as the jack would not work, but finally we got up and away again. We gave away a lot of gospel material and had a clear, powerful witness in a place were almost no Americans or Westerners go.

http://www.blessitt.com/somalia

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.