Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Queer is welcomed with open arms in Somaliland! UUUFFFF!!!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Queer is welcomed with open arms in Somaliland! UUUFFFF!

Postby udun » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:42 pm

She bragged about it and rubbed it in our nose :lol: :lol: :lol:

HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfDzed » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:43 pm

So, did you two imbeciles text each other and show up at the same time to broad-cast your affections? When's the coming out party anyway? I wouldn't want to miss it for the world. What do they bring to those sorts of parties? Hey, I know....I'll bring you guys matching pajamas, you can swap them and the neighbors wouldn't even know. f-king ingenious!

You two are sad clowns and beyond pathetic. Not to mention beneath my caliber, marka niikadiina meesha ka sii wata....shaq shaq wareeji hee, hurguf!

Ma sidaan aad caruur iyo xaas ku leedihiin? :lol:

I know a fag in heat when I see one and its only a matter of time before one of you jumps out of the closet flaming, ii raaxeysta in the mean time! ;)

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:08 pm

That doesn't even make sense you dumb c#nt[/quote]

That's because you are QALDAAN.

qaldaan waa qof qaldan.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That went way over you head didn't it

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:14 pm

What's with the giggles, it finally made sense 2 ur doqon futo huh?

it's ok, dameer mentality lamayaabo.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:15 pm

The funny thing is walahi o billahi kaftan ey iga aheyd and my first post on this thread wasn't even directed at Udun. But udun come to think of it you and your gay posy are running aroung after Galjano and the Isaaq lot like bitches on heat. Don't come crying to me when I point it out. Nimanka haadaad rabtiid in aad dabada ka leeftid stick to abdisamad who seems happy to be your bottom bitch.

I didn't address you, you got offended, I spoke my mind. You want to be treated like a man then act like one hadii kale I call it like I see it a sissy boy shaking his ass looking for attention. Now run along to your gay posy cheerleaders aka abdisamad and co. so they can nurse your ego :clap:

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:19 pm

I was laughing at you not with you dumbo

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:26 pm

I didn't say Somaliland was qowmul-luut, I said they are tolerant and accepting of qowmul-luut elements like this traveler. And he was no tourist either, he was an aid worker welcomed by the entire state and given a special welcome by ministers as well as Edna Aden herself. He must be correctly punished if he sets foot in that land again, its clear he's well known with Somaliland leadership and that his homosexuality is no secret. You're right, seemeyer, homosexuality is punishable by death in Puntland, I wish Somaliland did the same.
Since when did you have moral obligations to critize others, ninyahow. You're disgusting clanist, perv and should absulately not be telling anyone else of what is tolerable and what not. Bilaa sharaf adoo ah,kuna caan baxay Anshi xumada ayaa doonaysaa in aad dadkale wax ku caydo.

As I said, This man called Fredcharles was born in Hargeisa. He can visit and be welcomed in hargeisa. That is his birth place. His sexuality is his own alone and why do you care you perv.

If you're so homphobic why then are you living in liberal state of Minnesota and a country where homosexuality is tolerated. You're an hypocrite of highest caliber I suggest you check yourself and see how woefull and weak your words are.

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:28 pm

I was laughing at you not with you dumbo

Maalin maalmaha ka midah baa abuu xawayaan oo dhan sheekeesanayeen.
Xawayaanada DAANYEER baa ka mid ahaa oo markaas sheeko qosol badan
ka sheekanayay. Sheekadii kadib xawayaanadii oo idil way wada qosleen waxaan
ka ahayn DAMEER. 24-saacadood kadib baa la arkay DAMEERKII oo kaligii meel fadhiya oo qoslaya.
markii la waydiiyay wuxuu ku qoslayo buu ku jawaabay " sheekadii daanyeer shalay noo
sheegay baan hada fahmay oo ku qoslayaa".

MORAL OF THE STORY waxa weeyaan ( adiga iyo dameerka isku mid).

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Gays in Bosaaso, Puntland state of Somalia.
Somalia
Somali lesbians sentenced to death

BBC
IRIN - Somalia

afrol.com, 22 February - A Somali lesbian couple has been sentenced to death by an Islamic court in Bosaso, the commercial capital of the self-declared autonomous region of Puntland, northeast Somalia, according to IRIN and other media. It is the first case of its kind in culturally conservative Somalia, where homosexuality is prohibited.

They were taken to the Bosaso Islamic court on 19 February, where they said they living together as "man and wife". The Bosaso court found the two unnamed women guilty of "exercising unnatural behaviour" and sentenced them to death by stoning in a verdict difficult to defend even within the Muslim Shari'a laws.

According to local sources interviewed by IRIN, the relationship between the two women became an issue when one went to the Puntland authorities to complain that her partner had "mistreated" her by refusing to pay for medical treatment.

According to media reports, the sentence caused general applauds in the Bosaso public. A crowd of several hundred people had packed the court to hear the case. The crowd allegedly "cheered as the judge handed down death sentences on the two women," according to a BBC report.

The sentence and punishment have not been officially confirmed. Somali media however report that a date for the executions is expected to be announced this week. Human rights organisations in Somalia have yet to react to the ruling, according to the BBC. Reactions are however not expected as homosexuality is a matter rarely mentioned in the Somali public.

Puntland is the northeastern province of Somalia, declared as an independent state while awaiting the formation of a "federal Somalia". The Mogadishu government does not control the region. Puntland uses Somali laws, which are loosely based on the Muslim Shari'a laws.

The case has also achieved some international attention, and the first protests to this human rights violation are already coming. UN sources say that the UN is opposed to the death sentence "as a matter of principle" and that stoning to death was "inhuman treatment". The Human Rights Declaration still does not provide for the freedom of sexual orientation, making international protests limited to the matter of death sentences. Homosexuality is illegal in most African countries, and although its prosecution is seldom, oppression often is harsh.

Imprisonment for gay web site in Egypt
In a another case in Egypt, two men were convicted by a Cairo court of "committing an indecent act" on February 20 for posting material on a web site, according to the gay newspaper PlanetOut News. Calling the men's actions "unprecedented" in the nation, the court said the men "abused the technological revolution to do their disgraceful act that defames Egypt." The two men were sentenced to three years and fifteen months in prison. Egyptian attitudes towards homosexuality generally are lax for being a Muslim country.

Sources: Based on BBC, PlanetOut News, IRIN and afrol archives.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Great job, Puntland authorities for executing those gays, if only Somaliland can do the same :up:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:35 pm

^^^ :lol: excute tourists? That is barbaric behavior. Sorry in Somaliland we pride ourselves as being tolerant and civilized.

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:36 pm

^^^ :lol: excute tourists? That is barbaric behavior. Sorry in Somaliland we pride ourselves as being tolerant and civilized.
They weren't tourists Siciid they were locals

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:39 pm

NO i'm talking about the white guys who came to Somaliland. Basically he is saying we should excute those like Puntland has done with the two female Lesbians.

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:41 pm

They weren't tourists Siciid they were locals
NO i'm talking about the white guys who came to Somaliland. Basically he is saying we should excute those like Puntland has done with the two female Lesbians.

This proves my DAMEER theory. :lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:45 pm

You're Lame.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.