Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Queer is welcomed with open arms in Somaliland! UUUFFFF!!!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Re: Queer is welcomed with open arms in Somaliland! UUUFFFF!

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:06 pm

We're not you guys, period. :arrow:

Whether a white guy comes to our land doesn't make or break what we already have, and as it stands over 90% of our NGO work is done by Muslim donor countries and organizations, but you guys think every white guest brings you 1 inch closer to some phantom goal. Apples and oranges.
Last edited by Monk-of-Mogadishu on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:20 pm

i am sure the local people were not aware that those men were gay. however the hypocrisy among somalis is amazing your work colleague is a f@g and you greet him everday( fearing to be called a homophobic and loose you job) but yet you are disgusted by some gay guy going to somaliland?

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:29 pm

What's the point of killing Homosexuals anyway. It doesn't do shit. Since time immemorial people have been punishing homosexuals yet we still have plenty of them. Homosexuality is not a choice guys, waa cudur/jiiro that right now we have no cure to, maybe in the future we will but right now we don't...that's the reality. The only thing we can do is council him/her but how the f*** is that gonna happen when it's soooo taboo and homosexual sex is punishable with death lol. Imho It's clearly a neuro-biological disorder but even if it's based on experience and upbringing during infancy it still leaves no room for choice since no one has a say in the sort of upbringing they have.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:26 am

udun wrote:Aar day kii ku dhashay Quartier 1 in DJibouti ee French legionsku kharibeen. The biaatch should stay out of the discussions that had nothing to do with her and she shouldn't try to talk on behalf of qawmaluud kids like you.

Btw, she bragged about living with a 'bide' and stated that she was going to marry that bide. This biaatch is mother of all filth and you kid who grew up with that filth may be her nephew.

You are such a nacas. Nacas for acting like a sissy boy in a joke. Nacas for lying about someone to excuse your sissy boy reaction.

ps This is the most ridiculous and telling thread I have ever seen. "Your people are more gay than my people", says a lot about the ones keeping record :lol:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:34 am

Methinks this Udun character has issues :down:.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:42 am

BlackVelvet wrote:
udun wrote:Aar day kii ku dhashay Quartier 1 in DJibouti ee French legionsku kharibeen. The biaatch should stay out of the discussions that had nothing to do with her and she shouldn't try to talk on behalf of qawmaluud kids like you.

Btw, she bragged about living with a 'bide' and stated that she was going to marry that bide. This biaatch is mother of all filth and you kid who grew up with that filth may be her nephew.

You are such a nacas. Nacas for acting like a sissy boy in a joke. Nacas for lying about someone to excuse your sissy boy reaction.

ps This is the most ridiculous and telling thread I have ever seen. "Your people are more gay than my people", says a lot about the ones keeping record :lol:

adiga..if your doubting about brother uduns manhood..bring your self over and we will lock you two in a room..iam sure brother udun will let you out adigoo dhutineeysid.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:45 am

Last edited by abdisamad3 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:06 am

Monk-of-Mogadishu wrote:The queer deleted most of his photos!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the qowmul-luut loving khat heads warned him!! WOW!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goljano Lionness and Dhegabacayl (the kid who was born in Quartier 1/2 in DJibouti and was abused by French Legions) have called the queer and levelled their complaints against him. Their biggest complaint: you showed our two pictures and let the whole world know about us :down: :down:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:56 am

Udun, brother I apologize for anything I said you are a good brother

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:06 am

abdisamad3 wrote:
BlackVelvet wrote:You are such a nacas. Nacas for acting like a sissy boy in a joke. Nacas for lying about someone to excuse your sissy boy reaction.

adiga..if your doubting about brother uduns manhood..bring your self over and we will lock you two in a room..iam sure brother udun will let you out adigoo dhutineeysid.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're sure eh? Sounds like you're speaking from experience, dude most have broke you down :lol:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:10 am

BlackVelvet wrote:
abdisamad3 wrote:
BlackVelvet wrote:You are such a nacas. Nacas for acting like a sissy boy in a joke. Nacas for lying about someone to excuse your sissy boy reaction.

You're sure eh? Sounds like you're speaking from experience, dude most have broke you down :lol:

no fags here..you are a girl right and your doubting about a mans manhood then bring your flower and you will see.. :)

HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfDzed » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:15 am

Udun,

When you resort to calling a girl 'love' and fabricating retarded shit about her to beef up your amateur accusations, know that you've lost.

Nacaska aad tahay was ee gabadha daa.

HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfDzed » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:34 am

abdisamad3 wrote:no fags here..you are a girl right and your doubting about a mans manhood then bring your flower and you will see.. :)

Is udun your bareback buddy? Is that why you feel compelled to run to his rescue?

Like a heat-seeking missile, except you're a heat-seeking missile in heat, ain't you?

How fast can you catch it? You know...when you're doing snowball with your bitch-buddy?

Someone told me you you do it in .56 secs, but I just had to ask. :|

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:44 am

HalfDzed wrote:
abdisamad3 wrote:no fags here..you are a girl right and your doubting about a mans manhood then bring your flower and you will see.. :)

Is udun your bareback buddy? Is that why you feel compelled to run to his rescue?

Like a heat-seeking missile, except you're a heat-seeking missile in heat, ain't you?

How fast can you catch it? You know...when you're doing snowball with your bitch-buddy?

Someone told me you you do it in .56 secs, but I just had to ask. :|

udun is my bro..and if some girl is doubting about his manhood then she better bring her flower..isnt that fair enough :?:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.