Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PM Farmaajo unveils new cabinet(looks good)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: PM Farmaajo unveils new cabinet(looks good)

Postby Voltage » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Vol, I will give you 7/10 :clap:
I am at least 9.5 and you know it. :evil: Lol :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:52 pm

That's incredible, man. I saw the old man when I went back and he was still a player. He was in his 70s and had a ton of kids under the age of 15. Walahi wuu iga yaabiyay. :lol:

My mom would recognize yours in a heart-beat, then? Did you guys ever get to meet Daahir Xiireey and his sister Kifaayo who moved to Seattle from Atlanta about 8 years ago?
I am rarely at home but have been told both my Murusade nanny and close Murusade acquaintances of my mom and saw me as a baby have been over a couple times. Am assuming the acquaintances included reer Xiirey.

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:00 pm

You met him once and I know the professor.
yeah,in a conference.is he related to u?

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:01 pm

That's incredible, man. I saw the old man when I went back and he was still a player. He was in his 70s and had a ton of kids under the age of 15. Walahi wuu iga yaabiyay. :lol:

My mom would recognize yours in a heart-beat, then? Did you guys ever get to meet Daahir Xiireey and his sister Kifaayo who moved to Seattle from Atlanta about 8 years ago?
I am rarely at home but have been told both my Murusade nanny and close Murusade acquaintances of my mom and saw me as a baby have been over a couple times. Am assuming the acquaintances included reer Xiirey.
voltage,u from seattle? :shock:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:35 pm

Not exactly a secret as my friends and acquaintances from across clans from Shirib to Somalian_Boqor can testify. Why Samadoon?

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:54 pm

just wondering sxb,apparently there is more of us Washingtonians here than I initially thought :up:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:04 pm

U from the Emerald city?

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:09 pm

nah,renton.but I stay east right now

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:09 pm

I forgot you're a baby. :mrgreen:

I've been to Bayl a few times when I was a kid - largely because the whole family worked there at one point or another. It was later dismantled and sold, I would pass by the empty compound near the airport road & notice the absence of the sign & lack of the trucks that usually used to be parked outside. It was a major employer & kept a lot of families well-fed, but like all good things in life, it came to an end - too soon. I heard the old man took it hard too, but he later opened a hotel and had a few other business ventures that kept him busy. I saw him again in '06 - he was still the funny and lively dude I remembered from my childhood.
I bet you everything if I tell you my mom's nickname back in Xamar, anyone who worked at Bayl or any of your Murusade relatives would know my mom. Xiirey proposed to her more than 3 times, before a reer Siyaad Diini man scooped her up. She was considered the most beautiful girl in Muqdisho at that time and her famous nick signifies that. I only have to tell you that nick and any Murusade reer Xamar would know cuz they were most of our neighbors. Timiro Qanyare was the one who took my mom to hospital Benadir during her fool with me while my dad was at work. :lol:
Chow, niin ku faanaya 'hooyadeey hebel iyo hebel ayaa rabey inuu guursado' weligey maan maqal :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:46 pm

When you said Renton, was going to say on the 405 but you said Eastside which is either Bellevue (Bill Gate's home) or Mercer Island and the only Somali family I know that lives there is the brother of the first Somali surgeon in Somalia (Mohammad Adan Sheikh, Marehan, Celi) and his family. He was the former Central Bank chairman in Somalia. You know Jangeli?

Cali Gaab, because you are a reer baadiye.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:55 pm

:lol: :lol:

Adna maxaad aheyd? Ileen reer somalia gebigeeda ba maba tihid eh :lol:
Rag xishoon jirey ayaa la arki jirey, kan futada kala haya na kii hooyadii shukaansan jirey ayuu inaga sheekeenaya :lol:

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Rag xishoon jirey ayaa la arki jirey, kan futada kala haya na kii hooyadii shukaansan jirey ayuu inaga sheekeenaya :lol:
Inaalilaah :lol: :lol: :lol: war wuxuu dhaqan xumaa but then sowkuwan hablahoodii yar yaraa kirayna ee ku faanaaya sida paidmonk,

HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfDzed » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:01 am

Is this really necessary? Its an inside joke between Voltage and myself because we know the people involved.

You seriously need to stop sounding like an annoying scap. :|

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:04 am

Kolombo, that's what qabyaalad does. Go to bottom of the "other". Cali Gaab, ok but me thinks you are touched by political relativism.

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:07 am

When you said Renton, was going to say on the 405 but you said Eastside which is either Bellevue (Bill Gate's home) or Mercer Island and the only Somali family I know that lives there is the brother of the first Somali surgeon in Somalia (Mohammad Adan Sheikh, Marehan, Celi) and his family. He was the former Central Bank chairman in Somalia. You know Jangeli?

Cali Gaab, because you are a reer baadiye.
I heard he moved to seattle,i seen him once.the rumor had it he flew to Nairobi during the PM selection process, and he was on the Sharif's short list.dont know what happend to him though? I guess sh.sharif is threatned by anyone with governing experince :down:
by east i meant the real east,on the other side of the state.think of the apple cup this year :lol: ,by 405 u mean the freeway? mine is more Rentonka kent uu dhow.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.