Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farmaajo visits the Military bases in Xamar Pics

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Farmaajo visits the Military bases in Xamar Pics

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:12 am

IF you dont give a shit a bout the northerners then it seems you are not honest with yourself and that you are just a cheerleader of your Kinsman who took office.

In short your love for Somalia or Somalinimo is just a Facade.
Saxib don't take everything serious. Northerners are of no use to Somalia now that's why ain't bothered about them, thats doesn't mean I hate them.

I am not cheerleading for my kinsmen rather I am supporting him.

My Somalinimo has got nothing to do with this.

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:14 am

IF you dont give a shit a bout the northerners then it seems you are not honest with yourself and that you are just a cheerleader of your Kinsman who took office.

I like the New New The_Patriot anti-qawilism suites you bro big respect.

:up:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:16 am

Trust me Patriot is the most tribalist person I have met in this forum since I joined.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:16 am

Saxib don't take everything serious. Northerners are of no use to Somalia now that's why ain't bothered about them, thats doesn't mean I hate them.

One thing you forget is believing that all Northerners are just radicals and good for nothing I mean they have valid points and if they are ignore it will not bring any solution.

A wadani is one that loves his breathrens even though he considers them having negative perception about him/her but strives to mend relations.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:19 am

One thing you forget is believing that all Northerners are just radicals and good for nothing I mean they have valid points and if they are ignore it will not bring any solution.

A wadani is one that loves his breathrens even though he considers them having negative perception about him/her but strives to mend relations.
Saxib are u asleep? Do u even know the situation of Somalia at presents? Tell me one thing in Somalia 'Today' that has got to do with Northerners?

Northerners are usefull when South Somalia has finished the war and peace comes back but not now. Notherners will reunite with the rest of Somalia when peace is created down south but not at the present moment.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:22 am

Patriot cafiis saxib this is good that we debate for the best intrest for our country and it is good to correct eachother.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:24 am

Northerners are usefull when South Somalia has finished the war and peace comes back but not now. Notherners will reunite with the rest of Somalia when peace is created down south but not at the present moment.
Uhm, no we ain't. :?

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:25 am

Uhm, no we ain't. :?
:lol: :lol: We will see about that and we get to say when and how. So at the present time enjoy your tribal fest in the triangle state.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:28 am

:lol: :lol: We will see about that and we get to say when and how. So at the present time enjoy your tribal fest in the triangle state.
Saaxib waxaad tahay adhi libaaxyo u dhaaranaya. Don't bother other people, hadii kale waa la idin cunidoona sidee berigii hore.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:31 am

Saaxib waxaad tahay adhi libaaxyo u dhaaranaya. Don't bother other people, hadii kale waa la idin cunidoona sidee berigii hore.
Walaal cuqdada iska jooji, go and relax on your triangle state we are busy at the moment insha'allah when Somalia gets better we will focus on you guys without any violence. So go and teach your children the Somali Anthem and stop teaching them this tribal state stuff.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:34 am

Trust me Patriot is the most tribalist person I have met in this forum since I joined.

Dude cos I talk shit about Ilkoyar?
Dude to tell you the truth I just like winding you guys up. I dont see Marexan as a threat I just see them as wishful thinkers.

Anigu waxan layaba this reer konfureed guys that just hate IIdoor .

I mean there is no Somali clan that hate each other than IIdoor and Cagdheer yet we live each other peacefully and developed a way of mending relations.
I mean if you kill an IIdoor then dont look for justifications

Idoorku wa dad lafahmi karo waxa qalbigoda kujiro be shegan lakin dadka Konfurta are full of nifaq waxne kuma ogola gar na lamageli kartidh..

Jamac_Yare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Jamac_Yare » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:35 am

islamahan bariis koodi meey iska karsadan :lol: :lol:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:36 am

^^ The patriot

:lol:

The Ogadens can keep the iidoors whilst the Marehan can keep Habar gidir and Majerteen can keep Abgaal.
Last edited by XimanJaale on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:37 am

:lol: :lol:

Leave them, let them fight for their country.

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:38 am

This is a contest to win a date with the Fufu boys :clap:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.