Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shabaab.Helping the poor people

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
User avatar
GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9757
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: ''Nimankii Maroodiga ahaa mudanki reer Daahir''

Re: Shabaab.Helping the poor people

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:52 am

DR-YALAXOOW wrote:this is a photo a opportunity and bug proboganda from CHILD KILLERS al khawaariji al shabaaab shayaadiin. iam sure after this photo opportunity of those poor people who are brogably been froced to pose a photo, after they finish of taking pictures the money will be collected back bye AL SHABAAB murders and suicide bombers :down: :down:

al shabaaab are famous for suicide bombing like this 2 ugly death niggers who blow their arab wanna be stinky asses ,waxaa kaloo cajiib ah this terrorist al shabaab they use THE MONEY(DOLLARS) from the country which they concidare biggest sheeydaan whichs UNITED STATE OF AMERICA. thats munaafiqnimo to stay i hate AMERICA but their money DOLLARS i love it
Image


Shut up you stupid donkey... :lol:


The mujahid Ina Godane leader of the Islamic resistance in the south. :up:

User avatar
Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11709
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Re: Shabaab.Helping the poor people

Postby Coeus » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am

GENERAL_SNM wrote:
DR-YALAXOOW wrote:this is a photo a opportunity and bug proboganda from CHILD KILLERS al khawaariji al shabaaab shayaadiin. iam sure after this photo opportunity of those poor people who are brogably been froced to pose a photo, after they finish of taking pictures the money will be collected back bye AL SHABAAB murders and suicide bombers :down: :down:

al shabaaab are famous for suicide bombing like this 2 ugly death niggers who blow their arab wanna be stinky asses ,waxaa kaloo cajiib ah this terrorist al shabaab they use THE MONEY(DOLLARS) from the country which they concidare biggest sheeydaan whichs UNITED STATE OF AMERICA. thats munaafiqnimo to stay i hate AMERICA but their money DOLLARS i love it
Image


Shut up you stupid donkey... :lol:


The mujahid Ina Godane leader of the Islamic resistance in the south. :up:
Are you saying that because its not your clan or family that are suffering in South Somalia?

User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

Re: Shabaab.Helping the poor people

Postby Basra- » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:55 am

:roll: :roll:


Coeus,


The suicide bombers at the student event is a soul person terroristic act--it has nothing to do with al shabaab. I think u hate al shabaaab because they use Islam, and Islam makes u uneasy. You just want Somalis to be westernised or 'civilised'......but that aint working. Western democracy does not work just any where, ideally i would love american democracy to be across the world but in reality it is not possible. so move on walaal--stop being a pc activist. Do something. go to somalia and voice your opinions or shut up. :D :clap:

User avatar
abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12628
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:18 am
Location: Kismayo

Re: Shabaab.Helping the poor people

Postby abdisamad3 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:56 am

Coeus wrote:
Basra- wrote:Coeus


I am a realist. Somalis are savages---worst than terrorists. At least terrorists have a mission and an execution plan. Somalis need a common demoninator to unite them, if that uniter is ISLAM, thereby- ala-- al shabaab, i am all for it. Besides, proove to me al shabaab are terrorists? As far as i am concerned, al shabaab is as legit as TFG,AIDEED renegade, or any anarchist rebel or successsinist group who are fighting for control. Someone has to restore order in somalia. The western world is welcome to do so, but they are not ready to invest in somalia because there is nothing to gain, not to mention fear of embassment as shown in the afghan and iraq mess. :?

Al shabab bombed student graduets not so long ago. You perhaps dont remember those Somali lives but i do. Al shabab is copying whats happenign in Iraq and afghanistan. Somalis didnt persecute bantu christians in Somalia before, why now? Why this sudden hate for everything un islamic? Al shabab is power houngry and the soldiers in that terrorist groups are a bunch of diaspora failed graduates that ran from their family. As long as a single somali blood is shed because of a ideology i will not support it. I am all for freedom of speech, even b'when some somalis attack the current TFG because of their bad governance.

But i do not tolerate when people overlook terrorists who are killing young student, women and children. But when a few dollars come from their pockets, some somalis praise them even though someones sister was killed by these savages yesterday. :down:

I really do hope that you are not serious about supporting them.

that was done by amisom and the TFG..it wasnt al shabaab they allso bombed a masjid full of people on the friday prayer..

User avatar
Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11709
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Re: Shabaab.Helping the poor people

Postby Coeus » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:58 am

abdisamad3 wrote:
Coeus wrote:
Basra- wrote:Coeus


I am a realist. Somalis are savages---worst than terrorists. At least terrorists have a mission and an execution plan. Somalis need a common demoninator to unite them, if that uniter is ISLAM, thereby- ala-- al shabaab, i am all for it. Besides, proove to me al shabaab are terrorists? As far as i am concerned, al shabaab is as legit as TFG,AIDEED renegade, or any anarchist rebel or successsinist group who are fighting for control. Someone has to restore order in somalia. The western world is welcome to do so, but they are not ready to invest in somalia because there is nothing to gain, not to mention fear of embassment as shown in the afghan and iraq mess. :?

Al shabab bombed student graduets not so long ago. You perhaps dont remember those Somali lives but i do. Al shabab is copying whats happenign in Iraq and afghanistan. Somalis didnt persecute bantu christians in Somalia before, why now? Why this sudden hate for everything un islamic? Al shabab is power houngry and the soldiers in that terrorist groups are a bunch of diaspora failed graduates that ran from their family. As long as a single somali blood is shed because of a ideology i will not support it. I am all for freedom of speech, even b'when some somalis attack the current TFG because of their bad governance.

But i do not tolerate when people overlook terrorists who are killing young student, women and children. But when a few dollars come from their pockets, some somalis praise them even though someones sister was killed by these savages yesterday. :down:

I really do hope that you are not serious about supporting them.

that was done by amisom and the TFG..it wasnt al shabaab they allso bombed a masjid full of people on the friday prayer..

Werent they accused? Anywasy they are responsible for taking more then 70 civilian lives in Uganda.

User avatar
Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11709
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Re: Shabaab.Helping the poor people

Postby Coeus » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:59 am

Basra- wrote::roll: :roll:


Coeus,


The suicide bombers at the student event is a soul person terroristic act--it has nothing to do with al shabaab. I think u hate al shabaaab because they use Islam, and Islam makes u uneasy. You just want Somalis to be westernised or 'civilised'......but that aint working. Western democracy does not work just any where, ideally i would love american democracy to be across the world but in reality it is not possible. so move on walaal--stop being a pc activist. Do something. go to somalia and voice your opinions or shut up. :D :clap:
Ok :up:

User avatar
abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12628
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:18 am
Location: Kismayo

Re: Shabaab.Helping the poor people

Postby abdisamad3 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:03 pm

Werent they accused? Anywasy they are responsible for taking more then 70 civilian lives in Uganda

yo genius how many people do the ugandese soldiers kill each day in muqdisho.. :|

User avatar
GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9757
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: ''Nimankii Maroodiga ahaa mudanki reer Daahir''

Re: Shabaab.Helping the poor people

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Coues, I'm saying that because it requires sacrifice to turn mooriyon like Dr Xolo into pious god fearing people. Al-Shabab are ultra-conservative just what the south needs. If they were organized and became civilized like the north al-shabab ideology would be contained.

User avatar
Du$ty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1561
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:36 am

Re: Shabaab.Helping the poor people

Postby Du$ty » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Did You Ban Mr Jamac Yare And Why? :clap:

User avatar
Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11709
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Re: Shabaab.Helping the poor people

Postby Coeus » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:08 pm

abdisamad3 wrote:
Werent they accused? Anywasy they are responsible for taking more then 70 civilian lives in Uganda

yo genius how many people do the ugandese soldiers kill each day in muqdisho.. :|

The Uganda Soldiers mission is to fight of Al shabab soldiers in Somalia, shooting somali citizents isnt their objective. shelling is the result of civilians in the middle of crossifire. Its not the same as planting as a bomb going of in kampala when peopel are watching the worldcup.

User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

Re: Shabaab.Helping the poor people

Postby Basra- » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:09 pm

[quote="GENERAL_SNM"] If they were organized and became civilized like the north al-shabab ideology would be contained.[/quote]



General i totally agree with your assertions. I rather have uncivil but religious people, than civil but unGodly civilians. Of course i am not saying, somaliland are gaalos or gaalos wanna be? :? :|

User avatar
Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11709
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Re: Shabaab.Helping the poor people

Postby Coeus » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:11 pm

GENERAL_SNM wrote:Coues, I'm saying that because it requires sacrifice to turn mooriyon like Dr Xolo into pious god fearing people. Al-Shabab are ultra-conservative just what the south needs. If they were organized and became civilized like the north al-shabab ideology would be contained.

The people in the south right now is mostly weak and do not pose a threat to anyone. Its wrong to justify their deaths by saying they need to be civilized. :down: But i do understand what you are saying.

User avatar
abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12628
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:18 am
Location: Kismayo

Re: Shabaab.Helping the poor people

Postby abdisamad3 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:17 pm

Coeus wrote:
abdisamad3 wrote:
Werent they accused? Anywasy they are responsible for taking more then 70 civilian lives in Uganda

yo genius how many people do the ugandese soldiers kill each day in muqdisho.. :|

The Uganda Soldiers mission is to fight of Al shabab soldiers in Somalia, shooting somali citizents isnt their objective. shelling is the result of civilians in the middle of crossifire. Its not the same as planting as a bomb going of in kampala when peopel are watching the worldcup.

let me tell you something your a scumbag..and if I was near you I would pimp slap you very hard.. :)

User avatar
Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11709
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Re: Shabaab.Helping the poor people

Postby Coeus » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:27 pm

let me tell you something your a scumbag..and if I was near you I would pimp slap you very hard.. :)[/quote]




I dont think that would be possible even if you were near me. And i should have known that it is dangerous to debate with idiots. It takes a idiot to beat a idiot when arguing. And if you love Al shabab that much, then join then.

User avatar
DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13735
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:26 am

Re: Shabaab.Helping the poor people

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Basra- wrote::roll: :roll:


Coeus,


The suicide bombers at the student event is a soul person terroristic act--it has nothing to do with al shabaab. I think u hate al shabaaab because they use Islam, and Islam makes u uneasy. You just want Somalis to be westernised or 'civilised'......but that aint working. Western democracy does not work just any where, ideally i would love american democracy to be across the world but in reality it is not possible. so move on walaal--stop being a pc activist. Do something. go to somalia and voice your opinions or shut up. :D :clap:




are you crazy basra. al shabaab has nothing to whit islaam, they are pure children of satan, as you known couple of weeks ago they excuted two innocent teenegers girls a 14 years old and 15 year old, al shabaab are worst than animals, they kill daily innocent somalis, they stoned a 13 years girl in kismaayo, al shabaabbul shayaadiin are khawaarijitis munaafiqiin animals.


GENERAL_SNM wrote:The mujahid Ina Godane leader of the Islamic resistance in the south. :up:



that qaldaaan, NIQAAB WEARING daboole axmed godane YOUR QALDAAAN uncle hes coward waa naaag fooqul naag kaas, sababtoo ah AXMED GODANE naaga can not even show hes ugly qaldaaan face, qaldaan fooqul qaldaan, your not only drug addict your stupid too, al shabaab suicide bombers killed 33 people in XAARGEYSA and you still support USAMA WORSHIPING AL SHABAABUL SHAYAADIIN, qaldaaaan aidisle :lol: :lol: :lol: :down: :down: stupid qaldaaan :down:
Last edited by DR-YALAXOOW on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.


OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests