Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ORPHAN

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

ORPHAN

Postby Basra- » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:50 pm

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I am watching ....this horror movie called Orphan, came out 2009---on cable---my goodness-- this child who is from russia, is adopted by this family---all of a sudden a whole lot of crazy things are happening. I want to watch it and i dont want to watch it. I am in the middle of it. The 9 year old russian orphan is very interesting lol she dressed like an old woman, is very acomplished in language and piano playing, not to mention in manners. Yet i dont have the stomach to watch it further without being freaked out. :roll:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: ORPHAN

Postby Basra- » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:52 pm

ok too late. she just killed a black nun woman, i am not watching it. Finito. :x

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:59 pm

:lol:

It's actually not as scary as they make it out to be although it did put me off the idea of adoption.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Bv.... :o u probably like horror movies. I dont usually watch anything horror--but this girl is so sweet and angelic and very smart. She just scared her lil adopted brother with a knife---claiming she will cut off her lil hairless prick before he even knew what he will do with it. :o :o :o :o :o

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:12 pm

Yeah that part was a bit odd and the poor kid pisses himself lol

Actually I wanted to go to cinema to see Devil but I was told 'wax Sheydaan la yiraahdo maxaad u soo fiirsaney' so that was kinda ruined for me :lol:

Horror movies have got nothing on BBC period drama lakin they're not too bad

Walaashiis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Walaashiis » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Basra, why did not you bring somebody who watchs it with you :| You know.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:15 pm

My goodness bv----dont compare period movies with horror---this girl is pissing me off now. She almost let the lil deaf girl go down on the girl. That is horrible. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Btw devil is the movie with the black bald head security guard dude?

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Walaashiis

good idea-- but i am in my room-- and i did expext to watch it. It is showing on cable now. :lol:

Walaashiis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Walaashiis » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Walaashiis

good idea-- but i am in my room-- and i did expext to watch it. It is showing on cable now. :lol:

Basra, I am saying more than that :roll:

You like litereture, films etc but you need to share your life with someone :|

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:22 pm

I haven't watched Devil yet. All I know from the trailers is that it has something to do with people being stuck in an lift.

btw in Orphan the husband is a bloody idiot, had me pissed off the whole time. And why are you on SNet while watching a movie? Trying not to get too scared? :lol:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know how you guys see scarry movies, anyone who goes with me comes out with bruised and battered body from my hands jumping in the air so much. I'm the biggest fuley now but when I was a kid I use to love those movies. :lol:

Walaashiis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Walaashiis » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Walaashiis

Basra, I am saying more than that :roll:

You like litereture, films etc but you need to share your life with someone :|

Edit: let someone in :|

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Bv@loooooooooooooooooooooooool

good question, WHY the hell am i in somalinet while watching it. Well i guess i want to have witness incase i am murdered, u know jiinis can just come out of no where. :lol: :lol:

I just finished watching it. Walle the little girl is scary. Actually the movie is not that scary, but i was surprised as to that little girl being a devil. She looked so angelic and sweet. Yeah, the father was kinda dumb. But he was adorable as a father, but not a wife. :lol:

Walaashiis

Why do u have to get into my love life? Do u want me to send u this little devil girl to u?

PO

loooooooool how adorable u r. Well , next time i am watching a horror movie i am inviting u. BUT I HAVE TO HANF CURF YOUR HANDS, TO PREVENT BRUISES. :D

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:12 pm

:lol: I'm sorry I don't like that stuff, it's too real for me to watch.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Basra quruxlow aka Humptey dumpty are you planning to adopt an Orphan?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.