Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

females come in

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
User avatar
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23249
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
Location: On Idman's mind

Re: females come in

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:35 pm

So tell me then, if this chick is so hot..why did you dump her?

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4228
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:48 pm
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Re: females come in

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:41 pm

BlackVelvet wrote:So tell me then, if this chick is so hot..why did you dump her?


:lol: :lol: wallahi soomalidan geel marka loo heeso ayey guranyo uu haysayaan.this was never about me.it was a theoratical questions and I was trying to get some theories.so I never said i dumped or got dumped :?

GeoDesic
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 808
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:35 am

Re: females come in

Postby GeoDesic » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:44 pm

samadoon-waaxid wrote:
BlackVelvet wrote:So tell me then, if this chick is so hot..why did you dump her?


:lol: :lol: wallahi soomalidan geel marka loo heeso ayey guranyo uu haysayaan.this was never about me.it was a theoratical questions and I was trying to get some theories.so I never said i dumped or got dumped :?




let us say it is about you as many assumed, how can you get out of this debacle? I mean the questions girls in here are asking? Think man. Waa naago, kaama af badna, marka bal jawaab la imoow saxib. PS: The way you posed the question sounded too personal, that is why people make the assumptions.

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4228
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:48 pm
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Re: females come in

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:01 pm

GeoDesic wrote:
samadoon-waaxid wrote:
BlackVelvet wrote:So tell me then, if this chick is so hot..why did you dump her?


:lol: :lol: wallahi soomalidan geel marka loo heeso ayey guranyo uu haysayaan.this was never about me.it was a theoratical questions and I was trying to get some theories.so I never said i dumped or got dumped :?




let us say it is about you as many assumed, how can you get out of this debacle? I mean the questions girls in here are asking? Think man. Waa naago, kaama af badna, marka bal jawaab la imoow saxib. PS: The way you posed the question sounded too personal, that is why people make the assumptions.


whether this is about me,ceeb,tom or harry doesnt make difference.we are discussing the thread question at hand and not my motives. :up:

GeoDesic
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 808
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:35 am

Re: females come in

Postby GeoDesic » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Samo, I didn't mention "Ceeb", just wondered if you could come up with a reply bro. If I were in your shoes, my reply would have been "Calafaan jirin" or "Fate has ruled against us being together and there was nothing wrong with me or with the woman I keep her picture.". Anyways, this was my two cents. Ka baxay meesha.

User avatar
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23249
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
Location: On Idman's mind

Re: females come in

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:14 pm

I'm with Geodesic sounds like you were talking about yourself hence my responce.

Okay so hypothetically speaking if he took out a photo and went 'oh isn't she hot' I'd agree ask him to hook me up with her. If he didn't say it and i just found out that she's hot I'd think the guy has good taste, hotter than me, don't see how that would be possible :mrgreen:


Seriously though I can't see how something like would negatively affect a relationship. If the guy is good then it's his ex's loss if he's not whichever girl is with him is an idiot.

Walaashiis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 946
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Re: females come in

Postby Walaashiis » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:22 pm

. But I thought the question was that whether the hotter look of your ex can have psychological effect on a girl you are dating but who acts hard- to- get (is macneeyn). (hypathetical question).

The answer is simple: she can get hurt only if she is into you, if she is not she would not.

Btw why the hell someone would feel bad about/effect psychological by somebody's ex? I do not think that is possible

GeoDesic
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 808
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:35 am

Re: females come in

Postby GeoDesic » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Samo has a point in a way. The reason a girl(not all) may ditch her resistance after she realizes the guy dated/had a woman in his life who looks that good is because of the impression that "Samo Had to be Really Good to score with such a woman" :lol: :lol: Way dhacdaa, some women think that way. Think about the popular guy every girl wants, why are all the girls interested in him even though each girl knows she is not the only one interested in him? Some women do not take chances with that kind of popular guy not because they don't like him, or wouldn't want him, but because they are the jealous type who can't accept attention from other females on their man etc.


In any case, I find women to be very complex beings. Sometimes nothing is good for them. Haddaad xariif tahayna, xariifnimadaa laguugu nici karaa because you present a challenge and insecurity, hadaa damiin tahayna, oh man, yaaba garoortaada meeqo waaye ku dhahaayo? :lol: :lol:



Habeen wanaagsan.

Walaashiis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 946
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Re: females come in

Postby Walaashiis » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:45 pm

GeoDesic wrote:Samo
In any case, I find women to be very complex beings. Sometimes nothing is good for them. Haddaad xariif tahayna, xariifnimadaa laguugu nici karaa because you present a challenge and insecurity, hadaa damiin tahayna, oh man, yaaba garoortaada meeqo waaye ku dhahaayo? :lol: :lol:



Habeen wanaagsan.




:lol:

Laakiin dumarka noocaas ah looma baxo. There are bitch type of women who men love more than anyone else oo agauba waa yaabanahey. :|

I read 'why men marry bitch women'. Very interesting book.


OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests