Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Perfect Serial Killer is Captured!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Perfect Serial Killer is Captured!

Postby Basra- » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:48 pm

sexy

he is not the first black serial killer. there was another black serial killer who killed black boys.i think he killed more than 20 of them. :clap:

Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Garaad_LQ » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:02 pm

i think it's logical , serial killers have to keep low profile in order to commit these crimes , best way to do so is to stay in their community or with people they relate to , so they don't draw any extra suspicion

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Garad...... :roll:

Great profile there. :) :roll: But sadly, u have said the obvious. :roll: Of course, that is most serial killer MO---to stay in their neighborhood. But not necessarily--- there people like Ted Bundy---who killed his victims in different states. This black killer too is linked to murders in different states he lived. I also checked Youtube---recently a Maryland serial killer---dubbed--"cerebrial killer" was a black african american who was a recent grad student, studying for his masters. His mo--was to kill mother and daughter together. The mother is always a nurse.

I think all serial killer have a few things in common. They all suffer from chidhood abuse, mential disorder-- most commonly Bi polar.

I urge the person or persons i know somalinet who fits this profile ---to NOT kill me. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Garaad_LQ » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:41 pm

lol Basra
i was responding to this comment , by SK

I just saw it and wanted to make a topic but you beat me to it. The first black serial killer who only killed other blacks. I guess it IS true that all serial killers stay within their own race.
plus i was referring to race/class not neighborhood or state

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Garadloool i see. Well, next time say race---a community---means --your neighborhood---by proximity. Or say backround-- that would ring a race bell. :clap: :clap:

Arabischer

Postby Arabischer » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:22 pm

The killings are dated back to early 1980s. Apparently in 1986 one of his victim escaped, he shot her, and dumped her in a dumpster, but she survived. I guess the killer was in panic, and never killed again until 2002.
I think serial killing starts like the initial injection of meth into one's system. The more the injections, the more the meth disfigures one's psyche to the point that he does it without knowing it or inability to stop. It's scary.

Ninxoon2

Postby Ninxoon2 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:27 pm

basra, :rose:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.