Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Prime Minister Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed .Al Shabaab

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ahmad guray
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Somali Prime Minister Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed .Al Shabaab

Postby ahmad guray » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:18 pm

.Al Shabaab have betrayed Islam

i recently interviewed somali pm over the phone.
Terror Free Somalia Foundation Conversation with the Prime Minister of Somalia Minister Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed

TF.SF .. Let's get to the point.
can't you tell us more aboutAl Qaeda-linked Al Shabaab militia ?
Somali is home for al-Qaeda. al - Qaeda is very active. they took advantage of the county political instability situation and brainwashed a lot of young people. Al-Qaeda brought in its own people (foreign fighters). Their only agenda is to kill. Now they pose a threat not only to Somalia but to the region as a whole and the neighbouring countries. our main goal as to stabilise the country,bing back Law and Order, not to hurt or kill anyone.The al-Shabab Islamists allowed Somalia to become a base for al-Qaeda. we are going to stop Somalia Become terrorist breeding ground, That is our position.
How many foreign foreign fighters are there and who are they?

There is no exact number for the foreign fighters, but they are many. Some of them are from Europe, America, Asia and Africa. There are also Somali nationals who went to other countries, changed their nationality and came back.

Q: Would you estimate them to be in their hundreds or thousands?

A: There are over 2,000. to 4, 000

Q: Who is their commander?

A: The commander of the Somali terrorist fighters is called Ahmed Abdi Godane, a Somali who was trained in Afghanistan. The Somali who changed their nationality and came back are commanded by a Pakistani General called Hajir. As for al-Qaeda, Abu Yahya al-Libi (a Libyan who fought in Afghanistan in the early 1990s) was assigned to control what is going on in Somalia. Osama Bin Laden himself talked about that.

What is the role of Eritrea?

Eritrea sends money. It is a transit point for the foreign fighters to come here. Eritrean officers are in Somalia (to train al Shabaab).

Are any other countries supporting al-Shabaab?

Yes, there are other countries behind Eritrea, but we are not naming them now.

What does it take to have a safe Somalia?

To stabilise Somalia, you need to build capacity, train the Somali security forces and complete the number of AMISOM peacekeepers to the amount that was pledged. We also need to maintain the peace talks by continuing to call those who are not yet on board to come and join us. In addition, we need to bring relief to the needy, help the injured and rehabilitate the militias. Reconstruction is another factor.

What is your strategy to counter al-Shabaab’s propaganda?

Because they are telling lies, their propaganda has now become counter-productive. It has back-fired. They say they are Muslims but their actions tell the opposite. They are preaching what they are not practising. As for the government, there is a task force to counter the propaganda. But the government is only one months old. We have a lot of things to do. And the financial means to improve our public relations may not be there.

There are supposed to be 2o,000 peacekeepers 20,000 but there are only about 8,000, notably from Uganda and Burundi. Why has the world failed to send troops?

As far as the number of AMISOM soldiers is concerned, they are few because of economic factors. The African Union has pledged to complete the numbers. It is just a matter of time.

How would you rate the performance of the peacekeepers, particularly the Ugandans?

AMISOM soldiers operate within a mandate which they know. They consult and coordinate with the government on whatever action they plan. Their discipline is good. They perform their duties actively.

They have the support of the government and the Somali people. We thank the Ugandan government and the Ugandan people for sending troops. They are our brothers and sisters and they have shown concern for the Somali people. We commend the wonderful job they are doing to save Somalia. This is the beginning of the reality that Africa will be able to solve its own problems.

What is the way forward?

Somalia is at a cross-roads. It is moving from chaos to a government and statehood. The clan-system has been there for a long time. People are now tired of inter-clan fighting. The number of MPs is very large. That is to appease the clans, so that each clan is represented. The council of ministers is all-inclusive. The Somali people are not waiting for al Shabaab. They are waiting for a government. Al Shabaab is using terror and intimidation. We, on the other hand, enjoy good relations with the clan leaders. I meet them regularly one by one.

This government has the support of the people and the international community. The US, the EU and the Arab League support us. We hope their assistance will double. The current war is no longer an internal conflict. It is a global issue, a problem of international terrorism. The government is ready to defend its people in terms of mobilising them, telling them the right thing and establishing a security force.

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Re: Somali Prime Minister Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed .Al Shab

Postby Coeus » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Do you have any source for eritrea sending weapons and officers to al shabab?

ahmad guray
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ahmad guray » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:31 pm

. It's a well known fact..

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Postby Coeus » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Do you even have a source for this interview ever taking place?

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:50 pm

ithink the weapons comes from Ethiopia side not Eritrea :ugeek:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:51 pm

great interview ahmed gurey i hope, terrorists are apprehended

ahmad guray
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ahmad guray » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Do you even have a source for this interview ever taking place?
What the fuck are you talking about? I conduct the interview myself ..executive Director of the Terror Free Somalia Foundation.I suggest you Do Your Own Interview” call .Garad Salad Hersi
Press Officer office of the Prime Minister
Mobile: +252-615536608
+252-6-2536608
Mogadishu, Somalia

TIP. isa sheeg

ahmad guray
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ahmad guray » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:24 pm

great interview ahmed gurey i hope, terrorists are apprehended
:som: :som: :up: :up: I Am Waiting for your Special Interview with pm.. Since you get Special Access to front office . :D :D ale-magen Connection

ibrahimcw
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ibrahimcw » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:56 pm

ahmed guray i have actual connection aswell, the guy is fam to me. anyway, nice interview bro. i wonder what tribe you are bro, you seem proud and like Mareexaan from Galgaduud.

garoweboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby garoweboy » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:59 pm

ahmed guray i have actual connection aswell, the guy is fam to me. anyway, nice interview bro. i wonder what tribe you are bro, you seem proud and like Mareexaan from Galgaduud.
hes from the grea Wagardhac clan :up: :som:

Ahmed wow you did this your self Masha Allah bro

ahmad guray
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ahmad guray » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:10 am

hes from the grea Wagardhac clan :up: :som:

Ahmed wow you did this your self Masha Allah bro
it was Very good interview..i have another one coming up soon :som: :som: :som: :up: ha noolaato

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Postby S-D-M » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:14 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God bless the net..........Even slow people got equal treatment. :up: :up: :up:

ibrahimcw
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ibrahimcw » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:16 am

ahmad bro continue your grreat work, your blog is really informative i will stay tuned in. :up: :som:

wagardhac :up: 8-)

ahmad guray
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ahmad guray » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:20 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God bless the net..........Even slow people got equal treatment. :up: :up: :up:
I'm actually kind of slow when it comes to understanding some 21st Century Slave ILKO, HUTU and S :som: diid :lol: :lol: :lol: somalidu waxay ku maah maah daa ..nin waliba wuxuu yuhuu ku moodaa".

You Can't Hide Behind Your Computer.. I will be traveling to Columbus, Ohio IN FOUR weeks..Be prepared to discuss your personal attack
Last edited by ahmad guray on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:18 am, edited 5 times in total.

ahmad guray
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ahmad guray » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:23 am

ahmad bro continue your grreat work, your blog is really informative i will stay tuned in. :up: :som:

wagardhac :up: 8-)
:up: :up: Thanks very much for your strong support brother :som: ha noolaato

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.