Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

gold diggers

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GeoDesic
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: gold diggers

Postby GeoDesic » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:16 pm

Well put. I think helping a woman you like is manly when she needs financial help for necessities, or buy her a gift. The code of conduct is,

A- she she doesn't ask for the help but you volunteer to help.
B- You already established and know she loves you not for your money but for who you are without money.

If these two points are present in a relationship, All is perfect, she can break my bank then :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok but horta, walal. How do I get away with not paying or paying very little?

It depends, if we re talking about girlfriend, or a woman you are just interested and seeing, paying is not a requirement unless you initiate a date somewhere and it was your idea to go there. It is civil to pay for the dinner or whatever. I don't think most women are interested in your money when they want you, they are interested in who you are personally, they find you attractive so to speak. A woman who is driven to milk you for your money is not interested in you, don't waste your time on her.

On the other hand, if the woman is one you are married to, you pay for the whole deal even if she works and earns money. If she volunteers to pay for a share in the living expenses, fine. She is doing what a loving wife does, share the burden with her hubby even though she is not obligated to do so. Man, I can't imagine naagaad sariirta si fiican ugu raaxaysay inay dhibaato kugu fiirsanayso :lol: :lol: She would contribute happily.

Hope that answers your question.

SomaliLoverman

Postby SomaliLoverman » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:33 pm

It depends, if we re talking about girlfriend, or a woman you are just interested and seeing, paying is not a requirement unless you initiate a date somewhere and it was your idea to go there. It is civil to pay for the dinner or whatever. I don't think most women are interested in your money when they want you, they are interested in who you are personally, they find you attractive so to speak. A woman who is driven to milk you for your money is not interested in you, don't waste your time on her.

On the other hand, if the woman is one you are married to, you pay for the whole deal even if she works and earns money. If she volunteers to pay for a share in the living expenses, fine. She is doing what a loving wife does, share the burden with her hubby even though she is not obligated to do so. Man, I can't imagine naagaad sariirta si fiican ugu raaxaysay inay dhibaato kugu fiirsanayso :lol: :lol: She would contribute happily.

Yes it helps sxb, laakin somali women is too much. 30K for a wedding just for 1 night I don't wanna pay for that :lol:

Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Postby Ka darag » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Yes it helps sxb, laakin somali women is too much. 30K for a wedding just for 1 night I don't wanna pay for that :lol:
somaliloverman, walahi u need to get banned.. :roll: :roll:

And not everyone wants a 30K wedding...just move along with ur stupidity. :arrow:

Ladyyonelove
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ladyyonelove » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Sml smh you need to quit looking for a wife of one night and focus on your studies!

SomaliLoverman

Postby SomaliLoverman » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:40 pm

And not everyone wants a 30K wedding...just move along with ur stupidity. :arrow:
ya ilaha illallah why do you not say anything all day and I ask for one guys opinion on that then you come out of nowhere and quote me on one thing. WTF do you want from me, I can say what I like.

How would you like it if I pick up on everything you say?

SomaliLoverman

Postby SomaliLoverman » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Sml smh you need to quit looking for a wife of one night and focus on your studies!
Not just one night, maybe a year.

Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ka darag » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:42 pm

ya ilaha illallah why do you not say anything all day and I ask for one guys opinion on that then you come out of nowhere and quote me on one thing. WTF do you want from me, I can say what I like.

How would you like it if I pick up on everything you say?
because ur shit is getting annoying....talk about something NEW :roll: :roll:

Ladyyonelove
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ladyyonelove » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Still regardless of a year two years three months whatever it doesn't matter the point is u need to relax nooh ur rushing to something that's going to fall

SomaliLoverman

Postby SomaliLoverman » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Because no one is saying anything about it.

Anyway if you don't like it don't say anything, you don't need to quote me. I'm not your dad

SomaliLoverman

Postby SomaliLoverman » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Still regardless of a year two years three months whatever it doesn't matter the point is u need to relax nooh ur rushing to something that's going to fall
Why will it fall, we will act like its a normal marriage?

Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ka darag » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Because no one is saying anything about it.

Anyway if you don't like it don't say anything, you don't need to quote me. I'm not your dad
:arrow:

Ladyyonelove
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ladyyonelove » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:47 pm

SML because your intention wasn't about getting married because of love but because of hitting it

SomaliLoverman

Postby SomaliLoverman » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:50 pm

SML because your intention wasn't about getting married because of love but because of hitting it
Not a 100%, maybe 99% of the reason for doing it is that.

But there is something called Nikah Misyar I been reading about it, it seems good. I get married maybe a year or more, she lives in her hous I live in mine. I am not financial responsible for her don't have to buy her a thing. But I get to hit it at night. Is this perfect walal?

Ladyyonelove
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ladyyonelove » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:52 pm

We've spoke about this before in a previous post and I told u my opinion is NO I think it is a horrible idea nooh

SomaliLoverman

Postby SomaliLoverman » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:57 pm

We've spoke about this before in a previous post and I told u my opinion is NO I think it is a horrible idea nooh
Yh ok walal, I get you but tis great for the man. Only thing is I don't want kids and you know women and kids :down:

Inshallah she doesn't get pregnant, that would be the worse thing ever, shit would I have to do a big wedding, get a house, be financially responsible for her!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.