Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farmaajo sends IGAD generals to Gedo to capture all of Gedo

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Farmaajo sends IGAD generals to Gedo to capture all of G

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Patriot, go fuck urself u envious hater! Marehan have no shit on u, go suckle on the caano boore in Dhagaxbuur, Mind ur own business! Only a jealous person hates on people!! ALLAH THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME BARWAAQO AND HELP THOSE IN NEED AMIIIN.
What envious ?
Dude you are a squatter and you think you are Napolean isnt that ironic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude its sad that I am throwing punches in the air I dont need to break your heart but the only influential guy today for the Ilkonation is Farmajo its very sad.
Patriot, this is the same boon that comes into the somaliland forum bitching about Somaliland and Isaaq. What a retard, if an cagdheer can't comment on ghetto then you definitely can't talk about sanaag and sool, boonkaad tahay wasse. :lol: :down:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:50 pm

I am giving you a crush course :up: 8-)

ilen you are a slow learner ok si tartib ban kushegi.

dude you are one sick mofo :down: :evil:
Wallahi i think ur ill, I mean u always stick ur nose in when never Marehan is mentioned, just next time hide ur jealousy and ur hate!

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:51 pm

this is the mofo that talks about liberating Kilil5 when he dreams 24/7 about how Meles will liberate Ghetto is it not an Irony :lol: :lol: :lol:

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:52 pm

this is the mofo that talks about liberating Kilil5 when he dreams 24/7 about how Meles will liberate Ghetto is it not an Irony :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:54 pm

I am giving you a crush course :up: 8-)

ilen you are a slow learner ok si tartib ban kushegi.

dude you are one sick mofo :down: :evil:
Wallahi i think ur ill, I mean u always stick ur nose in when never Marehan is mentioned, just next time hide ur jealousy and ur hate!
Funny is the way Ilkoyar use the jew card each time they are cornered kulaha you are jelousy you have cuqdaad you hate us bla bla bla niga we are just putting you where you belong or do you want us to dream like you that you are Napolean? :lol: :lol: :lol:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Patriot, go fuck urself u envious hater! Marehan have no shit on u, go suckle on the caano boore in Dhagaxbuur, Mind ur own business! Only a jealous person hates on people!! ALLAH THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME BARWAAQO AND HELP THOSE IN NEED AMIIIN.
What envious ?
Dude you are a squatter and you think you are Napolean isnt that ironic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude its sad that I am throwing punches in the air I dont need to break your heart but the only influential guy today for the Ilkonation is Farmajo its very sad.
Patriot, this is the same boon that comes into the somaliland forum bitching about Somaliland and Isaaq. What a retard, if an cagdheer can't comment on ghetto then you definitely can't talk about sanaag and sool, boonkaad tahay wasse. :lol: :down:
Dont worry, I never say bad things about progress in Somaliland like some hater, when ever i go Somaliland section, i indirectly advice u guys or just have some few jokes, but I dont come in there to hate on ur peace or progress and thats a fact!

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Dont be a sick sad bitch now, the freedom of Kilinka 5aad is all Somalis dream, and Gedo will evict Khawrij under patriotic marehan soldiers! Like Jaale Siyaad did, used and abused Ethiopia, the people of Gedo still follow that motto! 8-)

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Dont be a sick sad bitch now, the freedom of Kilinka 5aad is all Somalis dream, and Gedo will evict Khawrij under patriotic marehan soldiers! Like Jaale Siyaad did, used and abused Ethiopia, the people of Gedo still follow that motto! 8-)
dude are you bipolar?

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Warya Patriot how can you let this iidoor divide Sade Absame brotherly relations.

Absame wa geesi :D :up:. Kismaayo belongs to Sade iyo Absame and no one can change that

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:09 pm

dude are you bipolar?
:clap: :clap: Hahaha , bro seriously get a grip, wallahi read all ur comments on this thread, you sound hateful, envious and dumb, i advice qabil is long gone, if a particular clan wants to do something for themselves dont hate but just mashallah and make du'a for them, Somalia is dying and u have the guts to puke on another clans affair.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:10 pm

smh

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:10 pm

lets make a truce ok dont mind about Kilil5 and let Ghetto be ruled by somalis :up: 8-)

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:13 pm

lets make a truce ok dont mind about Kilil5 and let Ghetto be ruled by somalis :up: 8-)
Look again how u respond, akhaas ur ill bro, qabil is stuck to ur pea size brain, allow ku caafi amiin.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Warya Patriot how can you let this iidoor divide Sade Absame brotherly relations.

Absame wa geesi :D :up:. Kismaayo belongs to Sade iyo Absame and no one can change that
Grandpa each time I talk about peace in Gedo this MOFO starts insulting my Qabil.

I told him it is not realistic for him to want Gedo to turn it another Mogadishu and this guy starts calling me names.

so thats the reason the Idoors found a crevice to slip into.

Once an army comes to Gedo you know most of the folks there will flee to refugee camps in NFD so is that the solution?

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Look again how u respond, akhaas ur ill bro, qabil is stuck to ur pea size brain, allow ku caafi amiin.
What qabil anigu you dont see me abusing or using :som:

Its you who uses it yet hate every other somali while love only one group so tell me is that nation building?

If you call a region Kilil5 then why should I not call another region Ghetto?

I mean you seem to be a ref as well as a contender sorry this is not your game :lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.