Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farmaajo sends IGAD generals to Gedo to capture all of Gedo

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Farmaajo sends IGAD generals to Gedo to capture all of G

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:52 pm

XimanJaale wrote:Ee
The_Patriot wrote:seems alot of refugees would be heading to NFD Ximaan you need to start saving that i.e if you are real gedonian but I guess you are galgadudian thus you do anything at all costs :down:

Hahaha doqonki caghdeer baa wax shegay caawo, niinyahow horta magacaan reer galgadudian i never heard of it, to correct u, use the correct termonology 'reer Mudug (marehan)'. Secondaly no point for u to talk different about reer Gedo and reer mudug, they are both walaalo and have same agenda, thirdly myself Iam reer Gedo and know the best intrest of my region, so fuck of and mind ur own business!

You sound like a reer galgaduud and not reer Gedo cos you are a warmonger you want to make other marexans homeless refugees just to make reer mudug( reer Dini) supreme leaders in a region that is predominantly Talxe.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Hahaha, Talxe kulaha hahaha, you dont know nothing about Gedo Wallahi! Gedo is lived largerly by all marehan sub-clan, there are more reer diini in Gedo than Galgaduud, i can't believe Iam arguing to u about this, fuck u fuckin prick, hahaha wallahi u crack stupid stuff. GEDO THE LAND OF ALL MAREHAN! HAHAHA And dont u dare tell me wat region iam from f-king twat!

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:02 pm

XimanJaale wrote:Hahaha, Talxe kulaha hahaha, you dont know nothing about Gedo Wallahi! Gedo is lived largerly by all marehan sub-clan, there are more reer diini in Gedo than Galgaduud, i can't believe Iam arguing to u about this, fuck u fuckin prick, hahaha wallahi u crack stupid stuff. GEDO THE LAND OF ALL MAREHAN! HAHAHA And dont u dare tell me wat region iam from f-king twat!

I thought you are wadani :som: :lol:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:07 pm

The_Patriot wrote:
XimanJaale wrote:Hahaha, Talxe kulaha hahaha, you dont know nothing about Gedo Wallahi! Gedo is lived largerly by all marehan sub-clan, there are more reer diini in Gedo than Galgaduud, i can't believe Iam arguing to u about this, fuck u fuckin prick, hahaha wallahi u crack stupid stuff. GEDO THE LAND OF ALL MAREHAN! HAHAHA And dont u dare tell me wat region iam from f-king twat!

Did I say something that is against being wadani this time? U twat ur the one that comes with qabil, and trying to talk about a qabil that u aint! Qabilite numero uno!

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:13 pm

XimanJaale wrote:
The_Patriot wrote:

Did I say something that is against being wadani this time? U twat ur the one that comes with qabil, and trying to talk about a qabil that u aint! Qabilite numero uno!

dude did you ever see me using :som: never bro :lol: :lol: :lol:

But you are the one living in a dream land. Dude you still believe that the Dollow group is vibrant while in reality they were disarmed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anigu I ma just telling you NFD refugee camps have pleny of expired canabore :up: 8-)

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Patriot, go fuck urself u envious hater! Marehan have no shit on u, go suckle on the caano boore in Dhagaxbuur, Mind ur own business! Only a jealous person hates on people!! ALLAH THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME BARWAAQO AND HELP THOSE IN NEED AMIIIN.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:20 pm

XimanJaale wrote:Patriot, go fuck urself u envious hater! Marehan have no shit on u, go suckle on the caano boore in Dhagaxbuur, Mind ur own business! Only a jealous person hates on people!! ALLAH THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME BARWAAQO AND HELP THOSE IN NEED AMIIIN.

What envious ?
Dude you are a squatter and you think you are Napolean isnt that ironic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude its sad that I am throwing punches in the air I dont need to break your heart but the only influential guy today for the Ilkonation is Farmajo its very sad.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:25 pm

The_Patriot wrote:
XimanJaale wrote:Patriot, go fuck urself u envious hater! Marehan have no shit on u, go suckle on the caano boore in Dhagaxbuur, Mind ur own business! Only a jealous person hates on people!! ALLAH THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME BARWAAQO AND HELP THOSE IN NEED AMIIIN.

What envious ?
Dude you are a squatter and have a dream of being Napolean isnt that ironic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude its sad that I am throwing punches in the air I dont need to break your heart but the only influential guy today for the Ilkonation is Farmajo its very sad.

Like I said jealousy is a bitch! Man being envious aint good. It aint my fault that Marehan are influntial in politics and military and have a barwaaqo region called ' Gedo', but let me advice u, 'want wat u want for urself for ur muslim brother and allah will reward u and give u wat u want', there is no point hating, just say mashallah to another Somali'. Wala xowla wala kuwata ilaa bilaah.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Dude funny thing is how ilkoyar use the card :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell me how I am jelousy on a squatter like you dreaming about expanding their frontier dude the only piece of land available in Somalia is the indian ocean.

Dude when you dream about Jowhar then surely its a concern to Abgaal.
When you drream about Bay its a concern to Digl and Mirifle

So you mean when you dream about J/ hoose its just a deserted land waiting to be settled by Marexan?

If MSB could not and the JVA how would a weekling like Farmajo or the disarmed Dollow group do?

I am here just to open your eyes which are shut nothing more :up: 8-)

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:38 pm

War ciyaalo hubka iska dhig defending your clan will not grant you jannah

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:42 pm

grandpakhalif wrote:War ciyaalo hubka iska dhig defending your clan will not grant you jannah

Warye labadhena mar horey ban isku damane ee ninka cusub ii daa wuxu kusocda si xawli

Granpa on a different note did they remove the tag they had on your leg :P

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:42 pm

The_Patriot wrote:Dude funny thing is how ilkoyar use the card :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell me how I am jelousy on a squatter like you dreaming about expanding their frontier dude the only piece of land available in Somalia is the indian ocean.

Dude when you dream about Jowhar then surely its a concern to Abgaal.
When you drream about Bay its a concern to Digl and Mirifle

So you mean when you dream about J/ hoose its just a deserted land waiting to be settled by Marexan?

If MSB could not and the JVA how would a weekling like Farmajo or the disarmed Dollow group do?

I am here just to open your eyes which are shut nothing more :up: 8-)

Inalilah, wat u talking about? Ur talking all over the place. J/hoose 1 minute next minute Doloow another time Farmaajo, get out of our nuts and talk properly not like a jealous girl. Caghdeer waa baa doqmo walle. Nacasyahow Marehan baro. Ur nothing but a fool, go drink ur unicef caano boore in dagaxbuur. Leave big things to big guys ok, u just run of to the playground in dagaxbuur and play with the empty caano boore cans. Hadaba soo weyno caruurey.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:44 pm

I am giving you a crush course :up: 8-)

ilen you are a slow learner ok si tartib ban kushegi.

dude you are one sick mofo :down: :evil:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:46 pm

grandpakhalif wrote:War ciyaalo hubka iska dhig defending your clan will not grant you jannah

Who am i defending my clan from? Khawarij and I dont care if they are my clan! Rasuul SCW has granted us to fight against khawrij, so piss off!

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:48 pm

XimanJaale wrote:

Who am i defending my clan from? Khawarij and I dont care if they are my clan! Rasuul SCW has granted us to fight against khawrij, so piss off!

What else?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.