Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

JUBBA

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

JUBBA

Postby qoraxeey » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:59 am

Omg :o

i didnt know South Sudan capital city was named Jubba ... i saw it yesterday on arabic al-jazeera

:clap: :clap:

South Sudan belongs with Somalia :clap:

:som: :som:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Re: JUBBA

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 am

South sudan tommorow they will vote for their future inshallah :up: :clap: :clap:

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:02 am

Qoraxeey, Dou you fancy a Dinka man?

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:04 am

Emperior
see tahaay .. maa qaldaaan brootheer :clap: .. somaliland will never have that oppertunity :lol: :lol: :D somalia ha noolaato

Quark

Haaa ... nimankooda waba qurux :clap:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:07 am

qoraxeey wrote:Emperior
see tahaay .. maa qaldaaan brootheer :clap: .. somaliland will never have that oppertunity :lol: :lol: :D somalia ha noolaato

Quark

Haaa ... nimankooda waba qurux :clap:

i sometimes think u have really something against isaaqs in general Dadka mad madow eeh south sudan waad u ogashahay noloshada iyo xornimadooda, Djibouti iyo ciisaha waad u ogashahay But isaaq not thats what i call xaasidnimo iyo cuqdad , and thats why koonfurita will never have peace becase dad xun baad tihin oo xaasidnimo idinka buuxdo markay masiibo idin dhamaato masiibo kale bu ilahay idin so diraya

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:09 am

The_Emperior5 wrote:i sometimes think u have really something against isaaqs in general Dadka mad madow eeh south sudan waad u ogashahay noloshada iyo xornimadooda, Djibouti iyo ciisaha waad u ogashahay But isaaq not thats what i call xaasidnimo iyo cuqdad , and thats why koonfurita will never have peace becase dad xun baad tihin oo xaasidnimo idinka buuxdo markay masiibo idin dhamaato masiibo kale bu ilahay idin so diraya

:lol: :lol:

haa they deserve it .. viva south sudan :clap:

adigaa .... what are you running from .... xornimo from what ?? :lol: :lol:

every little unknown country will get indepence before somaliland .lool

Kosovo , South-Sudan .... u name it :D

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:10 am

I dont hate nobody huuno :?

i just dont somalia to look weird on the map

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:14 am

xanuun= xaasinimo= xiqdi . ilahay ha idin daweyo

This is the difference between me and you
i believe also they deserve it and every nation has the right to determine their own future wether they are south sudanes Palestinians Ogadenians. Somalilanders ,the people of kosovo.

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:15 am

The_Emperior5 wrote:
i sometimes think u have really something against isaaqs in general Dadka mad madow eeh south sudan waad u ogashahay noloshada iyo xornimadooda, Djibouti iyo ciisaha waad u ogashahay But isaaq not thats what i call xaasidnimo iyo cuqdad , and thats why koonfurita will never have peace becase dad xun baad tihin oo xaasidnimo idinka buuxdo markay masiibo idin dhamaato masiibo kale bu ilahay idin so diraya

One clan cant be a country :|

every other clan will *heey look at them .. we want our own country too*

:lol:

vivaaa somalia

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:17 am

The_Emperior5 wrote:xanuun= xaasinimo= xiqdi . ilahay ha idin daweyo

i believe also they deserve it and every nation has the right to determine their own future wether they are south sudanes Palestinians Ogadenians. Somalilanders ,the people of kosovo.

That is why you dance for Ina Godane?

You are funny :clap:

Allah give independence to your triangle you people will forever divide somali people so you have my dua to get independence

Byebye :clap: i wonder if you will quit coming to somalinet after that happens :?:

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:21 am

:lol: Negro, if that's the case, stop claiming sool since they have determined to be part of :som: .as for the regions your kinfolk inhabit, Walahi I have no issues with your independence. Why anyone will want a union with people filled with hate is beyond me.
Last edited by quark on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:22 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyhow

it really looks nice south sudans capital city :D
after all that is was this topic was about !!

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:23 am

Cirwaaq wrote:

That is why you dance for Ina Godane?

You are funny :clap:

Allah give independence to your triangle you people will forever divide somali people so you have my dua to get independence

Byebye :clap: i wonder if you will quit coming to somalinet after that happens :?:

i am more Somali then a booty shaking koonfurian shaking his ass and i will come on Somalinet, Amiir godane is just in koonfuria to fight against Black Foreing fighters, he is not there because of Somaliland nor does he have links with us

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:26 am

qoraxeey wrote:
The_Emperior5 wrote:

One clan cant be a country :|

every other clan will *heey look at them .. we want our own country too*

:lol:

vivaaa somalia

Its not only isaaq because sl is a multi tribal society But the point is u have something against isaaq one tribe against Sl because they seem to be the majority , because i have never heard u say something negative about Djibouti cise are majority in Djibouti its also multi tribal society with canfari gadabuursi and isaaq , ogadens are majority in ogadeniya isaaq are majority in Somaliland that was my point

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:27 am

Emp
this is not somaliland section ama al.shabab/godane talking topic :arrow:

do you have anything to say about Jubba City :roll:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.