Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

JUBBA

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: JUBBA

Postby Cirwaaq » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:29 am

^ Ina Godane being in koonfur is not the issue, the issue is you shaking your testicles for him when you know he brings nothing but arrogance and no desire to negotiate with other muslims who only wish to find a solution for the 20year conflict.

what bothers me how you could support an individual who is wanted in your part of the republic for crimes.

You are no better then the people who cheer for what the kacaan did to you.

Maybe we need a president like ina Xoosh so he can proof that plane in hargiesa is made of cardboard :clap: after he invades you and gives you Kacaan part II experience.

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:34 am

Some folks are just ignorant, regardless what the topic is about, some idiots will find away to inject irrelevant rants into it, waryaadaa stop shitting on every topic and stay on subject at hand :roll:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:34 am

Cirwaaq wrote:^ Ina Godane being in koonfur is not the issue, the issue is you shaking your testicles for him when you know he brings nothing but arrogance and no desire to negotiate with other muslims who only wish to find a solution for the 20year conflict.

what bothers me how you could support an individual who is wanted in your part of the republic for crimes.

You are no better then the people who cheer for what the kacaan did to you.

Maybe we need a president like ina Xoosh so he can proof that plane in hargiesa is made of cardboard :clap: after he invades you and gives you Kacaan part II experience.

I could care less Man ina godane is a man of his word he believes what he believes in and he is willing to fight the weak TFG and i support him he is also there to get rid of the Amisom Troops there i dont really care for kacaan as they are no longer here we fought them we got rid of them , Alshabab is very clear Amisom go home and we will talk with any one that is willing to talk to us , i think thats a fair deal yeah only in koonfuria they will have a president that calls his own wife a whore :lol: :lol:

God bless the Amiir

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:35 am

qoraxeey wrote:Emp
this is not somaliland section ama al.shabab/godane talking topic :arrow:

do you have anything to say about Jubba City :roll:

its you who injected somaliland in this topic re read i said south sudan will get there independence.. and u responded Somaliland will not it was you girl :lol:

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:36 am

Emp

i also said *see tahay* .. how come u didnt answear that :roll:

viva somalia dheeh

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:43 am

qoraxeey wrote:Emp

i also said *see tahay* .. how come u didnt answear that :roll:

viva somalia dheeh

it was you who injected it so stop crying , and why would u care how i am or not :arrow:

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:47 am

oki im sorry somaliland will never have this chance like south sudan walaal :cry: :cry:

but now lets be happy for south sudan ..and jubba city :clap: :clap:

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:53 am

qoraxeey wrote:oki im sorry somaliland will never have this chance like south sudan walaal :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: abaayo,forget about this guy let's talk about our traditional Dinka wedding to be held in Jubba, south Sudan 8-)

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:53 am

qoraxeey wrote:oki im sorry somaliland will never have this chance like south sudan walaal :cry: :cry:

See thats what i mean this topic is not about me or about Somaliland but keep doing it

as long as you keep hating on Somaliland your people will keep running and flee to kenya people will keep dying and the fighting shall continue and more people will be displaced, it's the fundamental difference between us and u , we don share the same values and ethics. we are not learn to hate like most of the koonfurians and indeed more refugees will even flee towards our country Somaliland , and we will welcome them why because we are good people. 8-)

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:56 am

my people are fine walaal -- both those in kenya and somalia :D

but somalilanders like iidoor godane keeps bringing drama to us .. mico maleh soon it will end . when we have a goverment again

War heedhee enough about that

what do you think of Jubba City :lol: :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:59 am

qoraxeey wrote:my people are fine walaal -- both those in kenya and somalia :D

but somalilanders like iidoor godane keeps bringing drama to us .. mico maleh soon it will end . when we have a goverment again

War heedhee enough about that

what do you think of Jubba City :lol: :lol:

see u love living in kenya as a second class citizen why is that it's because u hate Somaliland if u did not hate Somaliland who knows u could of lived in Xammar or garbaharay now ur forced to live with bantus in the slums of nairobi :lol: :lol: :up: No it's not godane fault that its a mess it was a mess before godane godane is the Amiir of shabaab since 2009. before that it was a mess cabdulahi beer dofaar cabdiqasim salaad boy and all the warlords not to forget badhi huuraale the running warlords u guys are indeed failed people :clap: :up:

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:01 pm

War naga amuus :lol:

my granma and her brothers used to live in Kenya even the 1970s :lol: its not a new country for us

no more comment from you plz .. unless its about Jubba or South Sudan

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Emporer is a hypocrite you cant support godane only for somalia as he wants a transnational islamic state you think some fake borders will stop him :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:25 pm

grandpakhalif wrote:Emporer is a hypocrite you cant support godane only for somalia as he wants a transnational islamic state you think some fake borders will stop him :lol:

borders between kenya and somalia stopped him any how as i said many times before alshabaab should drop the international agenda and focus on Somalia only :up:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:06 pm

qoraxeey wrote:
i just dont somalia to look weird on the map

:lol: :lol: :lol: caqli dumar

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.