Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalimemo on Al-Shabaab's relief efforts toward the draught

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somalimemo on Al-Shabaab's relief efforts toward the dra

Postby udun » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Udun
we all know you support Al-sheek-kebaab but at the same time you are a die hard Puntland supporter , don't you think that is a contradiction?
San Fransisco dweller,

The genuine will of the people of Somalia to resist foreign domination and to chart their destiny has been hijacked by certain men at the helm of Al-Shabaab leadership who in turn intend to keep the war in Mogadishu and other parts of Somalia to continue endlessly until SL recieves its much obsessed ever elusive 'recognition'. Since Ethiopia heavily uses the Berbera port and Godane and Ibrahim Al-Afghani are calling Jihad against AMISOM in Mogadishu but never calls the same thing against their home regions, it is obvious their hypocrisy and how those SL firsters are destroying the peace that exists in Southern Somalia. It has been reported that SLers at the helm of Al-Shabaab are the biggest obstacle to any peace overtures between TFG and Al-Shabaab.

Unlike you and the rest of the SL firsters, this Udun man wants the conclusion of the conflicts in Southern and Central Somalia while the peace and stability that exists there is not jeapordized.
Last edited by udun on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Need more info about Al-Afghani .... all available info n pictures...

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Udun I have withdrawn my support for Ahlu sunna after clear evidence was shown to me that they were being propped up by Ethiopians. Now I have accepted the good natured elements of the Islamic resistance and have rejected the extremist pan nationalistic foreign influenced Godane camp. I believe in the superiority of shariicatul Islam, over secular and Ethiopian funded entities such as the TFG, Puntland and Somaliland. I don't understand how one can support both the unislamic secular state of Puntland & Shabab?
Have you seen PL threatening other Somali entities?

Have you seen PL supporting the dismemberment of Somalia?

Haven't you noticed the peace and stability that existed in PL since the creation of this maamul?

Any decent Somali would see that the answer to see the 1st 2 is a big 'NO' and the answer to second one is 'yes'.

You can see the peace, stability, and social services that is maintained by Al-Shabaab while being vocal about the Godane fanction who is pursuing to goals which are detrimental to the existance of the Somali Republic and inviting the wrath of powerful countries who could unleash their strong armies against the defensless people of Somalia should they see the security of their countries is threatened by the idiotic and childish threats issued by Godane and his company.

I am :lol: at your claim that
I have withdrawn my support for Ahlu sunna after clear evidence was shown to me that they were being propped up by Ethiopians
, common man, every body knew Ethiopia created, supported, and guided Ahlul-Sun-Wal-Zenawi group. Inaadeer naga daa sheekadaada maalinba dhinac u carar ka ah. :lol: :lol:

Again, seek some help for that hate towards PL, that is my brotherly advice as it only consumes to those who hate 8-) Keep in mind if I am welcome and part of it, you are also welcome and part of it :idea:
Last edited by udun on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:15 pm

what a hypocrite, just be honest about your opinions, why don't you just say as long as they screw Hutus and southern Somalis that is fine with me, :lol: but you dont want them to come to puntland waryaa It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:21 pm

what a hypocrite, just be honest about your opinions, why don't you just say as long as they screw Hutus and southern Somalis that is fine with me, :lol: but you dont want them to come to puntland waryaa It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one

San Fransisco dweller,

I have no hate towards any section of Somali society and as a matter fact support the conclusion of the conflict between Al-Shabaab and TFG while the peace and stability that exists there now is not jeapordized. How do you compare that with your support toward your uncle Godane who all he is there is to keep Mogadishu burning until your SL recieves its much sought ever elusive 'recognition'?

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:29 pm

San Fransisco dweller,

I have no hate towards any section of Somali society and as a matter fact support the conclusion of the conflict between Al-Shabaab and TFG while the peace and stability that exists there now is not jeapordized. How do you compare that with your support toward your uncle Godane who all he is there is to keep Mogadishu burning until your SL recieves its much sought ever elusive 'recognition'?
My records speaks for its self, from get going , i was and i am still against Al-kalaabta no matter where they are , said that, how come you making all these excuses for Puntland , just ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION instead of trying to beat the bushes around, how come you support them in Southerner Somalia but you don't want Al-kalaabt in Puntland.

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:31 pm

^Re-read my comments Mr San Fransisco dweller :lol: :lol:

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:35 pm

^Re-read my comments Mr San Fransisco dweller :lol: :lol:
:lol: who you fooling, bloody die hard Harti man, i can understand that you don't want these phokers in Puntland and that is fine with me but there is saying that says Don't do to others what you don't want others do to you

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:56 am

Udun, stop chatting shit, warya. Puntland aided the Ethiopian occupation in Southern Somalia and gALKACAYO was one of the most places thousands of Ethiopian troops attacked the ICU FROM.Godane and Zeylac do not see an iota of difference between Puntland, SOmaliland and the TFG. THEY are not hypocrites, you are, sxb. :mrgreen:

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:06 am

I cant believe how udun can support both apostates faroole and godane yet their differences is way huge: one is open secularist, and the other is khaariji.

Udun choose one.

As for me, i will support an islamic group which cuts off the head of any captured shabab soldier and sarkaal if they do not repent..
Till now aswj didnt proof to be such group, hence why they are stuck in some parts of galgaduud.

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Udun, stop chatting shit, warya. Puntland aided the Ethiopian occupation in Southern Somalia and gALKACAYO was one of the most places thousands of Ethiopian troops attacked the ICU FROM.Godane and Zeylac do not see an iota of difference between Puntland, SOmaliland and the TFG. THEY are not hypocrites, you are, sxb. :mrgreen:

Look at this punk and hypocrite who supports Al-Shabaab and lately showing the SL flag :shock: This hypocrite doesn't do self-evaluation when he is supporting Al-Shabaab and at the sametime praising SL flag :lol: :lol:

It was not only PL who were supporting the Ethiopians, you had Galmudug, SL, and all Somali factional leaders supporting that invasion but unfortunately, a punk like you and Goljano, it is OK Ethiopia to import its new tanks that it has bought from North Korea thru the port of Berbera and it is OK for Godane never call any attacks against in Hargeisa, Berbera, and Burao but it is a crime if PL at one point supported the TFG government :shock: What a hypocrites without morals.

This punk called Gaajounit is praising SL flag, supports Godane faction within Al-Shabaab, and wants the war in the South to never end but do have a big problem with PL and other stable areas in Somalia. F-cking hypocrite :idea:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:58 pm

I cant believe how udun can support both apostates faroole and godane yet their differences is way huge: one is open secularist, and the other is khaariji.

Udun choose one.

As for me, i will support an islamic group which cuts off the head of any captured shabab soldier and sarkaal if they do not repent..
Till now aswj didnt proof to be such group, hence why they are stuck in some parts of galgaduud.

When did I support Godane? These idiots have short memory. I was always vocal against Godane and his faction associating themselves with Al-QAEDA and internationalizing the Somali conflict.

You support TFG, Galmudug, Ahlul-Sun-wal-Zenawi and lately was supporting Godane and company :lol: :lol: Sxb it is you who needs to refelect of his shifting stands :idea:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.