Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fat Somali Girls

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Fat Somali Girls

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:27 am

It's not even about over-eating. My brother eats everything he sees but is still slim and slender (I have low metabolism so have to watch what I eat and do a lot of exercise :mrgreen: ). It's about maintaining an active lifetstyle (and no, going into the kitchen every so often isn't being active). Go out, do things, go to the library instead of studying at home, play sports, walk alot. There are a lot of things you could do to stay active and that's not even mentioning the gym. Instead all they do is drink sugary, milky tea and gossip all day or watch eastenders :lol: :down: .

Du$ty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Du$ty » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:37 am

I'm A Chubby Chaser :mrgreen:

Size 10-14 Love Them :oops:

Wallah I Hate Skinny Women/Girls :x
That's not chubby though.. :|
Its Chubby'ish If You 5'5 ;)

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:52 am

There are fat Somali guys who love fat Somali girls :up:
LOOOOL! how about fat somali guys who adore skinny halimos.

Why do men love skinny chicks? it is because you can walk around the home, grab a soda from the fridge, open the door for the pizza delivery guy, look for the remote control - all that and more during home wrestling.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:55 am

baryahan ba ma arak fat somali girl. kolegood gaajo iney o dimanayan bad moda!!!

once they marry , that's another story.

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:05 am

i dont think that most guys think that just because a girl is fat they are ugly, but rather that they would be more attractive if they lost weight.

1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1_londoner » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:16 am

baryahan ba ma arak fat somali girl. kolegood gaajo iney o dimanayan bad moda!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Complicated19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Complicated19 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Arak lmao hyper..

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Lol@miss congeniality,

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:36 pm

It's not even about over-eating. My brother eats everything he sees but is still slim and slender (I have low metabolism so have to watch what I eat and do a lot of exercise :mrgreen: ). It's about maintaining an active lifetstyle (and no, going into the kitchen every so often isn't being active). Go out, do things, go to the library instead of studying at home, play sports, walk alot. There are a lot of things you could do to stay active and that's not even mentioning the gym. Instead all they do is drink sugary, milky tea and gossip all day or watch eastenders :lol: :down: .
That explains it to a T. Most Somali girls and girls in the wider Muslim community do not exercise or stay active at all.

Unfortunately, the communities expect them to just sit at home, cook... clean and sit down all day.. packing down calories. When they are young, they have a faster metablosim but the second it slows down or they get married, they baloooon..

It also happens to dudes who were skinny, they get a big old beer belly of all a sudden...

calories of baasto, baris, caano iyo shaah, biscut, xalwo, fast food, remaining unburned :down:

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Xishoodka waa dahab walle, gabdhaheene qurbaha jooga
hadday heli lahaayeen meel dumarka u gooni ah ee lagu
alamiiteeyo way tagi lahaayeen.

Ma goono bay jiimka la yimaadaan mise rag dhexdii bay sarwaal iyo dabagaab
isku soo taagaan?

Gabdhaheena muslimka ah rug gooni u ah bay u baahanyihiin.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.