Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Single Unit Family Vs Divided Family

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
hanad_mn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Single Unit Family Vs Divided Family

Postby hanad_mn » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Did you grow up in a single unit family or Multi-wives Family.

If you grew up in a multi-wives family, do you think it has affected your positive growth when you were young or even know that you have to deal with half brothers and full brothers. Do you consider your half brothers the same way you consider your full brothers?

Lets discuss.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Single Unit Family Vs Divided Family

Postby Basra- » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:16 pm

molestation therapy. :?

garoweboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby garoweboy » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:18 pm

i grew with my full brothers and sisters while
my other half brothers grew up with there mom :cry:

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Basra always on molestation biisinka u need help sis

Grew up with my mom but have half bros and sis but only your real real bros and sis will look out for you the half ones will sell your arse down the doox

garoweboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby garoweboy » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:33 pm

Basra always on molestation biisinka u need help sis

Grew up with my mom but have half bros and sis but only your real real bros and sis will look out for you the half ones will sell your arse down the doox
Why is that horta i think it has to do something with the other mother especially if she is not your qabiil.

ani my half brothers were the same qabiil but his mom has a different qabiil.
i think that will be a bad thing for us in the long run.
habraha xasiidiinta ma ka helo :x

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:39 pm

The step mother teaches the kids to hate the set of kids. In my case we are the only ones in the uk and the rest are jealous especially the younger bah and thier hoyo coz we send the older bah bill Coz there mom is dead . The younger bah hate us and we hate them

garoweboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby garoweboy » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:42 pm

anaga xataa there back home but at least there with my dad.
i'm sure she doesn't teach them to hate us but when the oldest boy was younger he hated my sis walahi they used to fight 24/7 i think it had to something with his mom.
i guess we have to live with things like that but i think most full and half families act like that.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:47 pm

I have half sister and she lives with her mom in another city, my father is modest he keeps my mom and his other wife away from eachother but the bad thing is that we see less of our half sister. If we lived in Somalia it would had been a different story.

hanad_mn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hanad_mn » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:53 pm

I have half sister and she lives with her mom in another city, my father is modest he keeps my mom and his other wife away from eachother but the bad thing is that we see less of our half sister. If we lived in Somalia it would had been a different story.
My half brother ( from My mom) sends Money to his father's daughters who are taking care of his dad. Unfortunately, he does not send money to his mother's daughters and they feel jealousy about it. I think since his father's daughters are of them same qabil and last name as him, he considers mother's daughters less of an obligation.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:59 pm

My half brother ( from My mom) sends Money to his father's daughters who are taking care of his dad. Unfortunately, he does not send money to his mother's daughters and they feel jealousy about it. I think since his father's daughters are of them same qabil and last name as him, he considers mother's daughters less of an obligation.
Then ur half brother is stupid, he should treat all his sisters the same, make sure you never behave like him.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Hanad

awwwww poor thing. I am sorry to hear that. Maybe, your half brother sees that his sisters from his dads side need him more than your sisters. Also, they are taking care of his dad, he has to do it for the sake of his own dad. But i see what you mean. Qabil is very important in somalia and somalis. It is a sense of identity. I think Humanity needs a bond to feel with fellow humanbeings. Race, qabil, friendship, etc etc --all this a bond that humanity need, we thrive in community and belonging. Even among white people, when they are racist--it is way beyond their capability. It is them being humans at the end of the day. To look out for their own. A great example is--what happened to the last queen of France. She was an outsider, an Austrian. When the revolution happened, the french king was being head cut--or guilletined, he was transported to the head cutting machine with a very respectable gold carriage. When it was time to cut the head of the queen--Marie was transported in the common thieves open wheel barrow for everone to see. It must have been incredibly embarrasing and humiliating. The same transporter was used for stinking common thieves of those days. Why did they do that? Because she was not a French blood born queen. Blood line, qabil, race, all this is important to the human as life and oxygen is. It is a primitive insitict---imbedded in us for survival. :roll:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.