Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Of all the races of Africa....

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Of all the races of Africa....

Postby SahanGalbeed » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Bismillahi raxmaan , Ilaahow gudhuudan cuqdadu dilaacasay inaga qabo :lol:
Warye seemeyer , aar inadeer aan kula taliyo . Ha isku mashquulin nacdashan caloosho taagan tahay .
Anigu beri horaan ku idhi xaarka waa laga taalabsada . Af somali ma yaqaanan , maxaad isugu daalinaysa ?
Mid "chinese" ah haddu wadada kugu qabsado oo u ku yidha , aniga somali kaa xiga , miyaad la murmi lahayd ? waa maya !
Sidaa si le'eg inadeerow , yaaney sumcada kaa ridin , Ilaah ba nacay kuwan . Wax alle iyo wixii fa'ido leh oo dhan ba , dhuuso ayay kaa la hor imanayan !

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:11 pm

We are a cursed people.

We are the offsprings of a people that have always killed for:

- Camels
- Waterholes
- Attaining a wife
- Attaining manhood (one was revered dependent on number of kills, so even a pregnant woman would be killed in the hope that she carried a male child)
- We killed anyone who had a different opinion
- We wiped out all other faiths
- We wiped or enslaved all weaker tribes and clans and sub clans and sub sub sub clans

I am surprised we didn't bury alife new borns who were females as they did in indian up until 200years ago.

Oh yeah let me now forget we erradicated all wild life from our lands for it has no purpose if it can't be of any use to us.

3 Cheers to the Virus Nation :clap:
Last edited by Cirwaaq on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Wallahi this isn't faan or anything, but I think it pertains to the discussion. I would post anything similar from any other clan if I came across it :up: :lol:

"Now, I will go for a moment to the other end of this frontier, to Jubaland, which I think was shortly touched upon by lord Stanhope this evening. Here you have another situation which is full of danger and which is causing, I understand, considerable anxiety. Again I would like to know what policy the Government are going to adopt. You have there a large and powerful tribe of fanatics, a branch of the Somalis called the Marehans. I understand that they are moderately well armed, and that they are warlike and live in a country which is sometimes well watered and sometimes waterless. I believe this tribe has been giving considerable trouble, and that orders have been given to disarm them. We have had trouble in the past on the Juba River in Jubaland on more than one occasion, and I cannot remember that our efforts on any particular occasion have met with very wonderful success. At the present moment I understand that practically every available man in Uganda and British East Africa has been sent up to the Marehan territory and that these two Protectorates are to all intents and purposes denuded of their troops. Thirdly, I would ask what instructions have been given to the military authorities in charge of this Marehan business? I believe that there was a collision between our troops and the Somalis there only a day or two ago. I saw an account yesterday in an evening paper and would ask the noble lord about it.

Answer by 'lord Emmott': Where was this?

Answer by 'lord' Hindlip:

I saw an account in an evening paper yesterday, telegraphed, I think, from the African World at Nairobi, that there had been a fight between the King's African Rifles under Major Soames and a section of the Marehan Somalis. The telegram stated that the Somalis had been surprised and lost about 120 men. I would ask the noble lord whether he will tell us what the Government's policy with regard to these Marehans is. Are they to be disarmed? If they resist disarmament, is there sufficient force to effectually cope with the resistance and to disarm them? And if not, what instructions have been given or will be given to the officers on the spot?

Answer by 'lord' Cranworth:

I turn to the other point raised by the noble lord, the expedition against the bastard tribe of Somalis called the Marehans. When I left East Africa some ten years ago there were left on the highlands the imposing force of 60 troops. These 60 men were there to protect some scattered white population in the middle of four million natives, who at all events were not unused to murder and pillage. I do not wish to press this point because I believe that as a matter of fact this populace is perfectly safe. I was certainly struck on my return home, as I think any one would have been, by the extraordinary contrast between the quietness and peace-fulness of the natives of British East Africa and the unrest and discontent and turbulence here.

Expeditions against the Marehans and these posts on the northern frontier are very expensive luxuries, and the cost falls, I think, directly, but I am certain indirectly, on the Protectorate of British East Africa. These people in the Protectorates have not only no votes but at the present moment have no representation of any sort or kind. I will not go into the question of why they have no representation, because they might 1186 have representation of a sort if they wished it; but the fact remains that they have no representation, and, as your lordships are aware, voteless people are apt to be suspicious and sometimes also violent. On these grounds I think it does behove His Majesty's Government to give the very fullest information in their power to the people of British East-Africa. There is an old proverb which says that the man who pays the piper should call the tune. I make no suggestion that these people should call the tune, but I do think it is a reasonable suggestion that they should be permitted to know for what they are paying.
Last edited by Murax on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:17 pm

If you go to the Mareexaan or the Ogaadeen, they will tell you: "give us 300 qarshi (coins),if you fail to provide, we will murder you!"

You tell them "why do you threathen me?" Some will say, "Every (non-Muslim) European who enters our lands, we sack him of his money and goods. If he voluntarily gives us his goods, we provide him with fresh milk untill he leaves.

You will ask: "call your elders, I request a meeting with them"

Once they arrive, you will tell them: "Oh you, if you kill me, the English will invade your country, and they will wipe you out; if guys accept 100 coins, I am happy to give."

The elders will leave and consult with their clan, if they take the coins, they will return. if they do not return, prepare yourself for surely, they will attack you.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:36 pm

^
Go play with hoodrats little boy,anu nin Somali ah ayaan ahay I don't understand this house nigger/ master crap you're talking about
I suspect is caasho candho on the loose under another nick.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
never knew casho candho was a multi-nicker :lol: :down:

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:10 pm

^
Go play with hoodrats little boy,anu nin Somali ah ayaan ahay I don't understand this house nigger/ master crap you're talking about
I suspect is caasho candho on the loose under another nick.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
never knew casho candho was a multi-nicker :lol: :down:
Abdisamad it could well be

Murax why you go to constrict the vast,f#cking typical

Sahan anuu cidna u joojin maayo

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Artist's Description of African Human Bodies

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs11/f/2006/ ... types3.jpg

Racist mofo

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Dee maxaa laga daalayaa???? Somalidu waa :

Isla Weyn, Dooro Weyn :down: Qashin weeye....

Kuligood Isma dhaanto iyo dhasheed :down:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.