Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Attention all Somalis! (and "ethnic somalilanders" lol)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Attention all Somalis! (and "ethnic somalilanders" lol)

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Mahdi,

Ma xumo warkaagu, laakiin bal ka waran haddii ay qolo rabto qolada kale inay ku khasabto wax ayna rabin :?

Sool, Sanaag and Cayn want to be under :som:

How would you know.. Did you conduct a survey with the locals?

I'm from Sool and I beg to differ!
It wasnt that long ago when I asked her that same question.. and her response was less than 1 % for is :sland: while 99 % is for this :som: !! No clue how she came up with that conclusion though..

mahdi01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mahdi01 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Mahdi,

Ma xumo warkaagu, laakiin bal ka waran haddii ay qolo rabto qolada kale inay ku khasabto wax ayna rabin :?

Kambuli,

In fair referendum there will not be force, (qof la Khasbaayo ma jirto) I am suggesting this opportunity given in the village level, every tuulo have the choice were it goes, for example Buuhoodle district is part of Togdheer region, if the people of Buuhoodle vote to be part of Somalia after free and fair referendum conducted no one can force them, it is the majority of their votes that decides where to go, very simple.

Scarletmoon1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Scarletmoon1 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Mahdi,

It wasnt that long ago when I asked her that same question.. and her response was less than 1 % for is :sland: while 99 % is for this :som: !! No clue how she came up with that conclusion though..
Sool is part of Somalia and you could kiss Sado Cali's Patriotism :clap:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Mahdi,

Kambuli,

In fair referendum there will not be force, (qof la Khasbaayo ma jirto) I am suggesting this opportunity given in the village level, every tuulo have the choice were it goes, for example Buuhoodle district is part of Togdheer region, if the people of Buuhoodle vote to be part of Somalia after free and fair referendum conducted no one can force them, it is the majority of their votes that decides where to go, very simple.
i welcome this :up: :D

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Mahdi,

Didn't you folks put your section of Caynaba district in Saraar region, the new SL region?

How is it possible a town can belong to two regions at the sametime?

AsadSL
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AsadSL » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Caynaba is in Sool region aka Saraar HJ
Qorilugud is in so called Cayn HJ
Oog in Sool HY

dynamic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dynamic » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:37 pm

Sahan,

It's no secret you guys hate anyone who is against Somalidiid lol anyhow He was becoming nuisance, but came across as wadani.

Emperior,

Why would he lie about his clan, this is the NET, is not like anyone knows him.

Nabeela are you telling us there are no sheegatos on Somalinet check the gedo section Dynamic manu sheegato ahayn :lol:
:lol: , 3 years and counting

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:54 am

I don't believe British Somaliland, it is shame in this age some minority are nostalgic about the British colony era, they are short sighted and ignorant,fact of the mater is Somalia existed and exists before the British and Italians came and drawn artifitial line, we were always Somali nomadic proud have DHAQAN FOG,QABIILO IYO XEERAR LAGU KALA BAXO for instance nomadic people could take their herds of animals where ever it rains and knows Qabiils who reside there QOFKII QOF KU XADGUDBANA XEERKA, IYO KITAABKA ILAAH BA LAGU KALA BIXI JIDHAY.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.