Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Attention all Somalis! (and "ethnic somalilanders" lol)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Attention all Somalis! (and "ethnic somalilanders" lol)

Postby abdisamad3 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:35 pm

emp..your dreaming sxb.you need to wake up and face reallity..there is no country called Somaliland in the world.
maybe if you invent a time machine and travel back in time.you can visit something called British somaliland, ;)

Complicated19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Complicated19 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:36 pm

ka darag your missing at least 4 or 5 abtirsis but its correct your cabdalle isxaaq

Abdisamad my country is Somaliland that was always my country my people were never citizens of a country called Somalia, Somaliland is a reality it's something no can deny it's a place of prosperity and progress :up:
I don't want my identity to be that obvious ... Just saying there's no Adan or Shire in my abtirismo whatsoever ... Even in the first 6....

Anyways answer my question :up:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:40 pm

ooh oke then he might be your adeer related to one of your ancestors ,,,

what was your question ka darag

Abdisamad Somalilanders fought hard agains the British colonialist they are gone we dont wish them to return nor do we want them on our Holy soil. But our flag and country shall always exist Inshallah :sland: :up:

a country or people do not exist because a white or chinese yellow looking guy says your exist or you dont you exist because you exist Somaliland is a reality my friend

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:42 pm

Emperior,

You hate him because he claims Isaaq :? I hate to break it to you, but there are somalilanders who are wadani.
There's a difference between a Isaaq who's a Somaliweyne supporter and a sheekato.
And trust this kid is the latter!

Complicated19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Complicated19 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Emperior,

You hate him because he claims Isaaq :? I hate to break it to you, but there are somalilanders who are wadani.
There's a difference between a Isaaq who's a Somaliweyne supporter and a sheekato.
And trust this kid is the latter!
:lol: :lol: :|

Have u asked him his abtirismo?

ibrahimcw
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ibrahimcw » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:45 pm

why is it so hard to believe there are many isaaq who are anti-somaliland and even more who are just silent about it, for peace sake the foriegn minister of TFG is isaaq. :lol:

Complicated19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Complicated19 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Abdisamad Somalilanders fought hard agains the British colonialist they are gone we dont wish them to return nor do we want them on our Holy soil. But our flag and country shall always exist Inshallah :sland: :up:

a country or people do not exist because a white or chinese yellow looking guy says your exist or you dont you exist because you exist Somaliland is a reality my friend
Why would he lie about being Isaaq ? Whats so special about being Isaaq runtii :?:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:48 pm

why is it so hard to believe there are many isaaq who are anti-somaliland and even more who are just silent about it, for peace sake the foriegn minister of TFG is isaaq. :lol:
There are hundreds of isaaqs who support Somaliweyn iyo waxas

Jamac maxammad qalib he was a mujaheed during the SNM days
Jamac kaluun ,, he believes Somaliland is home of origin
that omaar guy you call he prais Somaliland in his last interview
Hargeysay he is forumer on this site
Enemy of the mad mullah he is on this site to

there is a difference as westlondonshawty between an isaaq who supports Somaliweyn and a sheegato we see the difference

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:50 pm

answer this honestly sxb
where there something called Somaliland before the British?
and where did the name Somaliland origninate from when was this term used first?
who came up with the borderline's of Somaliland?
whats the difference between Somalia and Somaliland?
and how can you call a non existing country a country?
a home made flag and a fotoshopped world map doesnt make you a country sxb.always keep that in mind.

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :|

Have u asked him his abtirismo?
I dont need to..
Little man claims to be my sub-sub-sub clan :lol: :lol:

Waliba this clan is proper tight :lol: So everyone knows one another regardless of locations!
Last edited by DisplacedDiraac on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Why would he lie about being Isaaq ? Whats so special about being Isaaq runtii
there are millions of people on this site that claim to be another qabil i think you should ask him , some people claim to be another qabil , so that hey get attention Coeus is most of the time kalay ii eega I am Isaaq and i hate Somaliland :lol: u fiirso Some claim another qabil ,, so that they can bash another qabil. there are so many reasons adeer

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:04 pm

answer this honestly sxb
where there something called Somaliland before the British?
and where did the name Somaliland origninate from when was this term used first?
who came up with the borderline's of Somaliland?
whats the difference between Somalia and Somaliland?
and how can you call a non existing country a country?
a home made flag and a fotoshopped world map doesnt make you a country sxb.always keep that in mind.
Before the British the place was called ardu al Somaal By the persians and the ottoman Empire the imams of Yemen during Hirsi Amaans reign from 1840 till 1873, it was called Ardu al somaal. inbetween 1730 till 1835 it was called Mamlakitl isxaaqiya Before that it was Called Walashma Dynasty.
The British Came they called it British Somaliland protectorate. after independence it was called the state of Somaliland
The Borderline was decided by the Colonial Empire like all african countries
Whats the differences between Somaliland and Somalia , there are tribal difference 85% of the Tribes who live in Somaliland don't live Somalia there are cultural traditional difference, Somaliland and Somalia dont share the same history and language , the country exist it has a significant historical'background it was a short lived independent state, currently it exist as a defacto state a state that awaits for diplomatic recogntion which fully controls its territory, it has government institutions infrastructure president vice president elected parliament house of elders passport Army police intelligence service etc it a state that functions. your last comment was not a question it was your Opinion.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Aar dadkaanaa :down: Inta ay ogyihiin yaraa :?

You don't have to be a non-isaaq to not like the secession..Every Somali with a little bit of brain in his head would love the union...Who wouldn't.. :?:

You all folks think that you know where I hail from don't you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I just love it.. :clap:

Complicated19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Complicated19 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Why would he lie about being Isaaq ? Whats so special about being Isaaq runtii
there are millions of people on this site that claim to be another qabil i think you should ask him , some people claim to be another qabil , so that hey get attention Coeus is most of the time kalay ii eega I am Isaaq and i hate Somaliland :lol: u fiirso Some claim another qabil ,, so that they can bash another qabil. there are so many reasons adeer
:lol: :lol: okay

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:11 pm

Aar dadkaanaa :down: Inta ay ogyihiin yaraa :?

You don't have to be a non-isaaq to not like the secession..Every Somali with a little bit of brain in his head would love the union...Who wouldn't.. :?:

You all folks think that you know where I hail from don't you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I just love it.. :clap:

are you claliming isaaq 2 , yesterday you claimd that Mujaheed siilaanyo was your uncle :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.