Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Libyan's are KILLING SOMALI people. HELP SOMALI people VIDEO

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Libyans's are KILLING SOMALI people. HELP SOMALI people.

Postby SahanGalbeed » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Okay ! Racism is bad whether it is in Lybia or Somalia , period ! We aren't any better , but I guess they are in the spotlight

Leila25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Leila25 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Okay ! Racism is bad whether it is in Lybia or Somalia , period ! We aren't any better , but I guess they are in the spotlight
:up: now let us enjoy the fall of the longest serving dictator in the region, not much enjoyment with all the killing :(

Du$ty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Du$ty » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'un-----Surely We Belong To Allah And To Him Shall We Return

Scarletmoon1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Scarletmoon1 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:58 pm

I hope Libya falls into a civil war.

Scarletmoon1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Scarletmoon1 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Libyans's killed nearly 20 Somalis after they kill them they dress them in police and military uniforms and say they were fighting for Gaddafi. all the Somali women girls and children in Libya now have been taken to another place but most men are in one house in Libya and asking help. UNHCR Malissa Falamig asks Libyan Government to protect Somali refugees. please if you are Somali live in Libya stay in your home and close the doors and windows help will come insha allaah also turn off any lights in your house. may ALLAH protect my Somali people. AAMIIN. SOO DUCEEYA walaalayaal in Somalida ilaaheey caawiye.

people in the video some i think are Somali.

They aren't Somali.The first video is an Ethiopian sniper sent by Meles Zenawi.The uniform he is wearing in the video is common in Ethiopia.He could be Somali but not a civilian. :lol: He been deployed in Libya by the Ethiopian tyrant.The other videos could be black Libyans I believe since they are lighter-skinned in the videos.

1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby 1moonlight » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Libyans's killed nearly 20 Somalis after they kill them they dress them in police and military uniforms and say they were fighting for Gaddafi. all the Somali women girls and children in Libya now have been taken to another place but most men are in one house in Libya and asking help. UNHCR Malissa Falamig asks Libyan Government to protect Somali refugees. please if you are Somali live in Libya stay in your home and close the doors and windows help will come insha allaah also turn off any lights in your house. may ALLAH protect my Somali people. AAMIIN. SOO DUCEEYA walaalayaal in Somalida ilaaheey caawiye.

people in the video some i think are Somali.

They aren't Somali.The first video is an Ethiopian sniper sent by Meles Zenawi.The uniform he is wearing in the video is common in Ethiopia.He could be Somali but not a civilian. :lol: He been deployed in Libya by the Ethiopian tyrant.The other videos could be black Libyans I believe since they are lighter-skinned in the videos.
Friend you could be right. But my guess is that the first video and the Second are Somali remember Somali people come with all diffrent colours and shapes for example some Somalis have lighter skin some have bigger nose some have West African hair So i think you could be right. also i heard some young Somalian men joined to fight for Gaddafi. Those Somali men are risking the lIves af all the Somali people in Libya. Libya is a very Racist country and they don't like dark skinned people.

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:56 pm

I hope Libya falls into a civil war.
A bloody, long lasting one at that. :up:

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Libyan's are KILLING SOMALI people. HELP SOMALI people V

Postby gurey25 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:04 pm

there are indeginous people like the tebo and taureg and even some hausa that have reached libya,
they all at a glance can pass for somalis, not to mention other chadian groups.

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:35 am

These aren't Somalis, this are the Taureg, Hausa, Chadians and other Berber or African tribes of the Libya

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:15 am

This is the video of Somali Tahriibs abused in Benghazi
And the Gaddafi administration didn't talk about it, The Italians had to call for intervention.

KeligiiJabhad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby KeligiiJabhad » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:23 am

Somalis are Looma Ooyaan wherever they may be.....Eebbe haynaga saaro dhibaatooyinka aynu Gacanteena ku keensanay ee ilaa haatan loo caal waayey maarayntooda, AAMIN!

RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RuralMan08 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:50 pm

They are not mercenaries, they are probably black Libyans who are despised by their white counterparts.

James Dahl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby James Dahl » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Some of them may be Toubou from the south, so not mercenaries but southerners.

mahdi01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mahdi01 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:38 pm

These are Black Libyan Soldiers from Fazzan region south of Libya, they are not Mercenaries as painted. Khadafi is from minority Badwe tribe and did not trusted the larger other Libyan tribes so he made alliance with the other minorities like the Fazzan blacks of south Libya that is where bulk of his military come from.

Out of all Arabs Libyans are the most backward and racist people, since the crises started I heard they were attacking every black person they see indiscriminately including Somali refugees in Libya, already seven Somali refugees were killed in Benghazi and Tripoli and many more were reported missing.

VybzKartel
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby VybzKartel » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:08 pm

The protesters need to be killed. Those savages in the video above are only fit for a cage or a grave. The world needs to support Khadaffi. By the way none of those guys are Somali. The poster must be blind or non-somali.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.