Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I love you Xamar; I miss you Xamar; Take care Xamar

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I love you Xamar; I miss you Xamar; Take care Xamar

Postby Goljano Lion » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:23 pm

:lol: :lol: phoking homeless jebertis, they think Xamar belongs to them, Xamar is the capital of Hutodom , :lol: try to build your shiity Gethos, Buuhole-shiit and etc
Typical Idoor tactics, always trying to divide Somali people. You just focus on the triangle state which will never be recognised in a million years. :lost:

:som: :som: :som: :som: Xamar Cadeey xeebteeda aya u xiisay. :rose:

How do we know that the sky is not green and we are all color-blind? xamar ma hooyada ba leh :lol: jebertis you have to accept reality and stop living in denial..

AUN mujahidKA

VybzKartel
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby VybzKartel » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Ximan, my capital is Garbaharay and my hometowns are Kismaayo, Bardheere and Beled Xaawo.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Goljanno got a point though how come the jebertis feel so attached to mogadisho not even the hawiyes are that attached to. Xammar face it somaliyey xammar wa once somali capital not any more maanta reer ba leh

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Qalanjo-lion this thread ain't about qabil, its about unity and nationalism something iidoors lack, so orod oo bax qaldaanyahow :arrow:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Goljanno got a point though how come the jebertis feel so attached to mogadisho not even the hawiyes are that attached to. Xammar face it somaliyey xammar wa once somali capital not any more maanta reer ba leh
illaahi ha ku cafiyo :arrow:

garoweboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby garoweboy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:28 pm

The only reason they claim Xamar is there's its because there close to Xamar then the rest.
they can't claim Xamar and no clan can.
If you say Xamar belongs to a specific clan your BILAA CAQLI!

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Ximan, my capital is Garbaharay and my hometowns are Kismaayo, Bardheere and Beled Xaawo.
those are ur tribal land, Xamar must come first, thats the only way for unity and wadanimo, to love the capital you will love all somalis

mudugawi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mudugawi » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Viva Caasimada. Xamar I :heart: you. Wish you Peace. :som:

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:32 pm

:lol: :lol: phoking homeless jebertis, they think Xamar belongs to them, Xamar is the capital of Hutodom , :lol: try to build your shiity Gethos, Buuhole-shiit and etc
We are homeless? :lol: :lol:

Aren't you the taxi driver in the gay capital of America, San Fransico? Is hargaysa so bad that you'd rather carry trannies around rather than live in it?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:37 pm

The only reason they claim Xamar is there's its because there close to Xamar then the rest.
The just claimed it the past twenty years halkeed ku maqnayd. Maybe ur bila caqli but xamar is beesha hawiyes back yard. Every one knows that

Hobeey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Darwiishland: Laascaanood,Caynaba,Taleex,Xudun,Boocaame,Yagori. Blessed Ma Is Tidhi..

Postby Hobeey » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:38 pm

We are homeless? :lol: :lol:

Aren't you the taxi driver in the gay capital of America, San Fransico? Is hargaysa so bad that you'd rather carry trannies around rather than live in it?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:41 pm

The just claimed it the past twenty years halkeed ku maqnayd. Maybe ur bila caqli but xamar is beesha hawiyes back yard. Every one knows that
Waryaa, ka xisho caasimada jamuriyada Somalia. Xamar belongs to all somalis, and all somalis invested in Xamar, built Xamar, visited Xamar, lived in Xamar. Qabyalad iyo Xamar don't come together marka qaldaanyahow meel fariso mise meel baa ku bugeyso?

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:45 pm

xamar rip long time ago :ugeek:

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Listen Homeless jebertis
“There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.”
Douglas H. Everett quotes
Dhulkiina dhista abihiin la gube :lol: , Xamar Hawiya iska leh Hawiye could do what ever they want and to be honest with Homeless Dooro`s opinions don't matter

Dudaaye
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dudaaye » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Goljon iyo Emporior waxa ay qaateen alshabaab flag

Lack of peace and stability in Southern Somalia is good for Isaaqa SNM dream , they don't want darood and hawiye unity or peace in Southern Somalia.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.