Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalian video causes choas in an African American FORUM

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somalian video causes choas in an African American FORU

Postby Alluring » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Alluring is right. Aidid is responsible for the actions of this girl. Aidid and USC destroyed the Somali nation and the Somali people.

The people on this forum are too blinded by the lie to not realize the truth. Somali women would never behave in that manner had they still had a functioning government led by respectful men who fought for peace, instead of fake money, and fake power.

HalfBked
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfBked » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:03 pm

halfbked,

hanad is becoming too predictable, eh?

burhaan/hanad/somaliqueen,

dude, you're not fooling anyone..just drop the act, be a man and come out of the closet already. this macho-talk is getting boring and predictable.
nayaa, im not hanad. abaha ama walaalka hadu khaniis aha, raga kale saas ha umoodin. nacalad dhabayaco gaal
How come all you know are the following:

naayaa, dhabacyo, gaal, love, sharmuuto, khaniis? Its obvious you're an illeterate buffoon who can't write much English, but can't you use Somali words that are a bit more refined & demonstrate that you're an evolved being (now, don't get all hysterical and head-butt your screen because I used the word "evolve"), but seriously...are you really this much of a dimwit? Shiiiit. I can't believe you're in your late 30s and unable to formulate a decent come-back, walahi its just sad. :?

Get someone to clean the cobwebs out of your brain, man. No one should have to live like this.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:03 pm

It's very appalling that a so called muslim would ever wish another muslim to be subject to torture and abuse in Gitmo, what kind of muslim would do this? Only a qabyalaad filled sick vile Somali who would prefer true muslims to be suffer. It's laudable that a man who passed away 14 years ago can be blamed for this girl's lude actions, any sane person would dismiss this as cynicsm. Although Caydiid's method was horrific and his atrocities, maybe you should blame the dictator for discrimination and imprisoning the late Aidiid? Both were wrong, and Aidiid cannot lay the blame.

dynamic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dynamic » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:04 pm

:lol: , alluring the correlation you made is unique to say the least , anyway you can find hoes like that all over the world . I call girls like that who wear hiijab and still shake ther booty on weekends " convertibles " .... nothing new

burhaan2010
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby burhaan2010 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:05 pm

It's very appalling that a so called muslim would ever wish another muslim to be subject to torture and abuse in Gitmo, what kind of muslim would do this? Only a qabyalaad filled sick vile Somali who would prefer true muslims to be suffer. It's laudable that a man who passed away 14 years ago can be blamed for this girl's lude actions, any sane person would dismiss this as cynicsm. Although Caydiid's method was horrific and his atrocities, maybe you should blame the dictator for discrimination and imprisoning the late Aidiid? Both were wrong, and Aidiid cannot lay the blame.
akhi. you are very wise for your age.

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:11 pm

:lol: , alluring the correlation you made is unique to say the least , anyway you can find hoes like that all over the world . I call girls like that who wear hiijab and still shake ther booty on weekends " convertibles " .... nothing new
The fact is being a hoe is a rarity in the Somali pretext. That is why 99% of us chocked on our own spit when we saw this girl grinding on that guy as if she was scratching away an itch that wouldn't go away. The reason she is like this is because she has no where to call home, she is a lost girl in a foreign land. Ever saw a lonely dog on the street? Same thing.

dynamic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dynamic » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:22 pm

i cant agree with the above statement , blaming the moral deficiency of the people in the videos on the war etc is dissmisive and escapegoating in my opinion . If that was true then what stopped the overall majority of somali girls from doing such things, being in a foreign land is not a valid excuse and saying so would validate such actions. They are simply fucked up

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:14 pm

I would want to point out that these people are Somalis from SOMALIA and NOT SOMALILANDERS. Somaliland is a independent successful country where women have respect, dignity and equal rights unlike Somalia.
http://bossip.com/349697/hey-you-cant-g ... /#comments

:lol:

Halfwoman,
why dont you man up and admit that you wrote the comment in order to insult SL? you are a sad person indeed !

mashallahbro
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Sultan from Upstate Hadaaftimo with that Oil Paper........BALLINNNNnNN

Postby mashallahbro » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Aideed has destroyed our culture and people. I suspect this video was made in the Embassy Hotel in Hargeysa. Where all corruption and fitnah exists in Somalia.

burhaan2010
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby burhaan2010 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:14 pm

I would want to point out that these people are Somalis from SOMALIA and NOT SOMALILANDERS. Somaliland is a independent successful country where women have respect, dignity and equal rights unlike Somalia.
http://bossip.com/349697/hey-you-cant-g ... /#comments

:lol:

Halfwoman,
why dont you man up and admit that you wrote the comment in order to insult SL? you are a sad person indeed !
waa naag waalan oo buufis ku dhacay. :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:23 pm

about the clip just saw it.
they were speaking swahili and their dressing looks eurotrash.

analysis: parents are sending their kids to kenya for daqan celis and without proper supervision and guardianship they have become more toxic.

HalfBked
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfBked » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:38 pm

analysis: parents are sending their kids to kenya for daqan celis and without proper supervision and guardianship they have become more toxic.
You're probably right.

Young people generally tend to do regrettable things when unsupervised. The over-advertising by Somalis of this video didn't help it either.

barakaboy10
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby barakaboy10 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:49 pm

oh my GOD!!! it has come to this???!!! i have never ever seen such damn, stupid, unethical and brainless people in my entire life!! how dare they do something like that!!! if she was going to do something like that, why wear the hijab? if she had skinny jeans with tank top, i wouldn't be enraged so much. in fact, i wouldn't have given a damn.

what a useless party-goers!!! they just sat there and watched these two scumbags do their misdeeds without a single one of them doing something about it. what is more disturbing is that this event took place in a house full of kids and teenagers.

indeed, they have brought shame to us and worsened our already shattered reputation.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:50 pm

You're probably right.

Young people generally tend to do regrettable things when unsupervised. The over-advertising by Somalis of this video didn't help it either.
do you know that these kids of daqan celis have been rejected from most schools in kenya because of their gang culture? i mean the kinyati teachers are refusing to take bribes to allow these kids cos they are a menace they just go to school to harass those that went to study. I mean which teacher or student would want to face this roudy breed? they start a deliberate conflict with you and wait for you outside the school with their gang and they are hellbent on stabbing you.

kolombo the thing is these kids nowadays walk with alcoholic drinks in the public and you will see a jareer guy holding hands with these ladies and if you just look at their direction you would be greeted with foul words.

do you know that they exported the gang culture to nairobi its usualy somalis from EU VS those from N America.
just a year back one somali lost his life cos of a clash.

HalfBked
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfBked » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Patriot - I agree with you. Ilaaheey ha soo hanuuniyo, amiin. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.