Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

American muslims I feel sorry for them

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: American muslims I feel sorry for them

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:33 pm

:lol:
this kid is confused
flipflopper, the group you opposed and have rejoined are supporting suicideattacks.

Archerr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I think you are standing under me If you don't under-stand me.

Postby Archerr » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Last edited by Archerr on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:02 pm

I feel sorry for them too. They seem to suffer from an identity crisis. :down:
Identity crisis ? um..we live in America and our sense of identity is AMERICAN !
We're passed the identity crisis stage in our lives here as Americans {for the most part}, we're not torn between our Somali roots , our muslim religion and our American status.

I've finally arrived with my bag and baggage to the proverbial shining city on a hill .

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:16 pm

Somalis in America and Canada are a lost cause. Trust me. Same with a good number of those in the UK and Holland as well. In fact most Somalis in the west are more loyal to their host nations than to their native land. :down:

Fuck the UK couldnt care less about it ... Its all about Duulkayga Hooyo :sland:

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Just go blow yourself up already you dumb cunt…that is if you’re actually sincere about your beliefs.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Just go blow yourself up already you dumb cunt…that is if you’re actually sincere about your beliefs.
Grandaddy wont blow him self up who is gna preach about alshabab on Snet if does .. his doing his Jihad on Snet :up:

Grandaddy stick with the diin mashallah but im iffy about al shabab tho :?

gemini_snake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby gemini_snake » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:56 pm

When I went to London wallahi the muslims there were strong and spoke xaqq they had principles, they knew who they were and didn't struggle with identity crisis. Dont get me wrong Canada ain't good either but it is light years ahead of America in practising Islam and the level of Islamphobia is not as bad. The dawah is so watered down in america, to the point Muslims are joining the armies of kuffar
co-sign. even somali/muslim-americans who came to the states in their 40s ( i.e. sahangalbeed) are confused as hell. :?

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:02 pm

^ hadalka ha igu riixan gabdhyahay , 40 years old weli maan gaadhin , walley iga tahay adiga na ku ma aqaan . Dadkaa kale e meelaaha jooga iska qabso , I am not interested in a little majerten dhoocil

gemini_snake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby gemini_snake » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:07 pm

^ hadalka ha igu riixan gabdhyahay , 40 years old weli maan gaadhin , walley iga tahay adiga na ku ma aqaan e . Dadkaa kale e meelaaha jooga iska qabso , I am not interested in a little majerten dhoocil

damn, why are you getting so offended for? i thought men were comfortable with their age. :| everyone on here knows that you were a nurse in the djbooty army in the late 70s, but keep telling yourself you're in your 20s if it makes you feel better. :?

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Granpakhalif mid aan ku sheego . Identity crisis waxa lagu tilmaami kara qofki dhaqanka WADDANKA u joogo aan la qabsanin .
For example khamiis dheer iyo gadh haddad iska la baxdo Ottawa ama New York , you could look misplaced ma'ogtahay {eventhough waa iska caadi nowadays}
Similarly , haddaad aaminsantahay in Sharia Law lagu gu xukumo , "opposite the norm" baad tahay ma'ogtahay ?
Markaa "identity crisis"-ku ADIGA ayu haya , not the other way around :lol:
Last edited by SahanGalbeed on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:15 pm

^ hadalka ha igu riixan gabdhyahay , 40 years old weli maan gaadhin , walley iga tahay adiga na ku ma aqaan e . Dadkaa kale e meelaaha jooga iska qabso , I am not interested in a little majerten dhoocil

damn, why are you getting so offended for? i thought men were comfortable with their age. :| everyone on here knows that you were a nurse in the djbooty army in the late 70s, but keep telling yourself you're in your 20s if it makes you feel better. :?
I don't know who the fuc.k you are , I'm neither your friend nor am I interested in becoming one , do not tresspass your boundaries bitch !

ibrahimcw
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ibrahimcw » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:19 pm

^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gramps, so where should we go, if not live in the west, WHERE ??? :lol: and also how come your not posting from what ever place your talking about. :?

gemini_snake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby gemini_snake » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:21 pm

I don't know who the fuc.k you are , I'm neither your friend nor am I interested in becoming one , do not tresspass your boundaries bitch !

LMAO are you threatening me? seriously?! :lol: that alcohol is making you think you're some sort of superhero. drop the bottle before you get slapped back into reality for your antics.

GacanSareeye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GacanSareeye » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:25 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Okay have a safe journey to wherever the fuc,k you're going :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Blahblahblahblah , the topic here is about American muslims , either stick to it or wax ku farfareeya meelaha ka doono .

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.