Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shiaism is actually an insult to Ahlu-bayt and the nabi saws

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
melo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Shiaism is actually an insult to Ahlu-bayt and the nabi saws

Postby melo » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:46 am

Shiicism attests that the concept of Imaamah is a pillar of faith, and that Allah SWT ordained that only Ahlu-bayt could be the imaams of the ummah. This concept is as important as the 5 pillars. You are a zindeeq according to shiicas if you reject this. Unfortunately for them, history attests to their lie. The actions of 2 of their Imaams, Ali RA and Xasan RA make them look foolish.

Ali RA served in cumar, abu bakar and cuthmaan ra rulership. He married his daughter to cumar. He served under their armies. He named his children after cumar and abu bakar. Now shiicas are at pains to explain why Cali ra did this. They claim he was doing in the best interest of the ummah. Yacni, they are suggesting that the Lion, CALI RA was willing to negotiate on a key principal of Islam for the maslaxa of the ummah. This is so ludicrous. Cali was willing to fight mucaawiya, but not abu bakr, who god chose to serve under him? Does anyone think CALI would negotiate with abu bakr if he made asr salaat 5 rakahas? Shiicas have two options

1) The concept of Imaamah is not an actual religious ideology. It was simply politics. Cali ra thougth ahlu bayt had more of a right to lead, but nothing God divined
2) Ali RA was a coward, and was scared to fight the other sahabah even though Allah SWT himself supposedly gave him the leadership

Either shiicas are wrong, or they have to conclude Cali RA was a coward. The argument he "was doing for the best interests of the community" means nothing.

2) Shiicas believe that their Imaams are infallible like the prophet. Unforunately, Al-Hasan RA gave the khilaafa to mucaawiya ra. Seeing as how he was infallible, was his decision correct? Again shiicas bring out the card that he was doing for the best interest of the ummah. But does anyone thing that Al-xasan would negotiate with mucaawiya over how many salaats there are in the day? Because according to shiicas, imaamah is as important as salaat. Again you have 2 options

1) Imaamah as shiicas understand it is wrong.
2) Al-Xasan was a coward, nullifying his infabile status

Shiicas reject the first options generally, so the only logical conclusion is that they, by deduction, accusing Cali and al-xasan ra of being cowards. They are an insult to Ahlu-bayt.

Furtheremore, Jacfar-as-saadiq was the teacher of many of the imaams of ahlussunah, including abu xaniifa and Imaam Maalik, yet no one ever reported making the statements shiicas attest to him. In fact, Abu xaniifa said that the one who insults abu bakar and cumar is a kaafir, while Imaam maalik said the one who hates the sahabah are disbelivers. Yet shiicas will have us believe, that Jacfar as-saadiq believed in these things? Really?

3) The prophet's wives are part of ahlu-bayt. Allah SWT said this in the Quran explictly. Yet shiicas curse Caaisha ra. Caaisha has more right on the prophet than Cali RA does, yet these filthy majuus jew wanaabes insult her. More proof that they insult ahlu-bayt.

In short, Shiicas are no lovers of ahlu-bayt. They continuously lie upon ahlu-baylt and place upon them false insinuations of cowardice. By insulting the sahabah, they are in fact insulting the nabi saws, because what better way to insult the prophet, than to insult his most dearest of companions (Caaisha, abu bakar, cumar etc),

I want hutu king to respond.
Last edited by melo on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Shiaism is actually an insult to Ahlu-bayt and the nabi

Postby Kukri » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:53 am

yet Shia are today the only muslims that are saying shoo to the west while all the rest get on all four.

melo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby melo » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:57 am

yet Shia are today the only muslims that are saying shoo to the west while all the rest get on all four.
Tell me, if Iran was as big of a threat as they seem to be, why hasn't Israel attacked them? Mareekanka? Anyone? You know why? Because their shid is hadal. They kill more Muslims than non Muslims. Iran sponsored death squads in Iraaq to kill Muslims. They sponsored Hezbollah which massacared Muslims in Lebanon during the civil war. They support the rawaafid Northern Alliance who butchered Muslims. That's what iraan is doing. It is a fact that they kill more sunnis than they do non Muslims.

As much as you hate Sacuudi, the sacuud bank rolled every Major jihaadhi operation in the world.

Afghanistan- Check
Kashmir- Check
Chechnaya- Check
Palestine- Check
Iraaq- Check

melo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby melo » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:58 am

Plus, this is about how Shiicas hate ahlu-bayt. They are liars when they say they love them. Ahlussunah love them, not shiicas. Shiicas make them look like little bitches, while at the same time being supposed warriors. We don't insult them like that.

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:00 am

^
Hence the difference in the Aqeeda of Ahl-Sunnah wa Jam'ah and Shii'ism
The classical Ulema have always lebelled their(Shia) aqqedah concerning such matters as 'Iwaj (crooked) but never Kufr

melo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby melo » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:05 am

^
Hence the difference in the Aqeeda of Ahl-Sunnah wa Jam'ah and Shii'ism
The classical Ulema have always lebelled their(Shia) aqqedah concerning such matters as 'Iwaj (crooked) but never Kufr
Most of their major imaams in our tradition concluded that Shiicism is KUFR. They believe in things such as tahrif of the Quran (don't believe their stories- This is in their books of Aqeedah which they hold till today), imaamah (Imaams having special power, having cilm-qayb infallible etc) and the ridda of the saxaabah. The scholars say this is apostacy from the diin of Islam.

But they seperated the imaams of the shiicas and the masses. The masses are given the benifit of the doubt due to ignorance. Their imaams lie to them, hiding the truth. Their Imaams are undoubtedly kaafirs of the diin of the Islaam, as they know the proofs, yet still promote this utter kufr.

It is an article of faith in Shiicism that you must lie. They have mastered this art today when they claim the Quran isnt tampered with, or that the sahabah aren't kaafirs. But its there, CLEARLY in their major books, books that they still hold true till today. They will never let this go.

melo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby melo » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:10 am

Historical Fact: Shiicas lured Al Xussein RA to Iraaq, against the wishes of ALL THE MAJOR SAHABAH (as they knew the end result), yet when the battle came around, they fled. This is their history. The Qaraamita, an extreme shiica sect massacred the hujaaj and stole the black rock, taking it back to bahrain. The shiicas allowed the tartars into attack the Muslims in baghdad. Salaxuddin, when conquering the world, turned first on the Calawi Faatimids first, because he knew the rawaafid were dangerous if left alone.

Shiicas= destructive force in history. Be aware. They are con artists.
Last edited by melo on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:10 am

Tell me, if Iran was as big of a threat as they seem to be, why hasn't Israel attacked them? Mareekanka? Anyone? You know why? Because their shid is hadal. They kill more Muslims than non Muslims. Iran sponsored death squads in Iraaq to kill Muslims. They sponsored Hezbollah which massacared Muslims in Lebanon during the civil war. They support the rawaafid Northern Alliance who butchered Muslims. That's what iraan is doing. It is a fact that they kill more sunnis than they do non Muslims.

As much as you hate Sacuudi, the sacuud bank rolled every Major jihaadhi operation in the world.

Afghanistan- Check
Kashmir- Check
Chechnaya- Check
Palestine- Check
Iraaq- Check
Another propaganda against Iran and the Shia people. Everything Saudi does for Muslims they do it undercover, but their love for the west and letting them use their bases to attack Muslim countries is done in the open. Everything you are accusing Iran of is a drop in the ocean compare to the damage saudis and other suni counties inflict on Muslims.

Here you are defending Saudi Arabia because they Pay for Jihads they dont believe in while they piss at the steps of the kaba.

Who are the only people that can stand up to Israel today? Huzbullah already done that while Israel was shelling innocent Palestians with the blessing of Saudi arabia.

melo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby melo » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:16 am

Another propaganda against Iran and the Shia people. Everything Saudi does for Muslims they do it undercover, but their love for the west and letting them use their bases to attack Muslim countries is done in the open. Everything you are accusing Iran of is a drop in the ocean compare to the damage saudis and other suni counties inflict on Muslims.
I'm just stating facts. Sacuudis have banked rolled every major Jihaadi operating in the world. Who do you think funded Shabaab and ICU?

Sheikh Cabdullah Azzam, the palestinian Sheikh who was the "head" of the jihaad operating in Afghanistan and one of the greatest Jihaadi thinkers in recent history, said that NO ONE BENIFITED THE AFGHANI JIHAAD MORE THAN SHEIKH IBN BAAZ. and if you don't know who ibn baaz, he is sacuudi.

I am not suggesting they are infallible. I am just saying, if you are going to worship the iranians, then let it be known, that when it has come to jihaad, Sacuudis have done more than the Iranians.
Who are the only people that can stand up to Israel today? Huzbullah already done that while Israel was shelling innocent Palestians with the blessing of Saudi arabia.
Historical fact: Hezbollah Killed more Palestinian sunnis in 1982 than they ever did Israelis.
Fact: Iran funded SHIICA death squads in Iraaq to massacre sunnis
Fact: Iran sponsored the northern alliance who raped and pillaged the afghanis

Iran's defiance of the west is simply lip service. Saddam hussein bombed Israel. Ahmedjenad just yells at the UN and thats it. He and his friends spend most of their time fighting Sunni Muslims through their proxy- Hezbollah and muqtada al sadr.

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:19 am

Wasn't Saudi Arabia lobbying for the prolonging of the Isreal/Hizbullah war,along with the UK and US
It's true that Saudi bankrolled those conflicts you mentioned,but it also had an ulterior motive.to push their own brand of Wahaabism at the same time

melo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby melo » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:23 am

Wasn't Saudi Arabia lobbying for the prolonging of the Isreal/Hizbullah war,along with the UK and US
Well, most of the wahabi establishment in Sacuudi hate Hezbollah with a passion, so that wouldnt surprise me. Sheikh Abdullah ibn Jiibreen AUN called them Hizbu-Shaytaan and i agree with him. Nasrallah has killed more Muslims than Israelis. In the end, he killed like 10 israelis during that war, and ended up destroying southern lebanon.

But please, lets stop talking politics. I am talking about Shiicas beliefs. They are liars when they say they love ahlu-bayt. They don't. Ahlussunah are the true defenders of ahlu-bayt.
It's true that Saudi bankrolled those conflicts you mentioned,but it also had an ulterior motive.to push their own brand of Wahaabism at the same time
This is true, although wahabism is just a sunni movement, while shiicism is a completely different religion. I'd rather see wahabism grow than Shiicism. And plus, trust me, if i queried you on ur beliefs, you would probably be very wahabi yourself. All the major soomali sheikhs these days are salafis. Salafism became the expression of resistance.
Last edited by melo on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Username1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Username1 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:25 am

Will my prayers be accepted if its lead by a Shia person?
My friend is Shia, I have no problem with that, to each his own. But, he prays different and I have been warned not to pray with shias. Is this just another shiaphobia or is there some truth to it?

Thanks..

melo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby melo » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:28 am

Will my prayers be accepted if its lead by a Shia person?
My friend is Shia, I have no problem with that, to each his own. But, he prays different and I have been warned not to pray with shias. Is this just another shiaphobia or is there some truth to it?

Thanks..
You should ask an imaam. I wouldn't be comfortable however praying behind him, but i wouldn't mind if they pray next to me. The masses of the shiica are considered by the majority still Muslim.

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:31 am

melo thanks for the input brother,we need to have more knowledge in order not to be misled
It's true wahaabism is a sunni school,the problem comes when it's presented as the only way

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:33 am

Go serve Obama, like your wahabi imam Abdullah does:

this gaal kills thousands of muslims around the world, yet he is rewarded by the ''protector of the two holy cities''.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.