Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

stormfront aint done with somalis lol

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
jamols2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

stormfront aint done with somalis lol

Postby jamols2 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:26 pm

i was searching, (somalis think they hard) on google and i came over this page :lol:
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t789078/

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: stormfront aint done with somalis lol

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Why are you lying..that guy is you :roll:

jamols2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby jamols2 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:43 pm

how can it be me when he hates islam....keep reading you will see that nigga aint me 8-)

Monsieur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Monsieur » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:47 pm

The Somalis on Stormfront make me cringe :oops:

"Oooh we are not like those niggers, we are Arab Caucasians" :roll:

jamols2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby jamols2 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:39 pm

The Somalis on Stormfront make me cringe :oops:

"Oooh we are not like those niggers, we are Arab Caucasians" :roll:
this dude is not muslim forget about somali but the only thing somali about him is he's name.

anyway being a arab aint good this days bro :lol:
i have looked, i have searched, i have walked among man and still i couldn't find anyone like me on earth, so i claimed to be a somali, that's another word for alien :lol:

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:46 pm

Somalis seem to search and seek out anyone who will tell them they are racially different from the rest of the Africans or superior in someway. Look those who go to Stomfront and vainly try to convince them of being fellow Caucasians. It's a shame really.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Somalis seem to search and seek out anyone who will tell them they are racially different from the rest of the Africans or superior in someway. Look those who go to Stomfront and vainly try to convince them of being fellow Caucasians. It's a shame really.
I'm normally a calm collected dude but wallahi my patience is thin we that group, I would seriously hurt them if I ever come across one. There's nothing more embarrassing then seeing insecure somalis with chip on their shoulders. I understand lil girls on yahoo questions confused about their hair but grown ass sukers trying to please racist who view them as the lowest life form.

Scarletmoon1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Scarletmoon1 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Yep We are fellow caucasians

Seriously what fool would believe that? :lol: :lol:

Somali's that are believing what caucasians are saying are a disgrace... :roll:

jamols2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby jamols2 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:29 pm

I'm normally a calm collected dude but wallahi my patience is thin we that group, I would seriously hurt them if I ever come across one. There's nothing more embarrassing then seeing insecure somalis with chip on their shoulders. I understand lil girls on yahoo questions confused about their hair but grown ass sukers trying to please racist who view them as the lowest life form.
i know one girl who made a topic there but she never said she was white saxib....all she told them was she aint no nigger :lol:
i know we all humanbeings and we are the same but when i see africa i don't see humans i see animals and im being nice when use the word animal :lol:
somalis seem the most africans with brains but their only weakness is qabiil.
if qabiil was not in the somali dictionary trust me we would have taken over africa and south africa would have been YD state :clap:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.