Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

An Interesting Documentary on The Arms Trade in Somalia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gemini_snake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: An Interesting Documentary on The Arms Trade in Somalia

Postby gemini_snake » Mon May 16, 2011 6:21 pm

I doubt that counts for me "hating" fellow Somali Muslims, some even tribal kins, for realizing "peace". For someone that was quick to attack kii from Minnesota, Ironman, for hating on the trade show in Bosaaso you sure like to rub the sense of insecurity some Somalis did not choose but have to suffer. That is the mark of xaasidnimo, but I concur I suppose I now understand your interest in the subject.
voltage, stop pulling shit out of your ass. you accused me of having ulterior motives for posting this documentary and i showed you that i didn't and don't. it was on a Canadian channel last night and was recommended to me by my father... i found it to be interesting and posted it on here. if you have any issues with the documentary, please take it up with the people who made it. tbh, i don't even know what you're pissed off at. don't you have personal experience with the marehan-on-marehan violence in gedo? is that not what prevented you from visiting gedo when you went back to africa a few years ago? :?

ironman is a hater and one need only search "puntland" and his name via the snet search function to see exactly how sick he is. perhaps you two should pm each other and try figure out exactly what made you so bitter and hateful towards people who have done absolutely nothing to you. :? unlike you, i do not find joy in the suffering of other people. this was a sad documentary on the arms trade in somalia.. if you would stop trolling for a second, perhaps we could get back to talking how we can disarm the population and end the violence for good :?: :arrow:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Mon May 16, 2011 6:24 pm

marexanki wey xanaqeen,:lol:,from a thread that was about guns in xamar to some dooro talking about"marexanka wa the biggist clan in america,reer bula xawo make more money then reer hargeisa":lol: calm down dooro,save the little dignity you have left in you :lol:

tha fact is their and tha fact'll remain
reer waqooyiga got more IQ and brains to these xayawaans who's life revolves around chewing qat ,robbing,killing and raping.

Mzbeautifull
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mzbeautifull » Mon May 16, 2011 6:26 pm

marexanki wey xanaqeen,:lol:,from a thread that was about guns in xamar to some dooro talking about"marexanka wa the biggist clan in america,reer bula xawo make more money then reer hargeisa":lol: calm down dooro,save the little dignity you have left in you :lol:

reer waqooyiga got more IQ and brains to these xayawaans who's life revolves around chewing qat ,robbing,killing and raping.
Dude thats a low blow .. cut down on the Jaad its not the 21st yet .. isnt there some sort
of major lander party to attend to :lol:

Username1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Username1 » Mon May 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Voltage I will cease as the sister has requested, but let this be a lesson to you and in future dont squeeze your negative unnecessary driven by hate filth on any progress we report about Somaliland, as it might come back to haunt you. :up:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Mon May 16, 2011 6:33 pm

jaad?,i'm bloody 17 in college,da fk u tinkin

Username1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Username1 » Mon May 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Or Mz B wallal are you not a lander or have you lost your way? :shock:

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Mon May 16, 2011 6:45 pm

When was this film made? presumably before Al-Shabaab captured Beled Xawo?

'We rape women' and they are happy about this :roll: :down:

Mzbeautifull
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mzbeautifull » Mon May 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Username.. Half of the family are landers
Personally I rep Britain hail the queen etc etc :lol:

Abuker if u say so kiddo
Have you never been back home ? For holiday
Age means nothing when it comes to jaad ?

Latiifah
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Latiifah » Mon May 16, 2011 6:49 pm

For your info, the ones who introduced chaos into Somalia were the northerners. Always rebelling against the government as their intent was to destroy Somalia and its people just because they didn't have it their way. Obviously they've put their greed before other Somalis and to that i say shame on them. And don't let me start on qaat chewing as it is the synonym of northerners. Nothing good came from you guys absolute NADA!

gemini_snake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby gemini_snake » Mon May 16, 2011 6:54 pm

When was this film made? presumably before Al-Shabaab captured Beled Xawo?

'We rape women' and they are happy about this :roll: :down:
it's from 2008. that bit about raping women and robbing people makes me realize why some individuals support al-shabaab. they're 100x better than ruthless clan militias. :down:

Mzbeautifull
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mzbeautifull » Mon May 16, 2011 6:55 pm

For your info, the ones who introduced chaos into Somalia were the northerners. Always rebelling against the government as their intent was to destroy Somalia and its people just because they didn't have it their way. Obviously they've put their greed before other Somalis and to that i say shame on them. And don't let me start on qaat chewing as it is the synonym of northerners. Nothing good came from you guys absolute NADA!
:lol: lol could you expand on the North part

Username1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Username1 » Mon May 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Ignore him Marexaan are great people just the likes of Voltage tarnish the good name.. :up:

How is Leicester by the way. I was their not long ago with my football team and was going to ask around for inan reer koshiin aha but was advised against it. :mrgreen:

Dont worry Mz Beautiful your beloved Warsans were swimming with the fishes in the deep blue sea, whilst all this was going on. :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Mon May 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Listen to me. I posted a complete video of Hargeisa by some Euro tourists couple weeks ago. You'r so called development is what makes you live in as a refugee in UK and also Gemini from the pirate documentaries. Heck even the more well off Somali territories in Kenya to me were hell on earth. True I said I couldn't go to Beled-Xaawo and I have never lied about the insecurity in Gedo that was rife which prevented even me, a Marehanphile, from visiting. So get over yourselves. We are all in the same boat, at least the reer Beled-Xaawo boy is a 6 hour bus ride from Nairobi on paved road. War jiraba cakaarahuu imaan and I wish peace, prosperity, good health, and development for all Somalis. Just don't really understand the Somalis in the diaspora just like I have lived for 4.8/5 percent of lifetime telling me they have it better when they build the same ceel biyo or have a shack carwo with Xalwo Kismaayo in it as a show of development. I doubt any of you have been to Africa recently, otherwise like Cinque Mtume formerly known as Sheikh, who was the biggest pan-Puntlander, and a good friend of mine on facebook from Holland would not have had a 180% change in attitude after visiting thus.

gemini_snake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby gemini_snake » Mon May 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Listen to me. I posted a complete video of Hargeisa by some Euro tourists couple weeks ago. You'r so called development is what makes you live in as a refugee in UK and also Gemini from the pirate documentaries. Heck even the more well off Somali territories in Kenya to me were hell on earth. True I said I couldn't go to Beled-Xaawo and I have never lied about the insecurity in Gedo that was rife which prevented even me, a Marehanphile, from visiting. So get over yourselves. We are all in the same boat, at least the reer Beled-Xaawo boy is a 6 hour bus ride from Nairobi on paved road. War jiraba cakaarahuu imaan and I wish peace, prosperity, good health, and development for all Somalis. Just don't really understand the Somalis in the diaspora just like I have lived for 4.8/5 percent of lifetime telling me they have it better when they build the same ceel biyo or have a shack carwo with Xalwo Kismaayo in it as a show of development. I doubt any of you have been to Africa recently, otherwise like Cinque Mtume formerly known as Sheikh, who was the biggest pan-Puntlander, and a good friend of mine on facebook from Holland would not have had a 180% change in attitude after visiting thus.
there you go again talking out of your ass. if i actually cared, i would repost the u.n. document that stated that the average resident of bosaso made over $4 a day. that's over $1460 a year. to accomplish that without an actual government is nothing short of amazing and to deny this fact is hateration. plain and simple.

btw, why do you feel the need to constantly lie? you have spent less than 20 years in the u.s. and here you claim that you've spent nearly 96 % of your life there. lmao are you ashamed of your qaxooti/refugee camp past? you are a clearly traumatized person and i would suggest you undergo some intensive therapy to get over your PTSD. just some sisterly advice. :)

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Mon May 16, 2011 8:59 pm

:shock: @ those thugs on the first video

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.