Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nabeela ii kalay abti

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Nabeela ii kalay abti

Postby abdisamad3 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:15 pm

ximaan I forget to add they didnt invite me to that ethiopian party in puntland. :|
my status as former shabab is cousing me some trouble when it come's to invitations to parties and political meetings.. :x :down:
Flip flop, just admit! instead of saying one thing one time and another time something else. If u can't take the heat naga fadhiso. :!: i hate people that change their mind constantly. :down:
dont be stupid I was playing with you..I dont even know where there was a party..and even if there was they didnt invite me. :lol: :lol:
your so serious man..that you cant even see when people are being sarcastic. :lol:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:20 pm

btw ximaan it was all jokes sxb..i dont support any xabashi, or bow down to one, and i dont support any tribal leader,,anyway ii bashaal sxb.hope you the best, :) :up:
Liar
walahi I really mean sxb..its all joke's I really dont care about Somali politics anymore,,,if you notice I dont even argue about how to safe Somalia anymore. :lol:
iam just having good time..anyway I wish you the best politics aside your a good guy and your doing all this becouse you believe in it,so who iam the one to discourage.
do your thing sxb..and dont let there be any bad blood between us,,just consider me like an old toothless dog who like to bark allot. :mrgreen: :up:
lol. Saxib we brothers qabil is just a myth. We have to be aware wats good for us, in order to safe our children and our future grandchildren. So lets be honest when communicating instead of hating and joking to much. Somalia must be SAVED or else our future generation will have gaalo attitudes, believes and lose their modesty. Get rid of the qabil hating inside of u, stop prentending to want something and hiding the truth. The way u spoke to me before showed me wat u have inside u. Sorry but that is wat i believe so lets not pretend.

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:24 pm

waryaa ximan if u are really in xamar then visit my hood and tell me color of hotel floransa :lol: :lol:
:lol: u want me killed saxib ur hoods have been recently liberated i can't go there now, degmada wardhiigley is quite destroyed wallah :down: btw most hotels are white and decayed with black moulds with bullet holes lol.
yh man ma friend told me the streets even look jungle :down: :down:
my house is kind of tall if look @ me top hill vila somalia taller than other houses
newayz inshallah soon it will be free and safe to return :up: :up:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:34 pm

abdisamad is a traitor waxa loo siiyey canshuur yar iyo sharci, markas bu yiri al shabab ha dhacdo TFG ha nolato. wa cajiib sida lacagta dad isbadalo.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:15 pm

XimanJaale
lol. Saxib we brothers qabil is just a myth. We have to be aware wats good for us, in order to safe our children and our future grandchildren. So lets be honest when communicating instead of hating and joking to much. Somalia must be SAVED or else our future generation will have gaalo attitudes, believes and lose their modesty. Get rid of the qabil hating inside of u, stop prentending to want something and hiding the truth. The way u spoke to me before showed me wat u have inside u. Sorry but that is wat i believe so lets not pretend.
:lol: :lol:
wara sxb i never spoke about qabiil..even if we where to spoke of qabiil i wouldnt exist with out your qabiil..so how could i hate my own grandmother and grandfathers people are that is just low man..iam disapointed at the somali leaders of any qabiil..and in my book they are all equaly traitors and deserve a bullet in the head and that is my opinion..anyway as I said before I dont even care about Somalia and its politics anymore and even though I hate to face it and it pains me the truth is Somalia is a hopeless nation and there will never be peace becouse we as a people are not ready for peace we all have deep hatred and mistrust for one another..just look at you and me as an example, you dont even trust me and suspect me of serving my qabiil just becouse i've asked you some hard questions..well I was a little bit harsh on you sxb..I really hope you forgive me..and I know I said this and I will say it again sxb.it was all joke's, I have no problems with any qabiil but I do have a problem with people who point fingers at other qabiils warlords and call them traitors when their own qabiil warlord's are doing the same exact shit more or less..anyway as I said and believe we as a nation are screwd up,,,and I use to have hope of a peacefull strong Somalia but I realised it was just an illussion that existed in my head..so once again..cafiis sxb.. :up:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:22 pm

abdisamad is a traitor waxa loo siiyey canshuur yar iyo sharci, markas bu yiri al shabab ha dhacdo TFG ha nolato. wa cajiib sida lacagta dad isbadalo.
brother you all get it wrong I didnt get anything I never said down with al shabab..i've supported the shabab over the past becouse was nationalist and I would love to see an islamic Somali state but this guys are claiming loyalty to alqaida the same alqaida who was created and supported by the cia, in the past, they if they didnt claim loyalty to alqaida and concentrate on how to liberate the muslim Somali nation I would even offer my blood and serve the couse of the shabab, but shabab are just acting stupid and they are pushing people away from them instead of atracting them, they have declare war or kill every one who doesnt agree with them, they dont know what the word diplomacy means, and they dont understand that you cannot solve everything with an ak bullet..so for that reason I stop supporting the youth sxb,

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.