Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Miserable-looking Somali Men (photos)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Re: Miserable-looking Somali Men (photos)

Postby ZubeirAwal » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:26 am

This is what balwad does to you. Gemini, a Christian is far more noble than the athiest. Why disown a Christian family member that doesn't badmouth your religion the way the athiest does? A terrible comparison.
:up: ,I'm not thummbin this shit up because of clannish reasons, Ayan hirsi waged a war on Allah,islam and nabiga (saw),anybody who even dares to mock or insult the prophet should be punished (Left hand cut,right leg cut,Right hand cut , left leg cut),killed, or exiled, and if i have the chance, i will the bitch with my own f-king knife.
And don't even start with MJ's and whoring in the western world
Last edited by ZubeirAwal on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:51 am

^^ .......
Last edited by Rabshoole on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

CORRUPTION
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby CORRUPTION » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:02 am

The last girl isn't from the pirate enclave

shiniile9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby shiniile9 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:10 am

[quote="Knight of Wisdom"]This is so wrong, Monk. :| This is definitely wrong. You've lowered yourself to a point of no return. Just because, you're in the Qurbaha, receiving Government aide, knowing that when you go home, food will be on the stove, in the oven, in the Fridge, and on the Kitchen counters doesn't mean that you have the RIGHT to make fun of fellow Humans, fellow Muslims, fellow Africans, fellow Somalis who have been inflicted upon the hardships of live in this world.

This is mockery at Allah's tests. :down:
[/quote

Rageedii. :up: .

Oxidant
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oxidant » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:21 am

These men are Somalis and Oromos. They are innocent men all claimed to be captured by TPLF and paraded around as ONLF fighter which they are clearly not. They all look bad because they are malnourish and living under brutal oppressive regime

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:11 am

Ilaahey abuuradisa waxba lagama sheego.

Mckuus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mckuus » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:14 am

That's one long nose :lol:

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:43 am

Inaalillaah darxumada certainly dadka way foolxumeysaa.
agreeeeeeeed :up:

Abdihaliim
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Abdihaliim » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:57 am

That's one long nose :lol:
"A population bottleneck (or genetic bottleneck) is an evolutionary event in which a significant percentage of a population or species is killed or otherwise prevented from reproducing.[1]

In population bottleneck, survival odds are purely random. The odds of survival for any member of the population is not influenced by inherited genetic advantages.[2]

A slightly different sort of genetic bottleneck can occur if a small group becomes reproductively separated from the main population. This is called a founder effect."

In population genetics, the founder effect is the loss of genetic variation that occurs when a new population is established by a very small number of individuals from a larger population. As a result of the loss of genetic variation, the new population may be distinctively different, both genetically and phenotypically, from the parent population from which it is derived. In extreme cases, the founder effect is thought to lead to the speciation and subsequent evolution of new species. :mrgreen:

Miz_Bootylicious
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Miz_Bootylicious » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:07 am

lol they look 100% somali. Looking like this and we still claim we are not black. Alaa ya ii qoosla. Horta how comes somali men are so skinny?

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:17 am

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

There is no food to eat IN Somalia qaasatan north east Somalia and gobolada dhexe thats why Somalis are Skinny like walking skaleton.

SKINNY+UGLY=SOOMALIS :lol: :lol: :lol:

GeoDesic
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GeoDesic » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:28 am

Yalaxoow, why don't you post your picture if you look better than them? I bet all of us in here look about the same in terms of features but different in size.
Last edited by GeoDesic on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:32 am

Ilaahey abuuradisa waxba lagama sheego.

:up: :up:

Dadkiina caayeya ee foolxumada ku sheegeya masaakintan bal iniku quruxdina na tusa.Dadkan meshan jooga maskax xumadooda ayaan ka yaabey.aakhiro ayey iin taala..qosolka wa laga tagiy.

Mckuus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mckuus » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:43 am

Is it just me or has anyone noticed that Somalis back home are sooo much darker than Somalis in the west? I don’t think it is merely climatical because when I went to Somalia on holiday I never turned as dark as most of these guys.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:57 am

Yalaxoow, why don't you post your picture if you look better than them? I bet all of us in here look about the same in terms of features but different in size.
I dont know if i look better facial but iam 100% sure i weight atlist dubble as those skinny Somaalis. this is my picture walaahi whit out face

only my one sholder is bigger than their both sholders of one of biggest man of those ugly Somaalis.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.