Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

farmaajo is infact ogaden, and ogaden is not darood

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Meru
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: NIKO CHINI YA MAJI KAMA MANOWARI MAFALA WOTE NAWANGAM

Re: farmaajo is infact ogaden, and ogaden is not darood

Postby Meru » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:46 am

Kenyans are cowards, southern Sudanese rebels bullies your fragile army, ethiopians rebels walks into your towns without any sorts of resistance and last but not least, alshabaab make you'll poop in your pants, it should be the other way around, you'll should be happy we haven't taken our land back YET :mrgreen:
Advo the kenyan army aint fragile and coward but waging war aint solution to problems we use diplomatic ways to deal with our neighbours.
Thanks Dear, No One could have put it better,at least i know he will listen to you.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:56 am

Kenyans are cowards, southern Sudanese rebels bullies your fragile army, ethiopians rebels walks into your towns without any sorts of resistance and last but not least, alshabaab make you'll poop in your pants, it should be the other way around, you'll should be happy we haven't taken our land back YET :mrgreen:
let me update you my friend Kenya shares borders with lawless countries except Tanzania, it is hard to monitor them, i have a dream for Somalia as part of the greater Swahili nation with its capital in Nairobi, are you pooping in your pants now?
Hahaha, we dont lose sleep over kenyans, I doubt you'll are capable of scaring a turtle.

Fatima, I dont consider somalis kenyans. so your opinion is worth as much as a forge signature.

fatimazahra
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby fatimazahra » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:01 am

let me update you my friend Kenya shares borders with lawless countries except Tanzania, it is hard to monitor them, i have a dream for Somalia as part of the greater Swahili nation with its capital in Nairobi, are you pooping in your pants now?
Hahaha, we dont lose sleep over kenyans, I doubt you'll are capable of scaring a turtle.

Fatima, I dont consider somalis kenyans. so your opinion is worth as much as a forge signature.
y u dont consider somalis kenyans? i am a somali kenyan and i know what is going on anyway mafahantay?

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:04 am

No you think you are but you are not, freedom will come soon my daughter.

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:31 am

well respected kenyan daily paper DAILY NATION decided to write ANOTHER FUNNY SOMALI RELATED ARTICLE..{why another, u ask} ...this is the same paper that wrote that ANNEXING article few years back, titled: kenya and ethiopia should annex somalia..puntland and somaliland going to ethiopia,..lets put ethiopia on the side lakiin apparently kenya was going to annex south somalia {baladweyne baydhabo mogadishu cabudwaaq kismaayo} by force... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: jokers...
be careful my friend, you might as well push to us to make those jokes a reality. we Kenyans are peaceful, but we are very capable of turning your joke to nightmare. especially if amison WHICH IS THE LAST OPTION FOR PEACE FAILS. we will step in to give you this wonderful and delicious map. in fact that could be a near reality than you think.
walahi i am gonna be very honest, I rather have this horn of africa map rather then a somaliweyn horn of africa.....
why? 1.000.000 somalis inside kenya are already a threat to them..make that 500.000 somalis in mombasa and nairobi..whether running the economy or being key members of the government.. the entire kenya will be swallowed alive...imaging peaceful mogadishu being part of kenya..zulu kenyans will be foreigners in there own land..
so there is kenyasomali:

ethiopiasomali is slightly a different case,forget the oromo for a sec { isaaq +harti and ogaden}=somali, add tigre and amxaaro in one country and you have lions, tigers and wolfs in one giant cage..if somalis dont back stab each other we will own that country too, however we need serious reliable understanding between the somalis..financially somalis are better placed, militarily somalis are better placed, we can raise a qabiil militia in matter of days, snm ssdf onlf..only tigre can be considered equal when looked from qabiilism perspective..if we gain once the upper hand, they are gone, they will socially be lowered to the level of the tumaal in somalia... they will be ashamed of there own shadow..tigre is apparently the icing on the cake in ethiopia, thats because there is no other major competition from anywhere else, amxaro have been silenced..and tigre civilisation in comparrison with somalis {puntland somaliland ogadenia} are like decades behind us...

the entire east africa will be swallowed by somalis..

Meru
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meru » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:51 am

you can fantasize about that,did the millions of immigrants in USA takeover to make it china,latino,somali,nigeria etc?? so do not mistake kenya in africa is light years ahead,thats why we welcome diversity,kenyan somalis are equal citizens like I a meru,so if it was not for the past where you guyz became overambitious,we couldnt be talkin about somaliweyn or jamhuiya muungano afrika mashariki(EAC) but honestly if we ever meet in the battlefield i will just have to take you down. LONG LIVE JAMHURI YA KENYA!

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:59 am

you can fantasize about that,did the millions of immigrants in USA takeover to make it china,latino,somali,nigeria etc?? so do not mistake kenya in africa is light years ahead,thats why we welcome diversity,kenyan somalis are equal citizens like I a meru,so if it was not for the past where you guyz became overambitious,we couldnt be talkin about somaliweyn or jamhuiya muungano afrika mashariki(EAC) but honestly if we ever meet in the battlefield i will just have to take you down. LONG LIVE JAMHURI YA KENYA!

dude u must be joke..militarily u guys are switzerland when we are russia.. financially: the average somali in somalia is far better placed then the average kenyan...the only thing u guys have that we dont have is a government....and that too is sorted since we can take the kenyan name too, since its more of a union then an ethnic nationality..forget mogadishu baydhabo baladweyne..jubaland alone will swallow kenya

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:06 am

Obviously the braindead kenyan baboons cannot tell apart Somali clans

Meru
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meru » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:14 am

well,whitehart,i do not support further splitting of somalia,BUT,azania will willingly join kenya and we are already helping it to become swahilinized,then we will see who has the last laugh...

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:28 am

broff when the british and the italians and the french couldnt convert our somalism into Westernism during the colonial years, and we somalis havent been americanized or europeanized during the refugee years, how are people that we look down on, erase our somalisme... a kenyan wants to be a somali, its not the other way around.. being from somalia and being a somali is 2 complete diferent things, somalia is only 60 years old and exist today only in the media.. lakiin somali, is a respected and recognized community around the world,..

Meru
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meru » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:19 am

hehehe brother whitehart,lemme me not pursue this battle now,i can see you kinsmen eager to rescue you i.e vulture murax.... so next time.... we kenyans have helped many somalis,you owe us BIG TIME, so i wont be dragged in the superiority battle coz we are vastly superior-i wonder if you asked a a white person, who between a kenyan and somali is superior? you know what the answer will be,but you are good brothers we will work together for a good east africa.. peace out!!

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:35 pm

hehehe brother whitehart,lemme me not pursue this battle now,i can see you kinsmen eager to rescue you i.e vulture murax.... so next time.... we kenyans have helped many somalis,you owe us BIG TIME, so i wont be dragged in the superiority battle coz we are vastly superior-i wonder if you asked a a white person, who between a kenyan and somali is superior? you know what the answer will be,but you are good brothers we will work together for a good east africa.. peace out!!
hahah...afcourse are the kenyans, who were naked people running around in the bush not long ago, chasing pigeons for all i know,.afcourse they are superior to the somalis, my deepest apologies to your people...

Meru
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meru » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:59 pm

i rather chase pigeons than collect wild desert nuts !!

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Do you know what they mean though?
Puntland pressured him to resign to replace with him the deputy prime minister who is majeerteen.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.