Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

KoW's gender confusion LOL

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: KoW's gender confusion LOL

Postby Rabshoole » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:12 pm

lool.

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Who is this dirty old man wigless with his homosexual tendecies. Every sick mofo has joined this site lately :|

Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Knight of Wisdom » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

First and foremost, no hard feelings Ciyaal_Warta. I didn't meant to Qarxis you with that PM you send me awhile back. :lol: Secondly, that girl doesn't exist on FACEBOOK. I got her picture from google and she's not SOMALI....I repeat, she's not SOMALI. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, did I become the boogyman that haunts your dreams, guys?

I'm politically SOLO. The Sland camp, the Pland camp and the SSC camp all hate me, cause I be blasting each one of them for their hypocrisy. :lol:

WiglessBidaar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WiglessBidaar » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Kow is an transgender until proven that heshe is not
That's my official policy.

@ KoW

Please deposit a bikini shot of Your Excellency in my PM so I might confirm that you really are the hot young babe I've been led to think. I'm nervous.

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Ciyaal

She/he stole the pic of mid degaan carabta soo ma ahaan, I saw that too :lol:
haa gabar cidaha oo dagan carabta :lol: :lol: :lol:

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

First and foremost, no hard feelings Ciyaal_Warta. I didn't meant to Qarxis you with that PM you send me awhile back. :lol: Secondly, that girl doesn't exist on FACEBOOK. I got her picture from google and she's not SOMALI....I repeat, she's not SOMALI. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, did I become the boogyman that haunts your dreams, guys?

I'm politically SOLO. The Sland camp, the Pland camp and the SSC camp all hate me, cause I be blasting each one of them for their hypocrisy. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: u focking confused khaniis..dont use other gurlz pic...she is in FB and she is a fam even Executive knows her :lol: :lol:

Kow is an transgender until proven that heshe is not
That's my official policy.

@ KoW

Please deposit a bikini shot of Your Excellency in my PM so I might confirm that you really are the hot young babe I've been led to think. I'm nervous
u are in for a treat dude..dont be surprised when he/she tells it ur turn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HalfBked
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfBked » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Shame on this punk for stealing that poor girl's picture and parading it on a public forum.

He should've never been unbanned.

Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Knight of Wisdom » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:12 pm

ciyaal_Warta and Executive trying to claim a girl they don't even know whether she's Somali or not. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ciyal_Warta and Executive, you two wish ya'll knew that girl personally. Freaking perverts. Had she been your "Fam", ya''ll would still try to hook yourselves up with her, soma'aha. :lol: :lol:

The girl is Black/Indian mixed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Shame on this punk for stealing that poor girl's picture and parading it on a public forum.

He should've never been unbanned.
sax wallah
someone should bann this troll sxb :x

KOW
the girl aint black or indian she is Soomaali then Hawaadle and yeah she is a fam :lol:
so quit trolling around and come out of closet u focking queer :lol:

Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Knight of Wisdom » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:30 pm

KOW
the girl aint black or indian she is Soomaali then Hawaadle and yeah she is a fam :lol:
so quit trolling around and come out of closet u focking queer :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Executive is Hawadle with Dhulbahante Mother, and he's mad cause I QARXIS you with your filthy PM. So, you two talked and made a plan to try and get me BANNED, by claiming that the girl I used was SOMALI, when she was indeed a half Black and half Indian chick I got from GOOGLE. :lol:

Sxb, don't make yourself look stupid. It's low of you to claim that she was Somali, let alone Hawadle. :lol: Honestly, she looked more like a MAN than a WOMAN, I don't even know why I used that half-Black-half-Indian chick's picture. Maybe I was in a hurry. :lol:

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:53 pm

duqa i dont wana post her FB links here if u still insist i will show it to the MODs and let them decide what do u say ?? :lol: :lol:
u can make all the execuses u want ..u still use some innocent girl's pic to prove 2 satisfy ur gender confussion pinky queer :lol:

Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Knight of Wisdom » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:56 pm

duqa i dont wana post her FB links here if u still insist i will show it to the MODs and let them decide what do u say ?? :lol: :lol:
u can make all the execuses u want ..u still use some innocent girl's pic to prove 2 satisfy ur gender confussion pinky queer :lol:
Sxb, I can use that picture I got from GOOGLE and create a FACEBOOK and use her picture as the FACEBOOK default picture and pretend as that's ME. It's a old, played out trick of past generations. :lol:

You want me to get banned, because I qarxis you. :lol: I will send the picture of the girl that I got from GOOGLE to Waryaa. Your entire bullshit story will be in the garbage.

Kulaha she is HAWADLE. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Today, you're claiming Half-Black and Half-Indian chicks as your own. :lol: :lol: smh

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: u never give up arguing do u ??

u are a focking troll and dont use other girl's pic again...send the link to waryaa..the girl am talking abaout is from a known fam u idiot :down: :down:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.