Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalis on TV more than ever nowadays!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somalis on TV more than ever nowadays!!

Postby Knight of Wisdom » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:25 pm

This is not the first time he has mentioned shagging a cousin and "sleep-overs" with girl cousins :?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AbuukarSubeer, your own clansman KingMJ is admitting that you've mentioned this before too. :lol:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:26 pm

:? ,can someone ban this guy,i'd rather not reason with a handicap
This is not the first time he has mentioned shagging a cousin and "sleep-overs" with girl cousins :?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AbuukarSubeer, your own clansman KingMJ is admitting that you've mentioned this before too. :lol:
he must be confused with you , get a life and quit annoyin me son, go to a forum and claim your a girl or some shidh.

Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Knight of Wisdom » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:27 pm

i said i went to my cousins house for a sleep in and in the afternoon she was begging her mom to go to that prom while i was playing FIFA with ma cousins, den she got battered by her mother, what have i said which is wrong, you are fully retarded, go seek some help :arrow:
You can't explain yourself out of this, mate. TOO LATE.

You're officially the COUSIN-SHAGGER. You go around and prey on your female cousins that are emotionally feeling down under. :lol:

You're a sick man, I tell ya'...sick man. :evil:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:29 pm

i said i went to my cousins house for a sleep in and in the afternoon she was begging her mom to go to that prom while i was playing FIFA with ma cousins, den she got battered by her mother, what have i said which is wrong, you are fully retarded, go seek some help :arrow:

You're officially the COUSIN-SHAGGER. You go around and prey on your female cousins that are emotionally feeling down under. :lol:

OH MY GOD SXB JUST GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, I JUST WENT TO A f-king SLEEP OVER AT MY COUSIN'S HOUSE AND HEARD AN ARGUMENT BY MY COUSIN DAT SHE WANTED TO GO THIS FUCKED UP AMERICAN PROM TING THEN SHE GOT BATTERED BY HER MOM, WHAT MORE THEN YOU WANT . YA ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

KingMJ
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KingMJ » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:29 pm

WTF I'm talking about pinky, you always talk about cousins and cousin shagging this is your sick fantasy :down: :lol:

Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Knight of Wisdom » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:31 pm

WTF I'm talking about pinky, you always talk about cousins and cousin shagging this is your sick fantasy :down: :lol:
This is the first time I have ever heard someone shagging their cousin. WALAHI I'm shocked. Why do you think I'm consistently responding to this guy? I'm shocked. :shock: :lol:

Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Knight of Wisdom » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:33 pm

OH MY GOD SXB JUST GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, I JUST WENT TO A f-king SLEEP OVER AT MY COUSIN'S HOUSE AND HEARD AN ARGUMENT BY MY COUSIN DAT SHE WANTED TO GO THIS FUCKED UP AMERICAN PROM TING THEN SHE GOT BATTERED BY HER MOM, WHAT MORE THEN YOU WANT . YA ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Writing with CAPs is definitely a prove that you're frantically trying to make us convince that you were not doing anything out of the ordinary. You can't explain your way out of this, mate. You're a sick man walahi. :evil:

You went to your cousin's house, under the pretext of "Sleeping-in", only to shag her, when she gets battered by her parents and feeling lonely and sad. :down: :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:54 pm

What is wrong with and why is going to prom such a big deal? It is pretty much given here.

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Lol prom is not like it is America here, sure we all get dressed up but no one really cared about who was king or queen and most schools dont even have them!, its just a night to say your goodbyes

There was a Somali girl in “kill it skin it wear it” the other night with similar characteristics.

Jamac_Yare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Jamac_Yare » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Guys she only 16 man WTF

Copland Commuinty School :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they got it good now with sam's chicken round the corner no more KFC

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Guys she only 16 man WTF

kfc is still there and it's halal now :lol: also the somali restaurant next to it is the best in london :up:

KingMJ
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KingMJ » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Guys she only 16 man WTF

kfc is still there and it's halal now :lol: also the somali restaurant next to it is the best in london :up:
Yh Halal KFC there like the one in Hendon :up:

That Somali restaurant is a rip off and doesn't know how to do business. My dad went there recently and said he wanted biriis and hiliib for 120 people for a committee meeting and they said thy can do £5 pair head then some how they calculated that to be £1200 in total :lol:

WTF It should be £600 max. How can they double it, there supposed to be putting the price down as there getting big business not doubling it :lol: Soomalida are the worst at making deals :down:

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Kuligood ta yaree Somaaliyeed ayaa ugu qurux badan :rose:

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:33 am

Focking yanki imitators will burn in the lowest pit of Jahanam.

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:51 am

Somaalida dagaan ingriiska caadi ey latahay to be in some show when it comes to in comparsion to mareeykan counterpart.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.