Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SouthWest pilot tirade against gays, fat, old women caught

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

SouthWest pilot tirade against gays, fat, old women caught

Postby IRONm@N » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:45 am

The Southwest Airlines pilot launched into a swear laced tirade about gay, overweight and older flight attendants on a flight passing over Houston, Texas. The pilot complained that most flight attendants weren't acceptable dating prospects for him. 'It was a continuous stream of gays, grannies and grandes,' the pilot said. The recording was obtained by the Houston Chronicle from the Federal Aviation Authority :lol:

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: SouthWest pilot tirade against gays, fat, old women caug

Postby Kukri » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:25 am

:lol: :lol:

11 out of 12 hostess to be homosexual is just a crime.

Archerr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I think you are standing under me If you don't under-stand me.

Postby Archerr » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:41 am

This poor dude has bad. :lol: :lol: I hope he does not lose his job cos he looks like he already lost his head being forced to work in an unaccommodating work environment.

migdan

Postby migdan » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:44 am

let him lose his job. anything the pilot says on the intercom is supposed to be the voice and opinion of southwest airlines. i used to work for them at their corporate office in dallas

southwest airlines does not support and accept what this man has said. he should be fired and i hope that he is not able to find work.

what a sick man. going after minorities such as the gays, and going after the women and people who are fat.

be gone you sick man. you will lose your job.

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:46 am

^gays should be stoned to death.

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:48 am

Its true that because of feminism and the unions sueing them, they started hairing ugly old woman and homosexuals.

but before 1990s flight attendants use to be hot, young, supermodels only # 10s

Archerr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Archerr » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:53 am

He should quit his job and become a comedian. Dude was funny. :lol: Otherwise give this talented brother a raise. His story about taking the ugly girl to the bar and her complaining about her husband the entire time was hilarious.

migdan

Postby migdan » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:57 am

^gays should be stoned to death.
You go do that if you believe that they should be killed. You'll get charged for murder and possibly given the death penalty (if your live in the U.S) or thrown in jail to rot for the rest of your life (inside US and in whatever western country your parents decided to flee to).

And don't tell me that the Koran says they should; it doesn't. There is no prescribed punishment for gays in the Koran.

There is a story in the hadith where a angry mob told the prophet that there is a homosexual that lives amongst them. the prophet did not allow his execution to go through because he had faith in god and was a practicing muslim.

if a gay person is not bothering you, go on with your life. get an education and get a job and help out your family. no one cares your opinions of how homosexuals should be killed.

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:00 am

Who mentioned the Qur'an?

Am talking about for common sense sake. For nature sake. They should be put in a boiling tub acid.

That's all, there aint nothing personal or as if i hate them or anything.

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:04 am

:lol: :lol: He should definitely try out for standup comedy, that should be his next gig after being released from his job.
Last edited by Rabshoole on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Archerr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Archerr » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:05 am

Ironman, Most big airlines still do the same. I took Lufthansa the German airline not long ago and it still has nothing but beautiful girls as flight attendants.

migdan

Postby migdan » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:06 am

Am talking about for common sense sake. For nature sake. They should be put in a boiling tub acid.

Oh, I thought you were one of those religious-wanna be's. No, they shouldn't be put in a boiling tub of acid. They are humans. I know a few good warm-hearted people in this world and they all happen to be gay people coincidentally. You should befriend one. They are all rounded good people.

If you are going to say EWWW or argue, don't waste your breath. It was only a suggestion that you change your tone.

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 am

Oh, I thought you were one of those religious-wanna be's. No, they shouldn't be put in a boiling tub of acid. They are humans. I know a few good warm-hearted people in this world and they all happen to be gay people coincidentally. You should befriend one. They are all rounded good people.

If you are going to say EWWW or argue, don't waste your breath. It was only a suggestion that you change your tone.
You probably think that makes you refined and cultured?

Now why in the hell does a God fearing muslim has to befriend a homosexual from the sodomite nation?

You probably tasted some of his sickness i take it from your tone. You sound impartial to a little nibble and gobble gobble?

migdan

Postby migdan » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:20 am

You probably think that makes you refined and cultured?

Now why in the hell does a God fearing muslim has to befriend a homosexual from the sodomite nation?

You probably tasted some of his sickness i take it from your tone. You sound impartial to a little nibble and gobble gobble?
You are not god fearing. I have read a few of your posts in the past. You represent the worst in the Somali community. You have no knowledge of Islam and attack others using profane words. A god-fearing Muslim does not do this. A god fearing Muslim does not ask for gays to be killed when there is no evidence anywhere in the Koran of their prescribed punishment.

And if you were to know ANYTHING about Islam, you f-king a girl is worse than homosexuality. The top 15 sins of Islam are as follows:

01. Associating anything with Allah
02. Murder
03. Practising magic
04. Not Praying
05. Not paying Zakat
06. Not fasting on a Day of Ramadan without excuse
07. Not performing Hajj, while being able to do so
08. Disrespect to parents
09. Abandoning relatives
10. Fornication and Adultery
11. Homosexuality(sodomy)
12. Interest(Riba)
13. Wrongfully consuming the property of an orphan
14. Lying about Allah and His Messenger
15. Running away from the battlefield

And I am PRETTY sure you do not pray regularly and have missed many days of ramadan and not made up for it (or probably don't at all, but ill give you the benefit of the doubt). I also take that you are not a VIRGIN and do sometimes or some time in your life practiced safe or unsafe sex with the middle-school hoe??

Oh yeah, you probably disrespected your hoyoo or abo at one point. 8TH BIGGEST SIN!

Wow.... :lol: Go after those gays man, go after those gays!!

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:28 am

You really are fighting tooth and nail for the sodomite brigade, which makes me wonder...Is this Afdheer?

I have to ask cos of your comment about,..."having sex with a girl is more serious than with a sodomite"?

In any case, am sure you are as bend as a nine bob note!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.