Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

African-American pretending to be Somali on youtube

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: African-American pretending to be Somali on youtube

Postby union » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:39 pm

My Origin and ethnicity is a somali,that is something you cannot deny,you have people calling you Somalian, because your country is now called Somalia, and not the Somali Republic whereas back then we were called Somalis, get the picture.,and now you'll go to nigeria and ask a man do you love the TFG and if he says he's automatically Somali, some baadiye logic right there.
A Somali is a person who embraces the unity of the Somali people, has the best interest of Somalia at heart, and is proud of the history and culture of the Somali people. In all those categories you come short.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:41 pm

lol union , if that your definition of being somali, then many of us wouldnt fit.

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:44 pm

My Origin and ethnicity is a somali,that is something you cannot deny,you have people calling you Somalian, because your country is now called Somalia, and not the Somali Republic whereas back then we were called Somalis, get the picture.,and now you'll go to nigeria and ask a man do you love the TFG and if he says he's automatically Somali, some baadiye logic right there.
A Somali is a person who embraces the unity of the Somali people, has the best interest of Somalia at heart, and is proud of the history and culture of the Somali people. In all those categories you come short.
A Somali is a somali regardless from djbouti kenya ogaden even the isaaq who live in the mountains in india are considered somalis, political issues have nothing to do with who you are , i am what i am, i am a somali :arrow: :|

Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Knight of Wisdom » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You hit the NAIL on the HEAD ! :up:

KingMJ
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KingMJ » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:04 pm

By the power vested into me, I declare him honorary Somali. That is so long as he supports secularism and the TFG mandate. :som: :up:
So an honorary Somali is based on a persons religious stance, in this instance a liberal type Muslim :?

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:38 pm

i've never seen a Somali who is obsessed with egyptian pharaos..maybe some somalis are developing identity crisis like the african americans, :| :down:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:39 pm

abukar you dont have to prove your somalinimo to any one, as long as you know who you are thats what counts, :up:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:26 pm

is this man a African american?
http://www.somalilife.com/gallery/view/id_41160/field_/

i've never seen a Somali who is obsessed with egyptian pharaos..maybe some somalis are developing identity crisis like the african americans, :| :down:
Many of Somalinet forum members are often claime ancian egyptians were Somaali
like this fresh thread
Somali's are from ancient egypt WTF!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=279304

its nothing strange about somalis taking pride on anciant egyptians were african black civilisations.

gemini_snake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby gemini_snake » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:41 pm

somalis come in all colors, shapes and sizes so why can't he be somali?

Mckuus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mckuus » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:07 pm

is this man a African american?
http://www.somalilife.com/gallery/view/id_41160/field_/
Many of Somalinet forum members are often claime ancian egyptians were Somaali
like this fresh thread
Somali's are from ancient egypt WTF!
its nothing strange about somalis taking pride on anciant egyptians were african black civilisations.
So he has some pictures of him posing with real Somalis, whoopty-f-king-doo, that does not make him a Somali. He could have friends who are.
He is definitely an insecure African-American who wants to be related to Ancient Egyptians.

Beware of Identity theft

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Yh the dude waa Somaali. I've seen him around Somalilife a while back.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:12 pm

actually this guy i use to see him Somalilife. he had there pictures in Boosaaso. sitting cafes. eating xalwo kismaayo in Boosaaso. and praying in local masjid in boosaaso. loook this dude is soomaali. i even searched somalilife those puntiand pictures but after 200 pages of searching i got tired - marka there is no question about that this guy i a SOMAALI from Buntiland.

he had even baby pictures of him he and hes DIRAC wearing somali mother. and this guy grew up north america. because he had pictures in america when he was child whi hes father and mother both somaali.
Last edited by DR-YALAXOOW on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mckuus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mckuus » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:15 pm

actually this guy i use to see him Somalilife. he had there pictures in Boosaaso. sitting cafes. eating xalwo kismaayo in Boosaaso. and praying in local masjid in boosaaso. loook this dude is soomaali. i even searched somalilife those puntiand pictures but after 200 pages of searching i got tired - marka there is no question about that this guy i a SOMAALI from Buntiland.
Pics or it never happened.

I don't get why you are defending this African-American liar. Ask him to speak Somali and you will see that he can't.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:18 pm

hes somalilife name is GENERAL TAHARKA hes proud buntiland, and he even had buntiland map on this somalilife page
http://www.somalilife.com/GeneralTaharka

Mckuus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mckuus » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Again, he claims Puntland only because this retard thinks that the mythical ‘’Land of Punt’’ he heard of is IN Puntland.

He is not from there but a blatant African-American sheegato.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.