Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

True Blood Season 4

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

True Blood Season 4

Postby Rabshoole » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:13 am

The hit dramatic thriller television series has finally come back with season 4, the long waited season is finally here. Just out of curiousity, show of hands how many of you folks here watch it ?

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: True Blood Season 4

Postby BlackVelvet » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:40 am

I watch Vampire Diaries.

I once saw a few minutes of True Blood, some guy turned into a dog and wound up naked in a cemetary and some other guy was buried alive because he got burnt up in the sun...too weird.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:47 am

Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Garaad_LQ » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:10 am

too bad i canceled my HBO subscription months ago , do you know where to watch it online? any site ?
i watched the previous three seasons on-demand

Gatspy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gatspy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:27 am

You can download it here Garaad
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2YG4HERQ

Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Garaad_LQ » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:34 am

You can download it here Garaad
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2YG4HERQ

thanks bro. much appreciated :up:
I'm gonna bookmark this site

Gatspy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gatspy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:41 am

np dude. Actually bookmark http://www.icefilms.info/index . Here you can just search for anything and i will point you to the links that carry the video. :up:

Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Garaad_LQ » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:55 am

np dude. Actually bookmark http://www.icefilms.info/index . Here you can just search for anything and i will point you to the links that carry the video. :up:
got it :up: , thanx again :up:

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:14 pm

BV, lol its funny you mentioned VD, I only watched the first episode and couldn't keep up with the story line, it reminded me too of twilight. However if you like VD you'll definitely like True blood just gotta give it some time, it'll rub on you sooner than you think.
-
PO,Check it out and tell me what you think of it. Beats Harry potter any day of week yo. If your into supernaturals minus the wizards. its the shit.
-
Garaad, When this show first came out I didn't even have cable at that point. I normally watch all my shows on http://www.cucirca.com It's got just about any show you could think off and they post the eposides of all the shows, a day later after it airs. Definitely a link worthy of adding onto your favorites :up:
-
Here's the trailer for this season.

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:27 pm

I watch Vampire Diaries.

I once saw a few minutes of True Blood, some guy turned into a dog and wound up naked in a cemetary and some other guy was buried alive because he got burnt up in the sun...too weird.

I so totally agree with you!! I watched it once and thought it was weird :|

omg u watch Vampire Diaries?? I LOVE that show...did stephen save his brother? :(

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:33 am

If I'm doing HBO or any other premium channel, I'd rather watch Dexter, not sure if it comes on SHO or HBO but that show is the BUSINESS!

Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Garaad_LQ » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:44 am

If I'm doing HBO or any other premium channel, I'd rather watch Dexter, not sure if it comes on SHO or HBO but that show is the BUSINESS!

is it the show with the serial killer right ?, my friend used to watch i wasn't into it but i saw few episodes it was ok but too much drama not a lot of action
how about weeds that show was off the hook :lol: :up:

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:48 am

Dexter Morgan is the shit. He's the vigilante who lives two lives. By day he's a blood splatter expert for the police department, a husband, and a father. By night, he's a serial killer. It has so many twists and turns Wallahi it had me on the edge of my seat every season. I only watched the previews for weeds I never actually sat down and watched a full episode. I might check into it. What's it about?

Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Garaad_LQ » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:21 am

it's some widowed woman with two boys, she sells weed to support her family after her husband dies. her weed biz grows later she becomes involved with illegal immigrants and arm smuggling and trafficking through a tunnel she dug in her house ,she lives at border with Mexico

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.